zenjee

May 8, 2017
It used to be possible to remove your concubine from the palace before the attack. This possibility was removed in a version. Is is still possible ? (ie is it possible to avoid her to be raped by harkonnen goons ?)
You can force the attack to happen before even bringing you concubine to the palace. Talk to Harkonnen for two separate days and after he told you how to spy in the showers there will be a dialogue where you can agree to remove the shields on the next day.

But Idk why it matters for you since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: reynold.biplane

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Imagine AI become so advance that what suppose to be smooth shade of chest got a bit rough similar to human skin in photography or something. Then that point, the machine can truly trick human. The psychological warfare just become so scary.
not by just using the famous people but a random picture of me and you can just turn anyone paranoid because they're are not using celebrities or political figures but instead they are your brother, sister, mother, cousin or son and daughter or maybe closet friend.
You open that door and behold a robot holding a gun and gun you down.

Mimicry is scary.
I should put that into DND next session.

Reactions: Abhai

Err0r 0ne

Sep 23, 2017
Wait.
Who's dp Lady Jessica in th' gangbong scene?
Paul and Stilgar?
But 1 man wear cloth like Emperor Shaddam.
Some random guy I guess?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Is there an updated online (streaming for lack of a better term) version of this game on a website? Flash no long supported here :0

Err0r 0ne

Sep 23, 2017
Wait.
Paul and Stilgar?
Some random guy I guess?
Turn out it is Emperor Shaddam. Not Stilgar.
Emperor Shaddam and Paul I guess.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2018
save file?
https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-v2-35-8-david-balsamique.128/post-10772675

Android version pls
Go to balsagames.com. It's down in the FAQ section.

Wait.
Paul and Stilgar?
Some random guy I guess?
It used to be Shaddam or a random Sardaukar on top, judging by the clothes. But the clothes were changed in this update, so now it looks more like a Fremen. Stilgar, would be my guess, since he is in the picture, that precedes that scene. The guy below Jessica could be anyone, but I would guess, that it's Paul.

Hey. Is there a quick way to unlock all of the scenes and cgs?
Go to the smuggler's village. Click the top of the tower on the left. You will receive money and unlock all scenes in the gallery.

Is there an updated online (streaming for lack of a better term) version of this game on a website? Flash no long supported here :0
You can use a standalone flash player to play swf files. Like this one:

But the .exe already has that integrated, so I don't know why that isn't working for you.

Thanks for noting that this is still in the game.

I was really hoping the dev would make this avoidable. That would have changed this game from trash to treasure as far as my being a fan goes.

C'est la vie, Dev's will (and should) do what they will.
I'm constantly surprised by how many people care so strongly about that. It happens to be one of my favourite scenes. But I agree, that any non-vanilla content should be made optional, if possible. It's just, that the orgy happens in the book as well and is part of an important plot-point. I don't blame Balsa for making that one unavoidable.
You could play an older version, that didn't have the orgy, yet. V14 was considered the finsished game, until Balsa decided to remake the game. Of course that one has far fewer scenes in total and fewer characters (no Harah, no Alia).

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
View attachment 2626535
NOT WORKS
noseed. nopeer. for 12 hours
There's been between 20 and 10 peers since I uploaded it, currently 12.
Try this:
1. Ensure your torrent client is up to date.
2. Delete the torrent that isn't working from your client.
3. Sign out from dl.rpdl.net.
4. Sign back into dl.rpdl.net again.
5. Download the torrent again fresh.
6. Add the NEW torrent to your client

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
So now we just have to Prepare ourselfs for the LONG WAIT for the most coveted modders whose mods will ensure we get the content, that is needed so badly :?

TheRetroAiden

Apr 4, 2022
This is one of those flash games I was appreciate to play in the past when I was young .. and am surprised it finally completed. I hope David Balsamique create more other games as the drawings and artstyles were pretty good.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes