zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the way i see this if the dev want's to work on a new game would it not be nice to finish this first so it would be over with.

Dec 11, 2018
the way i see this if the dev want's to work on a new game would it not be nice to finish this first so it would be over with.
The game's been finished for years. Balsa just can't stop tinkering with it for more than a few months.

Man, you have no idea of how mad I am after the confirmation that impregnating Jessica will not be a thing. Feels really unfair considering the absurd amount of worse stuff like scat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I wish i wasn´t so dissapointed in this game.

As for the preview of your work: It´s ok. I hope you do more in the future.
I am pretty sure that is to piss off all the fans, because everyone wants dune content, he is tired of it or wants to make his other games, and the funding went down hill. Cause lets face it Dune is what everyone wants. So that is probably just there to piss everyone off :/

Though we do get the content we want in one of the mods. but it is for an older version. I think we have 3 possible big mods coming, but I have no idea any more.
I don't get all the hate for the shit. There are only like 3 scenes with shit in it and you can toggle it off. And it's not like he poured a lot of energy into making that stuff, leading him to neglect other, better content. It's really just a small artistic flourish. I'd guess he finds that amusing.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
That is the thing, He announced he would stop working on dune, and work on vega hunters, and the Rumour was that so much support was pulled, he had to go back and do a scene once a month, cause no one wanted anything but dune. No one wanted a new game except just a few people. There is still so much more content that could be added to dune. I mentioned a while back. Clone of the Duke (Female) could be done later after the 10 year scene activation to get revenge. The terraforming has been aded though. He could keep this going for a long time with just endless content. :? I know he is tired of it, but it is the Bread Maker there. -_-

Dune is where the heart lies, that's what they say.

Dec 11, 2018
There is still so much more content that could be added to dune. I mentioned a while back. Clone of the Duke (Female) could be done later after the 10 year scene activation to get revenge.
I don't remember reading that one before. Sounds weird but interesting. But what do you mean by getting revenge?

Why haven't you put that sentence in your signature yet?

Jan 3, 2021
That is the thing, He announced he would stop working on dune, and work on vega hunters, and the Rumour was that so much support was pulled, he had to go back and do a scene once a month, cause no one wanted anything but dune. No one wanted a new game except just a few people. There is still so much more content that could be added to dune. I mentioned a while back. Clone of the Duke (Female) could be done later after the 10 year scene activation to get revenge. The terraforming has been aded though. He could keep this going for a long time with just endless content. :? I know he is tired of it, but it is the Bread Maker there. -_-

Yeah, but we also have to be realistic, with flash obsolescence and limitations, it would be better for him to port the game to Ren'Py and continue from there on imo. That would also open up the game to easy modding.

I do not like his idea of making a completely new Dune game on a new engine tho, because I'm 100% sure it won't have Jessica M&S action or any type of incest at all. And let's be real, that's the main reason why BTD became so popular. Unfortunately, a completely new game is more likely to happen than a revamp of the OG one.

Dec 11, 2018
I do not like his idea of making a completely new Dune game on a new engine tho, because I'm 100% sure it won't have Jessica M&S action or any type of incest at all.
I'd like to give David the benefit of the doubt on that one. Although I've been wrong before. From what I have read of his ideas for a sequel so far, it seems certain, that Paul is no longer gonna be the protagonist. He and other familiar characters might still appear, though. However, I'd expect there to be less incest for sure. But there HAS to be at least a bit. Surely David knows, that a new Dune game without incest would be dead in the water immediately. Unless the planned release of HiH on steam is a success and brings in a big new vanilla loving audience. But I wouldn't count on that.

Aug 24, 2020
Well it seems this is the end as he announced in Patreon this is the last update. Even from looking at discord, he is tired from using flash and wants to move on. He is already working on HiH and the witch game.

As for the best thing we can expect is, he might come back and do a random scene or this is the end. In the future, he expressed that he wanted do a sequel (as an investigator type of game).

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just a question here mybe i just don't understand but i thought there were already scene's with him and his mother

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Well it seems this is the end as he announced in Patreon this is the last update. Even from looking at discord, he is tired from using flash and wants to move on. He is already working on HiH and the witch game.

As for the best thing we can expect is, he might come back and do a random scene or this is the end. In the future, he expressed that he wanted do a sequel (as an investigator type of game).
I doubt he will have the Support he had of dune. Cause I know for a fact, he will not have mine unless there is dune.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BehindTheDune-2.35.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
I'd like to give David the benefit of the doubt on that one. Although I've been wrong before. From what I have read of his ideas for a sequel so far, it seems certain, that Paul is no longer gonna be the protagonist. He and other familiar characters might still appear, though. However, I'd expect there to be less incest for sure. But there HAS to be at least a bit. Surely David knows, that a new Dune game without incest would be dead in the water immediately. Unless the planned release of HiH on steam is a success and brings in a big new vanilla loving audience. But I wouldn't count on that.
Really? You'd give him the benefit of the doubt? He's been stringing people along for 7 years with the prospect of more Paul/Jessica content and he's undelivered after all that time. He knows what people want but he's reluctant either because he doesn't want to run afoul of Patreon guidelines or he simply has no interest in giving his supporters what they want, good luck getting an answer. People have also been asking for more sex content with the Reverend Mother, Harah, and Khaira but those too have been ignored or updated with such little content that it's essentially meaningless. The first 2 years of this game had more updates and content delivered than the last 4 years.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Quite sure that this game was officially completed...?

The dev already has 2 other games, this one only gets some post-production / bonus stuff added

Reactions: Julius
4.40 star(s) 96 Votes