vickze

Nov 10, 2018
how can I activate the PUB events?

I have Ritta (I think that's the name) working there with two maids, plus the girl who was supposed to help improve the house. And the truth is that I don't know if the house and the PUB can be improved, or how to start the events.
I remember one but... I can´t remember how I unlocked it..

I think that you should defeat one Orc Army in Poison Fields(you need the Pass to be able to visit one guild in Westviller Capital and unlock one quest to defeat these orcs) before and then visit the pub and it will be unlocked after you enter here.

This event has one Orc involved here. There are 2 options in this event. One of them improves the Pub and you have more people working here and you obtain a little more of money too.

Poison Fields is that map(closely to Westviller) with many castles without content and the water closely to one castle is like poison.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

I think that you should defeat one Orc Army in Poison Fields(you need the Pass to be able to visit one guild in Westviller Capital and unlock one quest to defeat these orcs) before and then visit the pub and it will be unlocked after you enter here.

This event has one Orc involved here. There are 2 options in this event. One of them improves the Pub and you have more people working here and you obtain a little more of money too.

Poison Fields is that map(closely to Westviller) with many castles without content and the water closely to one castle is like poison.
Thanks for the reply.

I think I already did a mission to eliminate orcs or ogres there. In any case I will check.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Good luck and remember... Only 1 of the 2 options will end saying NV 2 OF PUB..

The other I think that it was a Sex Scene but Without Reward.. You can always save before it and see the scene and then choose the other option to obtain more money.

Reactions: BlasKyau

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
One advice for everyone.. You can move for the map without problem even pass closely to this THING without problem but Don´t interact with this thing that looks like a whale that is a BUG that makes you move slower after interact with it.
Screen Shot 1935.PNG

Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
One advice for everyone.. Don´t touch/try to talk with this thing that looks like a whale that is a BUG that makes you move slower after interact with it.
View attachment 1197487
That's not a bug but a mistake of mine to be honest. I was testing the game refinement system and forgot to erase it. As VICKZE said, it will slow down your game as it gives an item, do not touch it.

Reactions: vickze

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
if you think Rance is like that i'm sorry but you're borderline retarded and never played the games especially last two one.

No. He's just scuffed version of Rance you see this is usual with mainstream media every 1-2 year writers creates wannabe Rances :KEK: he's so chad that everyone wants to be like him lol.
I have never played those games (and the only thing I know about them is what is said around here), so I have no opinion of them. If Slaanesh Champion's wrong, How is Rance like in those games?

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Had a laugh at the developer's note about not being an American fully-Englished guy. Neither are most Americans!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Just watch "Rance 01: Hikari o Motomete The Animation".
I have searched for a summary and the first thing I find is:

Title: Rance 01: Hikari wo Motomete The Animation
Genre: Hentai, Fantasy, Rape, A lot of rape.

After this any interest in seeing it has faded into nothingness.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm a bit stuck:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I cannot speak to any of these characters nor can I find Maou. I can't talk to the witch either.

I have done the mission you say but nothing happens in the pub ... is there something else to do to make it happen?

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
I have searched for a summary and the first thing I find is:

Title: Rance 01: Hikari wo Motomete The Animation
Genre: Hentai, Fantasy, Rape, A lot of rape.

After this any interest in seeing it has faded into nothingness.
To clarify: Games that Rance franchise consists of are actually pretty good. The problem is Rance himself.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
To clarify: Games that Rance franchise consists of are actually pretty good. The problem is Rance himself.
Unless all rapes can be avoided, the game isn't going to interest me. If that means that a game loses all or almost all of the sex scenes... well, I prefer to play it without seeing them and knowing that they don't happen.

WynRaven

Oct 14, 2018
Here is the save you asked to see. As when I messaged vyou, Dony keeps resetting to 1 and the Alice caed upgrade quest locks up the game.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I'm a bit stuck:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I cannot speak to any of these characters nor can I find Maou. I can't talk to the witch either.

I have done the mission you say but nothing happens in the pub ... is there something else to do to make it happen?
The elf is in this City that I am watching(Poison Fields map) in his Blacksmith:
Screen Shot 1993.PNG

The Blonde girl here(westviller capital):

Screen Shot 1992.PNG

If you have a Problem you can upload your save and I can see it.

I see... Not any event on the Pub. Maybe you should continue advancing in the game to unlock that scene in the PUB.. I saw it in one random visit to the PUB..

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes