BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Won't speak too much here, I'll let you guys read it and know what's happening. I hate how things are going as my life is going somehow down as well, so check there, make sure to know why I'm saying a "See you guys in a few weeks" or maybe a Week with some luck? Well, I HOPE YES! Link >>>
Hope you can solve your problems in a short time.(y)(y)

Reactions: Mei Lien~

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Seriose mode _ This shit tasyes like fuckin sambuka. Focus... Your charcters look hot af. Gonna play your game. :p

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
This is most likely a stupid question, but can the name be changed in the game? Usually this function is available from the start or with 1 introduction to someone, and I assumed that the unnamed Mc would choose option 2. But after killing the dragon, I never found such a function.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Has the first scene with Johana been modified? If there are no mandatory rapes, I will definitely give the game a try. (y)

Lelouch_VB

May 3, 2020
This is most likely a stupid question, but can the name be changed in the game? Usually this function is available from the start or with 1 introduction to someone, and I assumed that the unnamed Mc would choose option 2. But after killing the dragon, I never found such a function.
No, you can't change the name

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Has the first scene with Johana been modified? If there are no mandatory rapes, I will definitely give the game a try. (y)
You can play it now, I've changed the whole game option. Also, her H-Scene now isn't rape anymore.

Hello, how do i get out of the place where i talk to Donny at the beginning of the game?
I think i'm stuck but i'm not sure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry about it! Here: please download the bugfix and tell me if it will work for you!
updated OP
Thank you! A true Overlord!! :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Version 0.30 LOG + BUGFIX for Dony Event
Yoh, here I'm again! I'll let the minor talk to late;

Log (0.30):
110 images were reworked, 360 images were removed from the game, and 215 new images were added. Also, +6 animations have been added to the game. You can download both the new images of the game and the animations in HD !!! (I'll leave it in a separate post!) It will also be possible to download the old images! (it will also be separated in a new post).
Dony and Johanna's storylines were changed.
Westville Hero now has a new, updated look. It changed the class and its storyline too.
A new battle system with Cooldown and Warm-up, leaving the game abrupt more balanced, and more fun to use these skills, because now each class has unique skills, and we have more than 25 classes within the game!
New attack animations, made by myself !!!
New pixelated models for the characters; part of this model was made with the RGSS + works mine.
Modified characters; New appearances! Here is the list of characters that have changed:
Dony (stage 1), Westviller Hero (stage 2), Samsara (stage 2), Witch Queen (stage 1), Johanna (stage 1), Blacks (stage 1) and A-2 (stages 1 & 2).
A-2 no longer has H-Scene but got a new look. A new H-scene will be worked!
New attacks added, about 30 new ones!
Item-Core & Item-Images have been changed, now we have differentiated images for almost all the main abilities of each class.
English was improved, I couldn't edit everything, because I made this update in 6 days, I'm human !! But I will refine the English better before launching the end of the game.

That's it! Thanks for y-all support and have a nice play!

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You can play it now, I've changed the whole game option. Also, her H-Scene now isn't rape anymore.

Sorry about it! Here: please download the bugfix and tell me if it will work for you!

Thanks.

I'm going to download the game. I guess I'm going to sleep late tonight. (y) (y) (y)

Kooki974

Jun 26, 2018

Thanks a lot for the bugfix, it worked ! :)

genthrow

May 4, 2017

For those of us who were more interested in the rape scene but haven't started this game yet, is it still available? Would be disappointed if it's been removed entirely.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Baal8 and Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
For those of us who were more interested in the rape scene but haven't started this game yet, is it still available? Would be disappointed if it's been removed entirely.
The girl's storyline changed, that's why we don't have it anymore. I think the only ones you do (optional) currently are with Nimuen in the middle of the game, and Knowledge before your ascension. Like, everything changed a lot since the start of the game (early versions), there were like 5 rape scenes, and they weren't making sense cause every char late, end up sided by Sieg like a lover. So the rape thing wasn't being "too greatly used" as it could be. There will be a lot of rape options in the "Reverse World" chapter coming next update (where the game currently ends at 0.30). You will be against a country and will have to make them obey you, so a bit of rape will be added as well killing option. (Rape or Kill)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The girl's storyline changed, that's why we don't have it anymore. I think the only ones you do (optional) currently are with Nimuen in the middle of the game, and Knowledge before your ascension. Like, everything changed a lot since the start of the game (early versions), there were like 5 rape scenes, and they weren't making sense cause every char late, end up sided by Sieg like a lover. So the rape thing wasn't being "too greatly used" as it could be. There will be a lot of rape options in the "Reverse World" chapter coming next update (where the game currently ends at 0.30). You will be against a country and will have to make them obey you, so a bit of rape will be added as well killing option. (Rape or Kill)
If I have to choose between raping or killing, I will fill that country with corpses. Although personally I prefer an option where you can leave people (women I guess) alive without having to rape them (but it is a personal preference). To make them obey you I don't see why you have to kill or rape them, it isn't exactly the policy that I prefer to follow.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
If I have to choose between raping or killing, I will fill that country with corpses. Although personally I prefer an option where you can leave people (women I guess) alive without having to rape them (but it is a personal preference). To make them obey you I don't see why you have to kill or rape them, it isn't exactly the policy that I prefer to follow.
Hahahaha, sorry. Yeah, you're right, but play till the end of the game and you will understand why the MC will turn into a killing machine :v
Also, you have two paths to run inside the game, the first is the main story > Maou. The second one will be a DLC for when the game gets its full version > Dragon.

Mind the MC as Naofumi + Rance fusion, a good man with the ones who he cares, but a totally extreme man with anyone else in his way. That will be the future, but the ones who will mold his moves are you guys, with choices.
Saying further than this will be spoiler, so I'll end here.

Btw forgot totally; You can download the old scene-pack and the new HD animations + HD images. But it's a Patreon-Only reward. Anyway if you want, I have the old version of the game, you can play the old and tell which is better. I always try to make things at the scale to touch both sides of the coin. Criticisms and praises are welcomed!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hahahaha, sorry. Yeah, you're right, but play till the end of the game and you will understand why the MC will turn into a killing machine :v
Also, you have two paths to run inside the game, the first is the main story > Maou. The second one will be a DLC for when the game gets its full version > Dragon.

Mind the MC as Naofumi + Rance fusion, a good man with the ones who he cares, but a totally extreme man with anyone else in his way. That will be the future, but the ones who will mold his moves are you guys, with choices.
Saying further than this will be spoiler, so I'll end here.
I understand everything except the references to Naofumi + Rance, I have no idea what they are.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Be careful with those rapes around patreon. Should probably think about subsribestar as a backup.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes