PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
can you have jessica at the end?
Yes you can. Train your Voice on the Fremen leaders, then use it on Jessica (she will reject you the first 3 times but from the 4th on she will obey).

Then at the end choose the "Harkonnen ending" - that is when confronted with Emperor Shaddam and Baron Harkonnen, select "You bitches killed my father", "No I will kill the Emperor and the Baron", "I am listening" and "Accept alliance".

After the post-credits, Jessica will have sex with you without using the Voice.

no one here

May 15, 2017
Yes you can. Train your Voice on the Fremen leaders, then use it on Jessica (she will reject you the first 3 times but from the 4th on she will obey).

Then at the end choose the "Harkonnen ending" - that is when confronted with Emperor Shaddam and Baron Harkonnen, select "You bitches killed my father", "No I will kill the Emperor and the Baron", "I am listening" and "Accept alliance".

After the post-credits, Jessica will have sex with you without using the Voice.
thanks also am i meant to have the white haired woman with me already done the palace escape but havent got her sex scenes

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
thanks also am i meant to have the white haired woman with me already done the palace escape but havent got her sex scenes
I usually do as follows: immediately after passing her test, I ask the Reverend Mother to follow me then leave her near the smuggler. This way I can go and talk to her at any time.
To unlock all her scenes you must first pass the test, then you must try the Voice on her (you must have raised it enough to ask a BJ). After that, if you ask politely she will oblige gladly.

no one here

May 15, 2017
I usually do as follows: immediately after passing her test, I ask the Reverend Mother to follow me then leave her near the smuggler. This way I can go and talk to her at any time.
To unlock all her scenes you must first pass the test, then you must try the Voice on her (you must have raised it enough to ask a BJ). After that, if you ask politely she will oblige gladly.
so she is dead for me ?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Would you consider making a version where Alia is Paul's daughter with Jessica, and that Jessica's default narrative was her being much happier with Paul as apposed to the "already assassinated duke," eliminating the need to use the "grandpa double-banging" scene to achieve happiness with her? That could also lead to a more in depth story and further modded scenes with Alia.
While I have no interests for more Alia, I agree that a "Jessica route" that allows a romantic ending with her and a finale scene without Baron Harkonnen would be great.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
stuck just before orgy scene any solutions or ideas?
Are you stuck like, the game freezes and clicking "Continue" does not work or simply you don't know how to proceed?

The former happened to me, too (usually because I clicked too fast between one text and the other). In that case there's nothing you can do unless you saved at a previous point.

If it's the latter, please explain in detail and I'll be happy do give an advice.

Reactions: bazilq12

legolassucks

Jul 10, 2018
Are you stuck like, the game freezes and clicking "Continue" does not work or simply you don't know how to proceed?

The former happened to me, too (usually because I clicked too fast between one text and the other). In that case there's nothing you can do unless you saved at a previous point.

If it's the latter, please explain in detail and I'll be happy do give an advice.
i should have quoted

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Nope, I really meant the swf file. I found this specific layer by decompiling it.
Btw, here's a small mod I've made in order to make Alia a more "active" character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
excellent work, is there any way to change the final harkonnen for the old man david never finished? I still like it much more than the new

4.40 star(s) 96 Votes