vickze

Nov 10, 2018
that one wasnt to bad the one that made me stop playing is the one with 2 squares and a rabbit was standing on the one infront of you mc says something about watch where you step or something...man i was there forever and finally i lost my patience and that was the point i deleted the game ahh well was fun while it lasted
Ehh.. I think that after he talks you go to the next level... I remember here a different being(forgot if he has rabbit form) that after say some works you end this level.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
what can i do if i press by mistake on that big whale my game is going to slow now any kind of sugestion how to repair that?
You can walk closely to her.. The important is NOT TRY TO INTERACT(Talk with her).

If for mistake you talk with her is only close the game... It will not affect your previous save(before talk with her)

The developer said that this whale was a thing that forgot erase in the last moment. Probably will be erased in the next update.

weedady

Jun 4, 2017
yes but i got 1 save after i talked and is my only save and im a little far in game i think and dont want to sart again thats why i ask if its something i can do
i finished the battle on demon village when captains from ishgar come and to start from new thats too much

Kralzer

Oct 20, 2018
1.png

2.png

3.png

To but it in simply words i don't know how to continue the story since i can't left the room thill i complete and i can't complete it before i do old quest (which i have already done ) what i am supposed to do to continue the story ?

Or does someone know what is the ascension material supposed to be so can delete it from my inventory ?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
View attachment 1206065

View attachment 1206060

View attachment 1206061

To but it in simply words i don't know how to continue the story since i can't left the room thill i complete and i can't complete it before i do old quest (which i have already done ) what i am supposed to do to continue the story ?

Or does someone know what is the ascension material supposed to be so can delete it from my inventory ?
To trigger this EV you first need to do the package mission. You probably used save editor, changed something that has broken the switch system. Gold (in this game) is displayed as G, but also an item inside the game) sometimes when you edit things, it can change switch values as well. It's the first time I'm seeing it. What I can tell you to do is; Go one save back before dungeon two, finish the packaging event, then start dungeon two to trigger this Ascension material thing. Or wait for tomorrow att and I try to do a hotfix (inside the HQ room) for you.

PS: Do not edit saves, I do use a lot of "HP/G/ITEM" variables. These things can easily break the game.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
PS: Do not edit saves, I do use a lot of "HP/G/ITEM" variables. These things can easily break the game.
lol. Edit one save sounds like a bad choice.. I saw one SAVE long time ago and I got dizzy watching a lot of crazy codes that I knew that if I tried to alter them I would regret about it. :LOL:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
._. Jalter is that you?
That's how we play things here!! :KEK: (btw I'm mad at her, burned 210q and wasn't able to catch Jalter TuT)
well that was fun while it lasted BUT bro i aint into puzzles and mini games this isnt facebook
not really much into stories ither BUT now and then theres some pretty cool stories,etc BUT im mostly all about the action
was fun killing mobs and monsters BUT when i landed on that little strip of island with my dafuck pic THAT should of been my que go move on BUT oh no i stuck around a bit longer looking back that SHOULD of been my exit point LOL
you have a great game here you do i know alot of work went into it so much respect to you my friend
i dont expect you to change your game around BECAUSE i dont like mini games,etc ill NEVER ask you to ither
different strokes for different folks just because i dont care for all that doesnt mean that others do (how ever ya word that)
bottom line is some people appreciate mini games and puzzles and enjoy all that stuff (THATS FINE)
BUT then theres people like myself that dont (AND THATS FINE TOO)
i guess im trying to complement you on your creation and the work ya put into it.etc and moving onto to other games
trying not to go out like an asshole to be bluntly put LOL
anyways brother take care because i care good luck to you
But man, there's a walkthrough for the entire hall 6. You can just take a look on that wlk and GG :oops:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Never played to FATE but.. I am surprised for how popular is Jalter..

Only appearing in Fate Grand Order(1 game) she has more images than the Normal Jeanne(that appeared in 7 games) if you visit places like Danbooru and Gelbooru.. So. I should understand that is more Popular appearing only in 1 game.

People loves Tsunderes like that or her backstory helped too? Or people were waiting for someone like Jalter appearing in FATE for YEARS and see this wish fulfilled made the game fanbase love her?

I saw her valentine video. Without matter her reputation I saw laughable that one chocolate box with her face can be considered a bad thing. Is not like the chocolate had poison :LOL: Probably the character is considered funny too and people likes that :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mei Lien~
Sep 28, 2018
Never played to FATE but.. I am surprised for how popular is Jalter..

Only appearing in Fate Grand Order(1 game) she has more images than the Normal Jeanne(that appeared in 7 games) if you visit places like Danbooru and Gelbooru.. So. I should understand that is more Popular appearing only in 1 game.

People loves Tsunderes like that or her backstory helped too? Or people were waiting for someone like Jalter appearing in FATE for YEARS and see this wish fulfilled made the game fanbase love her?

I saw her valentine video. Without matter her reputation I saw laughable that one chocolate box with her face can be considered a bad thing. Is not like the chocolate had poison :LOL: Probably the character is considered funny too and people likes that :ROFLMAO:
The reason people love her more than Jeanne Normal is several fold.
1. Her noble phantasm. Normal Jeanne kills herself in most games and stuns herself in FGO after using her NP. Jalter meanwhile just stabs the enemy a bunch of times, inflicts curse status, and removes all active enemy buffs.
2. Her skill set. Jeanne has a skill set designed for stalling and tanking. Jalter is a DPS heavy character whose skills are basically summed up as "More crits, more attack."
3. Her design. Jeanne normal is cute admittedly, but people tend to like the darker and edgier designs of Alter servants. Jalter's fur coat doesn't hurt either and she is admittedly more fanservicey.
4. Summer version and Shinjuku skins. Very sexy. Very fanservicey.
5. Pale skinned girl in black attire is just inherently more sexy than fair skinned girl in white and silver.

Reactions: vickze

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
The reason people love her more than Jeanne Normal is several fold.
1. Her noble phantasm. Normal Jeanne kills herself in most games and stuns herself in FGO after using her NP. Jalter meanwhile just stabs the enemy a bunch of times, inflicts curse status, and removes all active enemy buffs.
2. Her skill set. Jeanne has a skill set designed for stalling and tanking. Jalter is a DPS heavy character whose skills are basically summed up as "More crits, more attack."
3. Her design. Jeanne normal is cute admittedly, but people tend to like the darker and edgier designs of Alter servants. Jalter's fur coat doesn't hurt either and she is admittedly more fanservicey.
4. Summer version and Shinjuku skins. Very sexy. Very fanservicey.
5. Pale skinned girl in black attire is just inherently more sexy than fair skinned girl in white and silver.
Yeah.. More or less what I was expecting.

If I was in your place I would prefer her than the normal jeanne. Dark girls are better characters and more sexies.

I think that Fate Creators should pay attention to her popularity.. To obtain more Money. :devilish:

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Uhh, Is this supposed to be English or Engrish?
Sorry but I'll not English-college myself just to make a game. If you can't deal with some mistakes, don't play. :)
(PS: Read the dev notes.)

Reactions: Cokane0
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes