The1900

Feb 8, 2022
Yes, latest version of Adobe Air as well, runs older versions of Behind the Dune just fine (2.35.7), anything else newer wont install on my Samsung S22+, Running on Android 14
I figure out why Android 14 OS can not install the apk. Because since Android 14, the developer upgraded the system security and privacy protection mechanisms. Any app, witch "targetSdkVersion" lower than 23 can not be installed on any Android 14 OS.
If you want to install the Dune apk on Android 14 OS, you should use the developer model of your equipment, and through the USB debug mode, open the USB install on your Android. Then download and install windows "adb" on your pc, configure system environment variables of the "adb". Then use the cmd window on your pc to install the apk on your Android.
The apk should on you pc, not your Android equipment.
The code to input in the cmd window is: adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block X:\XXX\XXX.apk
The X were not the same if you put the apk on your pc in different path.
Windows "adb" download:
And the png is how you configure your system environment variables of the "adb".

Kekerinoshadilay

Dec 5, 2022
I figure out why Android 14 OS can not install the apk. Because since Android 14, the developer upgraded the system security and privacy protection mechanisms. Any app, witch "targetSdkVersion" lower than 23 can not be installed on any Android 14 OS.
If you want to install the Dune apk on Android 14 OS, you should use the developer model of your equipment, and through the USB debug mode, open the USB install on your Android. Then download and install windows "adb" on your pc, configure system environment variables of the "adb". Then use the cmd window on your pc to install the apk on your Android.
The code to input in the cmd window is: adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block X:\XXX\XXX.apk
Windows "adb" download:
And the png is how you configure your system environment variables of the "adb".
Yuo are dedicated lmaoo, glad I'm still on android 13

Reactions: Mormaiiite

PJT590

Jun 28, 2020
Hi everyone
I hate to be that guy but anyone have the 100% save file yet?
Please and thank you in advance

Dec 11, 2018
Hi everyone
I hate to be that guy but anyone have the 100% save file yet?
Please and thank you in advance
I think somebody posted it already, but I'm not sure and too lazy to look. Here's mine.

Please note: Even though it says 100%, the last scene in the selection can't be seen in full. I don't know if it's a bug or I did something wrong. You have to use the cheat to see it in its entirety, and also btw to uncensor a picture in Duncan's camera, as was recently discovered. Go to the smuggler's village and click the row of windows on the top of the tower on the left.

• Love
Reactions: Gabaw and Jimty

Finuee

Sep 14, 2022
the soundtrack (Spice Opera) got a 2024 remaster by the guy that made it. i'm going to buy it, he did a good job.

Now that's great news!! I've been in love with that soundtrack forever, thanks for the heads up!

Windows "adb" download:
If you want to go down that rabbit hole, I recommend you read this:

Dec 11, 2018
Public version of 2.36 is out!
V2.36.2

Compared to 2.36.0 this one has unknown bugfixes and Irulan + Alia's shower scene now also has the ability to stick your dick through the peephole. It's the same as Jessica + Alia's scene, but worth it for the dialogue, in my opinion.

The rar archive contains just the exe. The swf can be found in the FAQ section.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Valila and sweetit

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Holy crap, that's a lot of lolis!
(not complaining though)
Yeah the post with 2 AI Jessica pics is bait lol.
Anyways if yall want something from his subscribestar page, ask me cuz Kemono sucks when it comes to importing subscribestar logs so I doubt it will happen.

Also not sure if it was posted already
+ And some pics and animations below.

4a485c25-e8f4-4e47-8194-853048a709f8.jpg

a19c0777-58b5-4944-85b5-06c5a6b5124d.jpg
6uqk4f.jpg
vllcot.jpg 66n4ea.jpg wa1o5b.jpg 42e52e2b-e4e4-4eb9-9cdf-80fde16ef10b.jpg e2917fb3-b934-432b-9203-93bd78cbf34a.jpg b6930f84-3d11-455e-8ed1-65f52dc8bf77.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2021
Public version of 2.36 is out!
V2.36.2

Compared to 2.36.0 this one has unknown bugfixes and Irulan + Alia's shower scene now also has the ability to stick your dick through the peephole. It's the same as Jessica + Alia's scene, but worth it for the dialogue, in my opinion.

