delivid

Oct 6, 2020
Tried to erase the text.
notext.jpg
And one with cum covered bodies.
cum.jpg

delivid that's neat! What did you use?
I was thinking of doing that, and was going to try the healing brush from Photopea to get most of the text away.

Edit: oof, actually, if the text is an overlay rendered by Flash, then the clean image must be in the assets in the SWF.
This means the clean image can probably be retrieved using the JPEXS decompiler.

Edit 2: zooming in to your image, it seems you used an AI.
Oh yeah, I captured it from the game and resized it with AI. (wasn't sure, if the clean image could be retrieved from the game).

Last edited:

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
delivid that's neat! What did you use?
I was thinking of doing that, and was going to try the healing brush from Photopea to get most of the text away.

Edit: oof, actually, if the text is an overlay rendered by Flash, then the clean image must be in the assets in the SWF.
This means the clean image can probably be retrieved using the JPEXS decompiler.

Edit 2: zooming in to your image, it seems you used an AI.

Last edited:

cauageo

Nov 9, 2020
My game on the start runs smoothly but later on, the game starts lagging alot is it something with my computer? can someone help?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
My game on the start runs smoothly but later on, the game starts lagging alot is it something with my computer? can someone help?
It is a known issue (it's even mentioned in the game main menu), when that happens just quit the game and then reopen it and resume, it should play better.

Reactions: cauageo

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
Anyone else notice that the spice does not regenerate itself like older versions. Only time spice reforms is after time skip events, like the vision of sister's or after you take drink that makes you the chosen one. Makes it impossible to get scenes with the lady inside the tank if all the spice is harvested too fast too early because you have to impress her with the spice harvest but there is no spice to harvest.

Dec 11, 2018
Hey guys, I'd like your input for my upcoming update to the BtD Legacy Pack.
As I've mentioned before, I intend to add a collection of save files for certain events.
BtD may be a short game and we do have a cheat for the gallery, but:
The gallery scenes are typically just the animations and lacking the surrounding dialogue. Branching paths mean, that you have to play a lot to see everything.

So my criteria for creating saves is such:
- Scenes, that have interesting dialogue, or where a character strips first. Characters, that you can't strip in any other way.
- Before making important decisions.
- But not scenes, that come very early in the game.
- Also, not scenes, that are repeatable and have same or very similar dialogue to the first time.

So based on those criteria I have decided to include these saves:
- Before choosing a concubine
- Investigation of the assassination attempt
- Before the palace attack
- Before making Shadout Mapes concubine
- Catching Reverend Mother and Shadout Mapes
- Jessica breastfeeds Alia
- Choosing first ghola
- Before retaking the palace with different preconditions:
- Chani is first concubine, no voice used on Jessica, Gholas exist of Duncan and the Captain, but not Leto (Oedipus ending possible)​
- Harah is first concubine, no voice used on Jessica, Gholas exist of Duncan and the Captain, but not Leto (Oedipus ending possible)​
- Chani is first concubine, voice used on Jessica, Gholas exist of Duncan and the Captain, but not Leto (Paul becomes Duke/Emperor ending possible)​
- Harah is first concubine, voice used on Jessica, Gholas exist of Duncan and the Captain, but not Leto (Paul becomes Duke/Emperor ending possible)​
- Chani is first concubine, voice used on Jessica, all Gholas exist (all other endings possible)​
- Harah is first concubine, voice used on Jessica, all Gholas exist (all other endings possible)​
- Arrakis terraforming at 50% for the Gangbong scene

Any opinions on this selection? Anything else, that you would like in there? I'm gonna wait a few days before uploading the update, because I don't want to have to re-upload it, after someone told me, that I'm missing something crucial.

Anyone else notice that the spice does not regenerate itself like older versions. Only time spice reforms is after time skip events, like the vision of sister's or after you take drink that makes you the chosen one. Makes it impossible to get scenes with the lady inside the tank if all the spice is harvested too fast too early because you have to impress her with the spice harvest but there is no spice to harvest.
I've just done a playthrough and I didn't find this problem quite as severe as you describe. But something did change.
In my game, the spice did regenerate regularly, not just after certain events. But definitely at a much slower pace, than in previous versions. The result is, that there are never enough spice fields for all my harvesters to be working at the same time and so I can't get the daily yield of 5 tons. Only in the postgame, with the Harkonnen harvester gone, could I get that 5 ton yield. Not a huge problem, the navigator still let's me in the tank at that point, but also not as it should be.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
As I've mentioned before, I intend to add a collection of save files for certain events.
The gallery scenes are typically just the animations and lacking the surrounding dialogue. Branching paths mean, that you have to play a lot to see everything.

- Scenes, that have interesting dialogue, or where a character strips first. Characters, that you can't strip in any other way.
- Also, not scenes, that are repeatable and have same or very similar dialogue to the first time.

- Choosing first ghola
- Chani is first concubine, no voice used on Jessica, Gholas exist of Duncan and the Captain, but not Leto (Oedipus ending possible)​
- Harah is first concubine, no voice used on Jessica, Gholas exist of Duncan and the Captain, but not Leto (Oedipus ending possible)​
- Chani is first concubine, voice used on Jessica, Gholas exist of Duncan and the Captain, but not Leto (Paul becomes Duke/Emperor ending possible)​
- Harah is first concubine, voice used on Jessica, Gholas exist of Duncan and the Captain, but not Leto (Paul becomes Duke/Emperor ending possible)​
- Chani is first concubine, voice used on Jessica, all Gholas exist (all other endings possible)​
- Harah is first concubine, voice used on Jessica, all Gholas exist (all other endings possible)​

Any opinions on this selection? Anything else, that you would like in there? I'm gonna wait a few days before uploading the update, because I don't want to have to re-upload it, after someone told me, that I'm missing something crucial.

I've just done a playthrough and I didn't find this problem quite as severe as you describe. But something did change.
In my game, the spice did regenerate regularly, not just after certain events. But definitely at a much slower pace, than in previous versions. The result is, that there are never enough spice fields for all my harvesters to be working at the same time and so I can't get the daily yield of 5 tons. Only in the postgame, with the Harkonnen harvester gone, could I get that 5 ton yield. Not a huge problem, the navigator still let's me in the tank at that point, but also not as it should be.
Balsamique actually said something about this in the changelog IIRC. Personally I didn’t have problems in reaching 5 tons of spice because I always buy harvesters ASAP so that when I flee from the palace I give the fourth one to Kahira, from there is just a matter of time. When I started to plant seeds I noticed that spice on green areas remained until completely harvested because worms avoid those areas, meaning that spice tended to blow more on free areas.

Finuee

Sep 14, 2022

- Choosing first ghola

Sounds like a pretty complete set of save files, honestly. I would maybe add a couple:
- Before "awakening" Leto's ghola with Jessica.
- Before the spice orgy with the Water of Life (and/or maybe before the Pulp Fiction scene with the sand trout)

Jan 3, 2021
Balsa got banned from pixiv fanbox for posting jailbait...
Man, that sucks. I thought that place was still safe, considering how... uninhibited... pixiv is.
They got stricter but only in fanbox, not Pixiv itself. Apparently, credit card companies were complaining about artists selling content depicting minors and shit. 3DCG just got too real to them. Think of the pixels, don't hurt the pixels! :rolleyes:

Blue Sky 123

Oct 28, 2018
Guys, I need your help! Every time I make some minor changes to the fla file in Adobe Animate and save it, the file gets bigger and so does the swf file. Any fix on optimization?
Oh, btw, I'll post the modded version when it's all finished and polished! Thank you!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes