PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Completed eh... Shame, I was hoping for a proper scene with the futa doctor and one with the MC and his little sister.
You can fuck Yueh when you help Harah with her back pains if you choose the correct answers.

And there is a sex scene with Alia after the ending (it’s the “Loli of the Rings” side quest)

JacobEro

Aug 5, 2017
Hi, everyone. I'm here to tell some good news for those who have problem with saving and/or crashing game. What helped me with this issue is that i had run the game on mine main disc (where is system installed). Firstly I had run it on my second disk (what ended in crashing) and when i moved it on main disc, I could save game. Still testing for crashes.
And one more thing, I run it as admin, dont know if it help, but... :D

Finuee

Sep 14, 2022
For me the most interesting change this update, was the fact, that you have different commentators in the gallery (they change every time you exit and enter the gallery).
Oh my, I totally missed that one! That's really great, I'm loving that change! Thanks for pointing that out.

Finuee

Sep 14, 2022
I would love to play this game, but manual save does not stay when I exit game and return, auto save never occurs when I quit the game, and the game also crashes periodically for me. not sure what the issue is but fak.
Make sure your executable file is named exactly BehindTheDune.exe If that doesn't solve it (or if it was already named that), then I'm not sure what might be the problem.

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Yeah, i ain't getting saves either, which is a deal breaker. Is there any way around this?
Manual saves do not work, moving a save file to the directory doesn't work and autosave must be the stuff of legends, because it ain't happening either.

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
who was able to unlock everything? Please give us the new saves or cheat, whatever. Thanks in advance.

Use any of these saves or use the cheat, that gives you money and unlocks the gallery: Click the the top of the tower on the left in the smuggler's village.

Reactions: Solkapp

Henpai

Jul 14, 2017
Is there a step by step walkthrough for this game? The one in the OP is kinda lacking and I'm afraid I'll lose some scenes.

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
Crispyking will you start again on developing your ambitious mod?
Yes, I will. I've also tried to commission some additional art from Balsa (per E-Mail), but didn't recieve any response. I'm pretty sure he doesn't wish to expand the mother-son aspect of the game any further, so I'll just have to do my magic on what we've got with V2.35.8.

But if anybody here is still in contact with him, then I'd be more than happy to try again. Persistence is the fools most powerful weapon after all. ;)

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Yes, I will. I've also tried to commission some additional art from Balsa (per E-Mail), but didn't recieve any response. I'm pretty sure he doesn't wish to expand the mother-son aspect of the game any further, so I'll just have to do my magic on what we've got with V2.35.8.

But if anybody here is still in contact with him, then I'd be more than happy to try again. Persistence is the fools most powerful weapon after all. ;)
Best news on this thread so far !

Reactions: Impregnator_Erectux
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes