randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Apparently for some people, the game doesn't create a save file, unless the game is named 'BehindTheDune.exe (or swf). Or maybe the game doesn't autosave, unless it is closed properly? In that case, quit and restart intermittently.

Most of it is avoidable and some of the tags are overstated, anyway.
futa - You are never forced to do anything with her, but if you are offended by the mere sight of a futadick, you should consult the walkthrough, because you might see it by accident.
graphic violence - You choke a woman to death with your dick, unavoidable, but it is in self-defense and you can revive her later; other than that, some dudes get blown up with grenades and you might stab someone with a knife, but it's all rather non-graphic
incest - You're probably not too bothered by this one, because that tag was there from the very beginning. All avaoidable, but there is a lot of it.
loli - Of the 1000 year old person inside a child's body variety (actually canon). Quite well developed for her age. You don't have to do anything with her, but might accidentily stumble on her in the shower (don't have her in the palace, if you want to avoid that.)
mind control - fully avoidable
rape - In the form of mind control, or if you lose the game in a specific way.
scat - Nuggets fall out in some anal scenes. This can be toggled off (poop symbol in communication room).
swinging - one unavoidable scene, optional ones? Everyone seems to have slightly different opinions on what constitutes as sharing or swinging. Better look at the walkthrough to be sure.
urination - one unavoidable scene, two optional

Everything else I would consider vanilla.

There is one unavoidable drug-fueled orgy.

Do not be deceived by the version number. Save files are ALWAYS named DuneV2-22.sol for some reason. There is no correlation with the actual version. Still, the save in the OP IS a bit outdated. Check the link in my signature. There's a set of brand-new saves in the Legacy Pack.
at least scat is avoidable but I hate forced sharing in games

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I don't dislike HiH, but there just isn't much to it yet, considering how long he has been working on it. The game looks fantastic, it's more detailed than ever, but there just isn't much to do. I guess David spent a lot of the time just learning how to work with the new tools.
Vega Hunters was actually pretty good, until he changed the whole game concept, so that he could finish it faster and make more Dune content instead.
Vega Hunter drop because it was a 2 mans projects but the other left so he had no choice to wrap it up and rework Behind the dune till he find another partner which he finnaly did and the release of Hongdae. I don't need more scenes with Jessica but i just wish he remove the Swinging/Gangbang party after dringking the mixture. or perhap make it as side choice. it left sour taste in my mouth so i stopped support the poject since then.

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
Are there any spoilers for dune or dune messiah? Like actual in lore spoilers pointing to future plot details? I'm horny but I'd rather not spoil myself

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
BehindTheDune-2.35.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Seriously why do we need a torrent for something in 40MB only?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there are some scene's in the game i find good but i wonder if he did not help the girls with the sand trots if they would have fucked them more are would they have found a way to move them. there selves

4.40 star(s) 96 Votes