Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
View attachment 1032208 View attachment 1032209 View attachment 1032210
She's the old hero from Westviller. As she grows her magic which is unique (even inside battle, since she's the only one who has individual skills) the form changes as well. That last one will rise just at 0.29. From there on It will be the final form of her. Almost all characters will unveil their "last power" within 0.29. Anyway, don't play it just to see/fight her, It will be available only after hours of gameplay and she's a secondary character sided with Johanna and the other girls. (Just to let clean, but play yes! xD)

There are more books to read (option "Next page" there) make sure to read EVERY of them and the EV will trigger automatically! If you did and even so you're stucked, please UP your save here so I can do a check for bug.
Still Looks like Shinjuku Salter turned into Jalter xD Imma try this just coz of that.

• Haha
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Is this a good game or the lack of review explain itself?
To be honest, I myself have no clue of why, but people don't do reviewers of my game and most commentaries don't show an "Oh, you're going the right way!" nor "Oh man, you could do best with blablabla" and it kills me since It's my first game and first time doing something with Rpgmaker at all. If I could review it, I probably could let it as 4 stars knowing that the Dev is a newbie both in Koikatsu/Rpgmaker LoL (Now I'm a bit better, you can say it playing the actual at.) Anyway, feel free to give me your sideviewer.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
To be honest, I myself have no clue of why, but people don't do reviewers of my game and most commentaries don't show an "Oh, you're going the right way!" nor "Oh man, you could do best with blablabla" and it kills me since It's my first game and first time doing something with Rpgmaker at all. If I could review it, I probably could let it as 4 stars knowing that the Dev is a newbie both in Koikatsu/Rpgmaker LoL (Now I'm a bit better, you can say it playing the actual at.) Anyway, feel free to give me your sideviewer.
Don't feel down, who knows, maybe other people are just currently pre-occupied with other games to notice yours, but eh, sooner or later people would notice it one way or another.... Still haven't tried the game though (But already downloaded it, I promise) xD

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
just wondering, is pregnancy planned? >.>

sorry if this was already asked-
Not with the first game (this one). I'm almost finishing this game, I want to finish the game storyline as faster as possible to rework the entire game from the start. I don't feel like my game is something "Good" at all, I haven't reached the result I wanted, not to mention there are some things that I have to rework before I call it "Completed" as well, of course. An game 2 is planned yet, with some better graphics and better engine/design as well. Anyway, I'll polish it and pregnancy won't be something playable, not in this one... Sorry. :/

AshKing

Mar 5, 2020
What monster gives the chaos key????? and we need a better way of farming cores and corrupted core...

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
What monster gives the chaos key????? and we need a better way of farming cores and corrupted core...
you can farm both with Chaos key monster (Baltashar), you can drop it by defeating Other God Cthulhu (Valhalla Hall 100). Do you think it's better to have Cthulhu more oftem to farm it easier?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
you can farm both with Chaos key monster (Baltashar), you can drop it by defeating Other God Cthulhu (Valhalla Hall 100). Do you think it's better to have Cthulhu more oftem to farm it easier?
Yes please, and have some more monsters from Lovecraft universe as high level NPC that drop high rated items or as bosses would be fun too

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Personally, I think I might like this game quite a bit. If it weren't for the problem I have with the first scene with Hanna, from what I've read on the thread I could surely enjoy playing it immensely. It have the play sistem that I like, and the story sounds good enough. So cheer up and get on with your game.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Personally, I think I might like this game quite a bit. If it weren't for the problem I have with the first scene with Hanna, from what I've read on the thread I could surely enjoy playing it immensely. It have the play sistem that I like, and the story sounds good enough. So cheer up and get on with your game.
Thanks. Sadly I'm having trouble with my HD as well with my health, so things are getting pretty hard. But I'm pondering about the rework of the game before the finished game itself. Maybe I can make a poll available to let people vote for rework now or late.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks. Sadly I'm having trouble with my HD as well with my health, so things are getting pretty hard. But I'm pondering about the rework of the game before the finished game itself. Maybe I can make a poll available to let people vote for rework now or late.
Thanks for your answer and hope you feel better.

I think that it can be nice to do that poll.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Please help with Hall 5, I'm tired of trying again and again. Any map or indication somewhere ?

image_2021-03-10_115734.png

Edit: Finally found the way.

KingAsh91

May 12, 2019
OI got stuck after sieg kills the moon goddess is there a way to return to z-one because i wasn´t finished with some things???

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Won't speak too much here, I'll let you guys read it and know what's happening. I hate how things are going as my life is going somehow down as well, so check there, make sure to know why I'm saying a "See you guys in a few weeks" or maybe a Week with some luck? Well, I HOPE YES! Link >>>

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes