tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
It says game will work practically automatic from now on.. whatever that means..

Do Valhalla Hall, reach hall 10. I don't even know where that hall is.
Vahalla Halla as a whole is the white building on the bottom left corner of Z-one. If you have already entered Hall 1 then the entrance to Hall 2 is on the right side. From then on it's mostly a fight fes/reaching the destination until you finish Hall 9 except for a puzzle in Hall 5 I think. You are forced to come back after beating Floor 3 boss for some event but you can continue climbing after that. Stock up some potions/healing items before coming back there as well as save on Hall 3 before proceeding if you wanted some exp (Otherwise just equip the healer item that prevent random fight from Slum shop and focus on the boss if you bought it before this). You can't get back to floor 3 after going forward (i think) so you have to climb floor 4-9 in one go too so save before hand to train outside if you are too weak

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Am I crazy or is the girl on the left in the thread op jeanne alter?
Just from the banner/thread OP pic, yeah it's pretty much a 1:1 Jalter but with demon/dragon horns added on, oh and the eyes were changed to blue. Can confirm cause I mainly use her default skin and not the Shinjuku 1999 so I see her a lot.

It's a game about dragons so maybe the dev searched "Dragon Witch/Princesses" and Jalter came up, since she's the self proclaimed Dragon Witch of Orleans.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Just from the banner/thread OP pic, yeah it's pretty much a 1:1 Jalter but with demon/dragon horns added on, oh and the eyes were changed to blue. Can confirm cause I mainly use her default skin and not the Shinjuku 1999 so I see her a lot.

It's a game about dragons so maybe the dev searched "Dragon Witch/Princesses" and Jalter came up, since she's the self proclaimed Dragon Witch of Orleans.
KoikatsuParty-2021-02-12-03-31-21-Render.png KoikatsuParty-2021-02-12-03-30-01-Render.png KoikatsuParty-2021-02-12-03-26-48-Render.png
She's the old hero from Westviller. As she grows her magic which is unique (even inside battle, since she's the only one who has individual skills) the form changes as well. That last one will rise just at 0.29. From there on It will be the final form of her. Almost all characters will unveil their "last power" within 0.29. Anyway, don't play it just to see/fight her, It will be available only after hours of gameplay and she's a secondary character sided with Johanna and the other girls. (Just to let clean, but play yes! xD)

the witch doesnt apear after i read the books in her house
There are more books to read (option "Next page" there) make sure to read EVERY of them and the EV will trigger automatically! If you did and even so you're stucked, please UP your save here so I can do a check for bug.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok so one of the dev sick but can we get more update about what to do like a line that point where next because i skip so thing i need and the only fix for it was save edit

shadowreaper987

Jan 17, 2021
i missed the sword dance on version .26 what do i do? the hint i have is after meeting johanna. where there are many events. when i try to do sword dance it says its coming soon. What do i do?

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
ok so one of the dev sick but can we get more update about what to do like a line that point where next because i skip so thing i need and the only fix for it was save edit
Not being an asshole, but I realized that the players are skipping the dialogue a lot and get lost. Even having a system hint, depend on you knowing what you are playing as well, so what I recommend for the moment, is that you have a little more patience and read more carefully, I'm sure it will work.
i missed the sword dance on version .26 what do i do? the hint i have is after meeting johanna. where there are many events. when i try to do sword dance it says its coming soon. What do i do?
If you're still stuck, try talking to the witch, if you haven't triggered her EV yet. If so, try searching in the city of Westviller, you have to trigger a dialogue with the king there (The game warns you... again, please, read it more carefully :/) If you still being stuck, let me see your save so I can do a check.

Reactions: Hones

WynRaven

Oct 14, 2018
Here are the saves of my games at the end of the update. 16 is before showing Westviller destroyed and 17 is after. The problem being I cant leave the destroyed scene.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Here are the saves of my games at the end of the update. 16 is before showing Westviller destroyed and 17 is after. The problem being I cant leave the destroyed scene.
Try it and tell me if it will work please! (Go to the game folder > WWW < put it there)

shadowreaper987

Jan 17, 2021
OK another problem i am stuck at the part where you need to get into building with a green golem in the way. i did all events and asked around till i was told told the golem would move so i could speak to korino but its master wont let anyone inside. both the witch and hints say that the golem will let me in but it wont. did i miss something?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Where are you supposed to heal in valhalle when you don't have enough yet for the blue house ?

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Behind the Truth: The Reckoning [v0.29] [Twin ⚝ Dragons]

Original Size Win: 2,1 GB

Compressed Size Win: 357 MB (465 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes