Jan 3, 2021
No, it's this one:
Mega

Here's what Crispyking had to say about it:

"If it's my mod you are referring to, then I consider it to have become somewhat obsolete once Balsamique created a friendlier Jessica route. I've also stopped modding because newer versions got published so frequently, that I couldn't keep up with my recoding.

But now I'm curious about the hopefully oncoming final version. If people are still interested in a full blown mommy-mod with less repetitive dialogues, then I might look into modding that again. I'd even consider trying to commission some new scenes from Balsamique, since I love his art so much. I'm thinking about Harah reminiscing about the good, old times with her son Kaleff, if you catch my drift. ;)

I've added my last half-done mod (2.18, decompress with WinRAR or 7ZIP), so that you can get an impression on how such a mod would look like. It's still bugged, (e.g. you can't skip the intro without crashing the game), and it features some slight changes in game-logic (e.g. Harah has to be present when you get naughty with Jessica in order to unlock her still unrefined Kaleff dialogues).

So let me know if any of you are still interested in such a thing, and just ask away if you have any questions!"
Woah, thanks for that, this is new to me, where in the world is the actual page/source for it tho? And is there's a walkthrough for the mod?

Reactions: genghis khan

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
100% complete unlock save
On windows, use it to replace the file buried inside: %AppData%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
Hi sir. I didn't work for me. When i enter the folder, there is nothing to replace. I am here
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Epoch3000

Dec 18, 2017
Hi sir. I didn't work for me. When i enter the folder, there is nothing to replace. I am here
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
Your system might be different because you are Administrator on your computer, but mine is like this:

" C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[random named folder]\localhost\[file location you saved it in\" drop the save file in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiegoSaintE

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Woah, thanks for that, this is new to me, where in the world is the actual page/source for it tho? And is there's a walkthrough for the mod?
Nope, none of that exists. Crispyking posted a couple of times in this thread. You can do a username search.
You should be able to find your way around without a walkthrough. This mod changes very little compared to 10dlorenzo's mod (but the dialogue quality is much, much better). Just be aware, that this is a mod of an older version, so a lot of stuff is missing. Just talk to people and try everything. Most new dialogue comes from Jessica and Harah and other characters reacting to them. But there is some other stuff, like Khaira having daddy issues.
The most important thing to know, is that Harah has to see you have sex with Jessica, before she goes all the way with you.

Jan 3, 2021
Nope, none of that exists. Crispyking posted a couple of times in this thread. You can do a username search.
You should be able to find your way around without a walkthrough. This mod changes very little compared to 10dlorenzo's mod (but the dialogue quality is much, much better). Just be aware, that this is a mod of an older version, so a lot of stuff is missing. Just talk to people and try everything. Most new dialogue comes from Jessica and Harah and other characters reacting to them. But there is some other stuff, like Khaira having daddy issues.
The most important thing to know, is that Harah has to see you have sex with Jessica, before she goes all the way with you.
Which of the two should I play first? Which one is better overall?

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Which of the two should I play first? Which one is better overall?
I don't know, just play them both.
Both mods mostly focus on the incest aspect of BtD.

10dlorenzo's mod is more ambitious, but is also more rough around the edges. Lots of edited images and animations, some look quite good, some not so much. The dialogue is quite cheesy in my opinion and doesn't fit the rest of the game stylistically.
It's easy to miss out on a lot of content, so you should follow the instructions, that the creator laid out in the changelogs. This is because the mod also changes when some of the scenes become available. Which is another negative in my opinion. The mod is very frontloaded. The relationship with Jessica develops way too fast.

Crispyking's mod is more modest in its scope. It changes only a single scene, if I remember correctly (Alia's conception), but it does so very well. Other than that, lots of altered and new dialogue. It's well written, doesn't seem too forced. I prefer this mod overall.

Thanks for this. Why on earth did he removed the nipples in the boobjob scene?! Looked way better with the nips.
It's a mystery to me. I also preferred the older version of that scene.

While I'm already posting, here's some cool new stuff from David's discord.
Some more Stable Diffusion work, but this time by David himself.
00315-555263725-gigapixel-standard-scale-2_00x_1.png alia_copie.jpg
I gotta say, I preferred Night's attempt at bringing Jessica to life. Besides looking more realistic, it was also much closer to BtD's Jessica. Pretty much like I would imagine her, in fact. Except for the boobs. These boobs are much, much nicer. Alia is excellent, though.
(what is it with AI always fucking up the hands?)

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2021
^ Thank you guys for the replies. I'm digging through this thread to find some curiosities.

Great job with the legacy pack @reinhold.doppeldecker

By default she is your sister in old and new versions, she can be your daughter only in 2.10(as far as I know)
For real? I wish he hadn't changed that! I'm definitely trying out that version.

Last edited:

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Thanks. I know I'm doing this for just a handful of people, so I'm glad to hear it's appreciated.
Btw, that one is due for an update. I wanted to wait until David drops the next version, so that I can include it. But I'm getting impatient now. It's been sitting around almost finished for a couple of weeks already. I think I will upload it tomorrow.

For real? I wish he hadn't changed that! I'm definitely trying out that version.
Don't bother. It was clearly just an oversight, that got corrected a version later. Jessica calls Alia your daughter once, but also calls her Leto's daughter another time in the same version.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Thanks. I know I'm doing this for just a handful of people, so I'm glad to hear it's appreciated.
Btw, that one is due for an update. I wanted to wait until David drops the next version, so that I can include it. But I'm getting impatient now. It's been sitting around almost finished for a couple of weeks already. I think I will upload it tomorrow.

