TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I don't dislike HiH, but there just isn't much to it yet, considering how long he has been working on it. The game looks fantastic, it's more detailed than ever, but there just isn't much to do. I guess David spent a lot of the time just learning how to work with the new tools.
Vega Hunters was actually pretty good, until he changed the whole game concept, so that he could finish it faster and make more Dune content instead.
Vega Hunter drop because it was a 2 mans projects but the other left so he had no choice to wrap it up and rework Behind the dune till he find another partner which he finnaly did and the release of Hongdae. I don't need more scenes with Jessica but i just wish he remove the Swinging/Gangbang party after dringking the mixture. or perhap make it as side choice. it left sour taste in my mouth so i stopped support the poject since then.

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
Are there any spoilers for dune or dune messiah? Like actual in lore spoilers pointing to future plot details? I'm horny but I'd rather not spoil myself

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
BehindTheDune-2.35.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Seriously why do we need a torrent for something in 40MB only?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there are some scene's in the game i find good but i wonder if he did not help the girls with the sand trots if they would have fucked them more are would they have found a way to move them. there selves

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Seriously why do we need a torrent for something in 40MB only?
You might not need it, but others might. And if others don't need it well that's fine too; it'll exist for archival purposes if the download links ever die off.

Reactions: Finuee

halluva

May 18, 2017
Are there any spoilers for dune or dune messiah? Like actual in lore spoilers pointing to future plot details? I'm horny but I'd rather not spoil myself
The game *loosely* follows the general plot of Dune, but nothing specific (and obviously way more sex)

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes