DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well damn I remember playing this years ago. Had no idea that the Dev kept updating it.
I'm really digging his artstyle and look forward to his future projects.

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
Do you people even read the op? This is the last update baring bugs

Is that what he means? The english was a bit broken so I was hoping I was just reading it wrong...thats sad if true. The game is good for sure but could be sooo much larger. Dune is fucking huge, and even with updates this is still a medium sized game.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
I think I've lucked out waiting as long as I have for this final version, looks like since the initial version there's been plenty of updates.

Looking forward to seeing what's changed.

Though I do have to admit, the art style doesn't look the same. Less polished, more cartoony. Hmm.

jikhak

May 5, 2017
I buy the Atomics,and i choose Let's fight the Harkonnens but Stilgar say the Fremen won't follow me because i use voice power to fuck too much woman.What can i do?i don't want to kill Stilgar.

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
I buy the Atomics,and i choose Let's fight the Harkonnens but Stilgar say the Fremen won't follow me because i use voice power to fuck too much woman.What can i do?i don't want to kill Stilgar.
Just buy Duncan ghola and make him follow you and talk to Stilgar again.

Reactions: jikhak

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
How to get Chani dungeon scene? Harkonnen's attack always happens before I can make Chani follow me to the palace, actually before I even meet her.
The one where she's chained up? You have to revive the Harkonnen's Captain and use her to sneak into the palace. Then go to the dungeon to the left of the throne room and click on the huddle.

Nov 2, 2018
Honestly ive tried to extract this file like 5 times and it wont show up. It wont do anything. Any help?

Never mind it finally worked after I created a very specific location.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
The one where she's chained up? You have to revive the Harkonnen's Captain and use her to sneak into the palace. Then go to the dungeon to the left of the throne room and click on the huddle.
Problem is Chani has to be captured by Harkonnens for that scene. For Harah to became captured I need to recruit her, then leave her in the palace before Harkonnen's attack. But I can't move Chani to the palace before the attack, she becomes available later.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Problem is Chani has to be captured by Harkonnens for that scene. For Harah to became captured I need to recruit her, then leave her in the palace before Harkonnen's attack. But I can't move Chani to the palace before the attack, she becomes available later.
chani needs to be your main concubine, ask her first to be yours before asking harah. you need to introduce your main concubine to your father to trigger the attack, and they will gets captured by the enemy

Reactions: muchacho
4.40 star(s) 96 Votes