reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Is that Lady Jessica? Who is fucking her??
That's her alright. The guy behind her is wearing a Sardaukar uniform. The guy below her could be anyone. Maybe there will be context given ingame. But somehow I believe it's not supposed to be Paul, so I hope it will be left to the viewer to imagine, who it is.

Btw, I'm glad, that there's finally some more lesbian stuff in BtD.

Doc Chadley

Oct 23, 2017
This creator's autism must be crippling to still not have a consensual sex scene between Jessica and Paul that isn't tainted by mind control, it being a dream, or it being in a bad ending. And the whole "it's out of character" stuff is hilarious given the entire rest of the game. Everybody in this game's world is cool being a degenerate and Jessica is cool getting Paul off with her hand and titties, but actual incest is just too immoral for her? Get real. The creator of this game gets off on stringing people along. He could be making serious cash with how good his art is and how easily he seems to be able to write mother/son stuff, but he'd rather not make bank so he can jerk his audience around.

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
This creator's autism must be crippling to still not have a consensual sex scene between Jessica and Paul that isn't tainted by mind control, it being a dream, or it being in a bad ending. And the whole "it's out of character" stuff is hilarious given the entire rest of the game. Everybody in this game's world is cool being a degenerate and Jessica is cool getting Paul off with her hand and titties, but actual incest is just too immoral for her? Get real. The creator of this game gets off on stringing people along. He could be making serious cash with how good his art is and how easily he seems to be able to write mother/son stuff, but he'd rather not make bank so he can jerk his audience around.
I can't agree more.

When he made that stupid SFW version, it feels almost mocking us.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
No man he betrayed us
Imma have to search the thread for who did the MommyMod. And ask them if they are going to do an Update since apparently now we have reached the final version of Dune. and If the FORCE is with us. WE may get a cooler content and that JESSICA scene everyone is hoping fore >;]

Reactions: X-49

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
Imma have to search the thread for who did the MommyMod. And ask them if they are going to do an Update since apparently now we have reached the final version of Dune. and If the FORCE is with us. WE may get a cooler content and that JESSICA scene everyone is hoping fore >;]
Is there any scene of jessica in this version?

Joshego

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
Discord user Night has done some further work with Stable Diffusion/Photoshop. It's almost perect now.
View attachment 2413322 View attachment 2413323

Also, Balsamique had this to say about a common question recently:
"Have you ever thought about porting BtD to another engine like unity or renpy for easier modding?"

"Yes I thought putting BTD on another plateform. I studied the idea and saw it was too difficult. I'd rather do a sequel. I thought about sci-fi investigation game where you play a Bene Gesserit investigator, or a ghola of Duncan Idaho, I also thought about a mix with Vega Hunters... I spend my time thinking about stuff with the new engine of Horror in Hongdae that is on Unity, everything is possible. "
are we going to see this in the game anytime soon?

Aug 24, 2020
Even if Balsa makes another dune game like the one he mentioned investigator of bene gesserit, would it be successful or are people just too attached to this game?

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes