Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
im in a hard situation, i played the game many times in different versions, but i never reached the last content in each version, but the art of the game and gameplay gets me hot so i wanna play it again, but im so annoyed to play it from the beggining, but i cant play it from the last content in this versions bcs i m missing things then... what the fuck should i do...

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
Hey, just got a quick question before I download this game. How much knowledge of the Dune universe is required to play this? I know there's Spice and Sand worms, and that it's set on a desert planet, but that's about it. Is that enough, or do I need to go read the books first? I realise that without reading them I won't get most of the subtleties, but will I still be able to follow what happens if I just jump in? Thanks for any assistance anyone can provide.

Reactions: PurumPum

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
im in a hard situation, i played the game many times in different versions, but i never reached the last content in each version, but the art of the game and gameplay gets me hot so i wanna play it again, but im so annoyed to play it from the beggining, but i cant play it from the last content in this versions bcs i m missing things then... what the fuck should i do...
The game is pretty short. I doubt I’ve spent 2 hours on any single play through. There were a couple of versions when the end was not accessible. Like when he did the reboot. You might have played one of those versions but you should be able to finish now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Hey, just got a quick question before I download this game. How much knowledge of the Dune universe is required to play this? I know there's Spice and Sand worms, and that it's set on a desert planet, but that's about it. Is that enough, or do I need to go read the books first? I realise that without reading them I won't get most of the subtleties, but will I still be able to follow what happens if I just jump in? Thanks for any assistance anyone can provide.
In terms of playing the game you don't need to know much. In order to get a concubine you'll have to answer what is essentially trivia, but that's about it. The rest of the game can be played blind and ignorant to the lore of Dune, as I did. You should still be able to follow the plot of what's going along.

Reactions: Lakan

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
In terms of playing the game you don't need to know much. In order to get a concubine you'll have to answer what is essentially trivia, but that's about it. The rest of the game can be played blind and ignorant to the lore of Dune, as I did. You should still be able to follow the plot of what's going along.
Thanks for the quick reply. Guess I'll give it a try then. Let's hope I don't get too lost.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
How to get Chani dungeon scene? Harkonnen's attack always happens before I can make Chani follow me to the palace, actually before I even meet her.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
It has endings but new stuff is added in along the way (New characters, New sex scenes, new missions etc).
When do you think the game will be complete? I'm the kind of guy that plays a game once and then never touches it again.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Has everyone been able to get The voice skill in this new version from Jessica?
In order to use it on Jessica? You have to get to the point when you demand a BJ she says something like "Your a rookie that won't work me" then the BJ request should be added to the dialog tree part where you talk about taboo things, then you have to demand a BJ 3 times and then on the 4th time she'll do it.

Then you can ask pretty much anyone except the trader.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
No
When do you think the game will be complete? I'm the kind of guy that plays a game once and then never touches it again.
Not sure? I've seen this game around for about 3 years now. The game isn't that long.

4.40 star(s) 96 Votes