• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Shiropantsu

Jul 21, 2018
Flower spaw at a random sietch outside. Talk to Chani to know where it is. And its not a field, its a simple plant in sand.

Reactions: Genji

legolassucks

Jul 10, 2018
in the control room you'll see a bathroom icon when its red its mean its occupied so you can peep on girls baron harkonnen also explains how to use it so you may ask him too

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
in the control room you'll see a bathroom icon when its red its mean its occupied so you can peep on girls baron harkonnen also explains how to use it so you may ask him too
That will be after complete the game or meanwhile??

ps:nevermind, already know the answer!!!!

U

User_71462

Nope, I really meant the swf file. I found this specific layer by decompiling it.
Btw, here's a small mod I've made in order to make Alia a more "active" character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would you consider making a version where Alia is Paul's daughter with Jessica, and that Jessica's default narrative was her being much happier with Paul as apposed to the "already assassinated duke," eliminating the need to use the "grandpa double-banging" scene to achieve happiness with her? That could also lead to a more in depth story and further modded scenes with Alia.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Balsamique's Behind The Dune
Naughty Tribute Mod
by MxOsborn

I've spent a part of my free time to edit some more images for the game.
I intend to edit other things, so I changed the name of my mod inspired on Summertime Saga's Naughty Tribute Mod.
Changelog:

* Re-added nipples to Lady Jessica's titjob scene (like in the first builds);
* Added details to MC's cock on first person view scenes;
* Open part of Hara's stillsuit during titjob scene (what's the point of having a clothed titjob anyways?);
* Alia's stillsuit open during lollipop scene. Added MC's erection;
* Changed Lady Jessica's ahegao (more natural imo);
* Added a more friendly attitude to Alia when she caught her brother and grandpa banging her mother;
* Alia plays with Baron's lollipops while her mother has fun with bro and grandpa;
* Removed Soap suds on Alia's privates on shower scene.

Large Image
can you add the alia fan art scenes u have made in this mod ? very good work

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Balsamique's Behind The Dune
Naughty Tribute Mod
by MxOsborn

I've spent a part of my free time to edit some more images for the game.
I intend to edit other things, so I changed the name of my mod inspired on Summertime Saga's Naughty Tribute Mod.

Changelog:
* Re-added nipples to Lady Jessica's titjob scene (like in the first builds);
* Added details to MC's cock on first person view scenes;
* Open part of Hara's stillsuit during titjob scene (what's the point of having a clothed titjob anyways?);
* Alia's stillsuit open during lollipop scene. Added MC's erection;
* Changed Lady Jessica's ahegao (more natural imo);
* Added a more friendly attitude to Alia when she caught her brother and grandpa banging her mother;
* Alia plays with Baron's lollipops while her mother has fun with bro and grandpa;
* Removed soap suds on Alia's privates on shower scene.

Large Image
Excellent work with this mod, very good, I will ask if you can add vaginal in the anal scene with jessica and anal in the vaginal scene with all the female characters?

P.D: sorry I just read the last message

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
I want to play this mod so bad but it's so hard to make it on apk version

I'm not gonna rush anything, maybe waiting for Vega Hunters lol

4.50 star(s) 95 Votes