The rar archive contains just the exe. The swf can be found in the FAQ section.
That SWF is an older version.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2018
Yeah the post with 2 AI Jessica pics is bait lol.
Anyways if yall want something from his subscribestar page, ask me cuz Kemono sucks when it comes to importing subscribestar logs so I doubt it will happen.

Also not sure if it was posted already His best of Patreon 2020/2023
+ And some pics and animations below.
I will definitely take you up on that offer, if you would be so kind! Then maybe I can finally update that archive of mine again. I basically need everying that was posted after his Patreon got nuked. I know that's a whole lot to ask for. I guess I don't need reference pictures, work files, or super high-res versions of pictures.

That SWF is an older version.
That can't be. I tested it myself and it says 2.36.2 and it has the new content.

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
IK this is probably an annoying question and will be met with "read the other pages in the thread" but is balsamique going to keep updating this game now that dune part 2 is out, or has he just done a small update?

Mastergimble

Sep 18, 2019
IMO Fremen should have simple rings, ladies of the empire (Jessica, Irulan, Reverend Mother) should have intricate nipple jewelry with gems and stuff, the lower classes of the empire (sardaukar captain, the smuggler, Yueh) should have simple bars, and the young characters (Chani, Alia) nothing at all. Cultural differences, you know.

View attachment 3311388 View attachment 3311389 View attachment 3311390

PS: The more milk is stored in the breast, the bigger the "water rings" should be, to reflect that.
I love everything about this idea. :love:

On another, similarly nipply note, does anyone have a better version of this pic? It seems to have vanished from the internet since the imgur purge:

20240315_003333.jpg

• Love
Reactions: John_cole_sr

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
new Android system can not run Adobe air any more.the apk version as well.
It aslo work with SWF Player for Android but with facial bug or use emulator winlator with Flash Player projector content debugger and the swf of the game and work fine with no bug but if use game with exe version it bug black screen and crash

Last edited:

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
As requested by reynold.biplane

I made a pack with all the 2020 to 2023 Patreon stuff + All of his Subscribestar pics so far -

Not my cup of tea but, If you are interested in his loli AI generations - and password for both: fiction

Also all of his catbox gallery (Mainly AI loli stuff)
- - - - - - - - - -

Anyways, I hope you find what you are looking for ;)

Dec 11, 2018
Just how much Paul x Jessica content is in this game? That's the only reason I'm here
Enough to make it worthwhile. It's a short game, but Jessica has by far the most content, and much of it is with Paul.

IK this is probably an annoying question and will be met with "read the other pages in the thread" but is balsamique going to keep updating this game now that dune part 2 is out, or has he just done a small update?
The most recent update was in celebration of the movie release. So no further updates are planned. Although given Balsa's track record of not being able to keep his hands off of this game... I'd imagine once he's finished with his current main project or when Dune Part 3 comes out, there will be more.

I love everything about this idea. :love:

On another, similarly nipply note, does anyone have a better version of this pic? It seems to have vanished from the internet since the imgur purge:
Very interesting. I haven't seen this exact picture before. I have a similar one in better quality. But it's not the same. As you can see, her tits aren't out and for some reason in your picture she doesn't have eyebrows.
13177251_984331228283258_6975466886053355455_n.jpg

As requested by reynold.biplane

I made a pack with all the 2020 to 2023 Patreon stuff + All of his Subscribestar pics so far - Here

Not my cup of tea but, If you are interested in his loli AI generations - "AI Sets" and "My 240 favorite pics over 2 month of AI" password for both: fiction

Also all of his catbox gallery (Mainly AI loli stuff)
- - - - - - - - - -

Anyways, I hope you find what you are looking for ;)
THANKS. This is very much appreciated!
Oof. That's a lot of stuff to catalogue and check for doubles. It'll take me a long time.

Reactions: Unknown_Beta
4.40 star(s) 94 Votes