Aug 24, 2020
Yes, I will. I've also tried to commission some additional art from Balsa (per E-Mail), but didn't recieve any response. I'm pretty sure he doesn't wish to expand the mother-son aspect of the game any further, so I'll just have to do my magic on what we've got with V2.35.8.

But if anybody here is still in contact with him, then I'd be more than happy to try again. Persistence is the fools most powerful weapon after all. ;)
You can try asking in discord. He almost always gives a response there.

Jan 3, 2021
Yes, I will. I've also tried to commission some additional art from Balsa (per E-Mail), but didn't recieve any response. I'm pretty sure he doesn't wish to expand the mother-son aspect of the game any further, so I'll just have to do my magic on what we've got with V2.35.8.

But if anybody here is still in contact with him, then I'd be more than happy to try again. Persistence is the fools most powerful weapon after all. ;)
Try offering him some money?

Reactions: Crispyking

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
Try offering him some money?
Yes, of course. I asked him what he would charge. This is what I've written 2 months ago (we have conversed this way before), but didn't recieve any reply since:

"(...) I would also be interested in commissioning some art from you, if you are open for that right now:
-) I feel like on the one hand adding some scenes with Harah & Kaleff into BTD would be fun (mother-son erotics, not animated),
-) On the other hand I'd love to get a non-erotic cover art for an unrelated short story of mine. You just make such unique art, that I'm very curious to see how you'd bring one of my darker heroes to life.

If you are interested in doing any of these things, then I'd be happy to know how much you'd like for that, and with some luck I might be able to afford your skills!
(...)"

• Wow
Reactions: Impregnator_Erectux

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
This game's fucking good, makes me hard as fuck everytime, I don't know why it's addicting.
Could have way more Alia and Dr. Yueh, waaay more...

I must've completed it 3 or 4 times already, but still miss some scenes. Almost impossible to do 100% without the PDF guide, which could be an aspect of improvement if the game kept being developed.

The illustration is amazing, the shape of the female bodies, huge nipples, the abs, and when it shows open pussies it's perfect (those closeups showing the vagina walls all wet and such, and you can mouse over or click and they usually throb or twitch, hmmm...). Though they could do more detailed labia and clit hoods when they are shown standing normally, not a big fan of the simple vertical line to show it's a pussy.

Shame also that it's in Flash, it's awful for phones, and even on PC it sometimes get slow as fuck, no matter the hardware. This is a game that deserved to be on HTML5 or I don't know what substituted Macromedia/Adobe's bullshit today.

lick.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes