ginkamikaze

Oct 20, 2019
That's how we play things here!! :KEK: (btw I'm mad at her, burned 210q and wasn't able to catch Jalter TuT)

But man, there's a walkthrough for the entire hall 6. You can just take a look on that wlk and GG :oops:
I don't mind the broken english one bit in the game believe me but them minigames are just torture... good luck with the game in the future but I won't be playing it...

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I don't mind the broken english one bit in the game believe me but them minigames are just torture... good luck with the game in the future but I won't be playing it...
There are only 3 halls with mini-games, the first and second ones are okay to pass and the third is hard but have a walkthrough to get it done. I myself am a bit off regarding mini-games and probably will remove the third one for the next att. Anyway, I'm sure you can pass through it using > < Before giving up, you can always tell me what's wrong, so I can check it and find a way to fix/make it easier.

so looking at the previews I have to ask; is this one of those RPMG games that don't actually use the RPG sprite map to navigate the world?
To be honest with you, it uses yes and it even has a lot of maps! (Thinking how to shorten this, maybe with a new wrap function) It's a pretty simple RPG game, I'm planning a better-crafted game 2, which doesn't just depend on the open map, but on a menu like the main map. As said above, I always accept criticism (If it isn't stuff like "English blablabla English blablabla" of course xD) and tips, because I want to improve as a developer.

About English; I reviewed about 200 sentences in this update, it took me a day and a half to correct everything, text correction is very intricate, but if you point out serious errors as some people do in our discord, it's easier and I'll correct and thank you. If you find anything very "grotesque", let me know, please.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
There are only 3 halls with mini-games, the first and second ones are okay to pass and the third is hard but have a walkthrough to get it done. I myself am a bit off regarding mini-games and probably will remove the third one for the next att. Anyway, I'm sure you can pass through it using > < Before giving up, you can always tell me what's wrong, so I can check it and find a way to fix/make it easier.

To be honest with you, it uses yes and it even has a lot of maps! (Thinking how to shorten this, maybe with a new wrap function) It's a pretty simple RPG game, I'm planning a better-crafted game 2, which doesn't just depend on the open map, but on a menu like the main map. As said above, I always accept criticism (If it isn't stuff like "English blablabla English blablabla" of course xD) and tips, because I want to improve as a developer.

About English; I reviewed about 200 sentences in this update, it took me a day and a half to correct everything, text correction is very intricate, but if you point out serious errors as some people do in our discord, it's easier and I'll correct and thank you. If you find anything very "grotesque", let me know, please.
ah, damn ok then I'll be moving on then.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
i talk to the witch and cant do anything afterwards i go everywhere and hint tells me same thing over and over
Try going to our discord, there you can make it easier with some details. (like what event and what hint is that you are stuck)

waiting for an updated compressed version. :3
I'll request it for ya!

Reactions: TheGucciTheory

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well you could just try every possible combination for the sword but that you would have to try it 10000 trys from 0000-9999 and alot of people dont have the patience to try it

• Haha
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
well you could just try every possible combination for the sword but that you would have to try it 10000 trys from 0000-9999 and alot of people dont have the patience to try it
Paying 3$ you keep your composure + patient and even get an exclusive character for Patrons only! :WeSmart:

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
i have no idea how to trigger the first event, just says go to the village but nothing happens after i talk to that one guy

Reactions: Jordan☆☆

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
What? Can you explain it to me?
You forgot the Hall level 9 and 10 thing?

These gates that were inaccessible because you needed... One spell or something.

i have no idea how to trigger the first event, just says go to the village but nothing happens after i talk to that one guy
Give me your last save and I can see it.. If you still have problems here.

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
You forgot the Hall level 9 and 10 thing?

These gates that were inaccessible because you needed... One spell or something.

Give me your last save and I can see it.. If you still have problems here.
What spell do you need to break the gates in hall 9 and 10
Try it and tell me if works for you >>>

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes