Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
How do you actually reach 5.5 tons a day to unlock space guild scenes? I have harvesters and keep moving my troops around the map when they finish an area. And still the highest Ive gotten is 5.2 tons a day.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
How do you actually reach 5.5 tons a day to unlock space guild scenes? I have harvesters and keep moving my troops around the map when they finish an area. And still the highest Ive gotten is 5.2 tons a day.
After you talk with the Navigator Guild emissary, she will make your harvesters more efficient. This will make easier to reach 5.5 tons a day

Reactions: Voltanis

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
The game is awesome, but I hope the development for next update include the pregnancy thing, after we finish the game. Also, they could put more chat so we(the player) respond to many things happening after the credits.

Reactions: Marzapane

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
The game is awesome, but I hope the development for next update include the pregnancy thing, after we finish the game. Also, they could put more chat so we(the player) respond to many things happening after the credits.
yea, can get Jessica pregnant in future update*?

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017

Hello!
I started my version of . Is the original painting familiar to you? Maybe this cover was only used in France... So nobody will care about my parody :D

Siudmak has a surrealistic style. He did Paul in green because he brings plants to Dune. Doing a flying guildian fit that weird style. At the end, I have an enigmatic picture that I will finish later

P. D:people fix it, my cell phone went crazy and the post went wrong

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018

¡Hola!
Comencé mi versión de de . ¿Te es familiar la pintura original? Tal vez esta portada solo se usó en Francia ... Así que a nadie le importará mi parodia:RE

Siudmak tiene un estilo surrealista. Hizo a Paul en verde porque le trae plantas a Dune. Haciendo un guildian volador se ajustaba a ese estilo extraño. Al final, tengo una imagen enigmática que terminaré más tarde.
This board is English-only. So please post in English, thank you.

Koro2099

Aug 21, 2017

¡Hola!
Comencé mi versión de de . ¿Te es familiar la pintura original? Tal vez esta portada solo se usó en Francia ... Así que a nadie le importará mi parodia:RE

Siudmak tiene un estilo surrealista. Hizo a Paul en verde porque le trae plantas a Dune. Haciendo un guildian volador se ajustaba a ese estilo extraño. Al final, tengo una imagen enigmática que terminaré más tarde.
The image doesn't open

U

User_826144

how do you unlock the anbarin scene now? That's the only one I cant get.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Nice, but the fact that Alia is depicted as a baby dressed in chains is kinda disturbing.
Someone else asked the same question, here is my answer from back then:

You should search the various sietches (Fremen camps) and find a knife. Bring it to Anbarin, she will thank you with a gift or the chance to have fun with her. Choose the latter, of course ;)

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
What is this Month update going to be? Vega hunters or Behind the Dune? We got 2 Sketches from Both games and they werent even mean as new content for the games just normal pictures....

4.40 star(s) 96 Votes