Don't bother. It was clearly just an oversight, that got corrected a version later. Jessica calls Alia your daughter once, but also calls her Leto's daughter another time in the same version.
Handful, hardly, there is probably a lot more than that. ^_^

Reactions: reynold.biplane

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
How do you explain (as in format the training data) to a neural net that five per hand is the correct amount of fingers... unless there is an entire sub-model of just hand pictures? The answer is lazy formatting. Cheaper and faster to just cram more data in than it is to more efficiently curate the data by hand. But it won't matter, once there is a decent master data set, can design a neural net to automate auditing the training set. Or so they hope!

Ngtm

Nov 26, 2018
^ Thank you guys for the replies. I'm digging through this thread to find some curiosities.

I agree, don't bother with it. It really only that one line, someone would say that it's.... Freudian slip?
Also surprised someone find that old little trivia in this thread after such a long time :D

Reactions: Impregnator_Erectux

Ngtm

Nov 26, 2018
I don't know, just play them both.
Both mods mostly focus on the incest aspect of BtD.

10dlorenzo's mod is more ambitious, but is also more rough around the edges. Lots of edited images and animations, some look quite good, some not so much. The dialogue is quite cheesy in my opinion and doesn't fit the rest of the game stylistically.
It's easy to miss out on a lot of content, so you should follow the instructions, that the creator laid out in the changelogs. This is because the mod also changes when some of the scenes become available. Which is another negative in my opinion. The mod is very frontloaded. The relationship with Jessica develops way too fast.

Crispyking's mod is more modest in its scope. It changes only a single scene, if I remember correctly (Alia's conception), but it does so very well. Other than that, lots of altered and new dialogue. It's well written, doesn't seem too forced. I prefer this mod overall.

It's a mystery to me. I also preferred the older version of that scene.

While I'm already posting, here's some cool new stuff from David's discord.
Some more Stable Diffusion work, but this time by David himself.
View attachment 2450813 View attachment 2450816
I gotta say, I preferred Night's attempt at bringing Jessica to life. Besides looking more realistic, it was also much closer to BtD's Jessica. Pretty much like I would imagine her, in fact. Except for the boobs. These boobs are much, much nicer. Alia is excellent, though.
Thanks for feedback :D

How do you explain (as in format the training data) to a neural net that five per hand is the correct amount of fingers... unless there is an entire sub-model of just hand pictures? The answer is lazy formatting. Cheaper and faster to just cram more data in than it is to more efficiently curate the data by hand. But it won't matter, once there is a decent master data set, can design a neural net to automate auditing the training set. Or so they hope!
That + the training process of noising and denoising images basically destroys fine details in favour of the large ones which is not good for fingers, eyes and teeth. There is new method called noise offset that can fix this.

For those unfamiliar: you train AI by giving it image and messing it up with noise then it tries to recreate it from that mess. You either reward AI for getting closer to original or punish. If you add a lot of noise you will loose small details like Text, fingers, teeth and eye details.

You can brute force it by more images or change the way it looks at them a recreates them.
That's very boiled down version of it. They can be fixed manually as well so.. its less of a problem now.
(I got carried away on this technical stuff :D )

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
That + the training process of noising and denoising images basically destroys fine details in favour of the large ones which is not good for fingers, eyes and teeth. There is new method called noise offset that can fix this.

For those unfamiliar: you train AI by giving it image and messing it up with noise then it tries to recreate it from that mess. You either reward AI for getting closer to original or punish. If you add a lot of noise you will loose small details like Text, fingers, teeth and eye details.
Cool. I didn't know that.

New Legacy Pack Version is out!
I thought it deserves its own thread now, so that it's easier to find.
https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-and-vega-hunters-legacy-packs.151846/

Besides adding stuff, that was previously missing, I also expanded the scope of the archive. The gallery now includes everything, not just sketches and other things, that aren't found in the game itself. Basically everything, that I've ever found floating on the web, that has to do with the game, is now in the archive. I think it's useful, because the in-game scene menu doesn't show everything, like undresed characters.

And I gave the same treatment to Vega Hunters.

Next up, I will compile all the rest of Balsamique's artwork, that I have, including for Horror in Hongdae. HiH isn't getting it's own Legacy Pack, though. That game just takes up too much space. The BtD Legacy Pack is already getting unreasonably large.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Cool. I didn't know that.

New Legacy Pack Version is out!
I thought it deserves its own thread now, so that it's easier to find.
https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-and-vega-hunters-legacy-packs.151846/

Besides adding stuff, that was previously missing, I also expanded the scope of the archive. The gallery now includes everything, not just sketches and other things, that aren't found in the game itself. Basically everything, that I've ever found floating on the web, that has to do with the game, is now in the archive. I think it's useful, because the in-game scene menu doesn't show everything, like undresed characters.

And I gave the same treatment to Vega Hunters.

Next up, I will compile all the rest of Balsamique's artwork, that I have, including for Horror in Hongdae. HiH isn't getting it's own Legacy Pack, though. That game just takes up too much space. The BtD Legacy Pack is already getting unreasonably large.
Great job, thank you very much for your effort. :giggle:

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
No, it's this one:
Mega

Here's what Crispyking had to say about it:

"If it's my mod you are referring to, then I consider it to have become somewhat obsolete once Balsamique created a friendlier Jessica route. I've also stopped modding because newer versions got published so frequently, that I couldn't keep up with my recoding.
Unfortunately flash is no longer supported and it is quite complicated to enable

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes