• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
HI. I made it to the point the Fairy need the Witch but she run away. The Spell for seeing the Mem of the Valkyre never show up in room again. so i am stuck at this point. what now?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
HI. I made it to the point the Fairy need the Witch but she run away. The Spell for seeing the Mem of the Valkyre never show up in room again. so i am stuck at this point. what now?
*hint* look at the 2nd image he attached :)
Can (if possible) you guys upload here your save files? (It will help a lot to figure out what's happening.)

May 14, 2020
Please let me know if it worked properly!
You don't have to tag me, I'm not actually having the problem, just noticed where to find the answer to your question.
I did that part but don't remember where I went so I couldn't answer myself. Game is quite good (considering you're a non-native speaker like me and this is quite a big project), keep doing what you're doing!:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
here is mine i del the old and start new. sorry for beeing late.
The vision i was playing called BTT Final (MainStory1) ???
And then i enter Hall3 Ngo called me back last run. So i missed klick to hall 10 and never killed the Imp king. as far i remeber .

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
here is mine i del the old and start new. sorry for beeing late.
The vision i was playing called BTT Final (MainStory1) ???
And then i enter Hall3 Ngo called me back last run. So i missed klick to hall 10 and never killed the Imp king. as far i remeber .
Yup, the bug was lying with the skip dungeon system. I've fixed it up there (that data). Sorry for the delay, I'm overworked these days.

You don't have to tag me, I'm not actually having the problem, just noticed where to find the answer to your question.
I did that part but don't remember where I went so I couldn't answer myself. Game is quite good (considering you're a non-native speaker like me and this is quite a big project), keep doing what you're doing!:)
Thanks! And it helped a lot to find where the bug was.

Reactions: Bse

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
after you data file i started to get alot of different png errors like this , can't even run a game
VNButtons.png
Save this one with the tittle "VNButtons" and then go to "Behind the truth\img\system" and put it there. If it work, let me know. And if not, also let me know! (PS: A new download link is available with the whole bugfix done and etc. Just in case.)

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Thx take your time game is good and make fun. I farm in hall 100 but the rare item ametyst i had only 5 time so far. this is long faming. MC now LVL 168 , is there a limit? Serenity 129 dony 162 ... rest max. oh man see you later thx.

ReaLko12341

Dec 30, 2020
I think you just have to step near the throne >.> (Bosses can be beaten only once)
I steped next to throne walked around it and nothing happens from what i understood there 2 rooms and next to it and it say smth about magic but no idea what to do with them maybe thats how you spawn boss

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I steped next to throne walked around it and nothing happens from what i understood there 2 rooms and next to it and it say smth about magic but no idea what to do with them maybe thats how you spawn boss
oh, this one, it's not the boss xC just some random Ev I wanted to add and never added.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So i checked Data fix you uploaded. Now 1. time hall 2 i get ask do you want to skip Mini games? And Ngo never called me back after hall 3 boss. The impking never show up now.
Ask why not show the Travel Statue after meeting the Witch? easyer? only an idea.

Last edited:

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
HI me again.
Do not Overwork yourself. Take time for yourself!
Bugs i found:
1 . All Equiptment except bahamut and donys weapon and Johanna Seals, and
the dark armor seals, include the Black armor did not become air, after Acend or
evo. Or Class change. Rest like rings or Artiemes bow puff... gone.
2. When Johanna meet black even after days she is still in Sky talking.
3. Black never show up in tempel again at day after Trap the assasin.
4. Princess is gone after talk by bed. Never find her again.
5. Starched Moss i can not sell it.
Shops:
1 . Sky shop and bank buy/sell and depo money were a nice start.
2. Nimuen can take over the Fairy shop when she is in Rift house.
2. Network can buy my Magic wood stone and steahl what i not need anymore.
And maybe the gems from hall 100?
3. Hroki dealer how buy the doungen shit would also nice.
skin and so one.
4. the Ore and Gem trader still not work.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
So i checked Data fix you uploaded. Now 1. time hall 2 i get ask do you want to skip Mini games? And Ngo never called me back after hall 3 boss. The impking never show up now.
Ask why not show the Travel Statue after meeting the Witch? easyer? only an idea.
I've already fixed it :unsure: the imp king is no longer available after skipping the hall. (It isn't a bug)

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I've already fixed it :unsure: the imp king is no longer available after skipping the hall. (It isn't a bug)
Strange i was start new and have it. Because of weapon lost after class change. Like Bow and Crystal Mage book (max out). Strange. Sorry. Maybe other can say any about it?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes