Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
I understand everything except the references to Naofumi + Rance, I have no idea what they are.
Naofumi is a good guy and a hero.
Rance is the worst of the worst. He got entire franchise, named after himself, of games, hentai, etc., in which he rapes every female he comes across and doesn't give a fuck about anyone or anythig except his petty whims. Also he has a slave and he constantly abuses and rapes her. I don't know how the fuck anyone can sympathyse with this piece of shit of a human. I surely started to like villains, that want to eliminate human race, much more after I found out how succesful Rance franchise is.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Be careful with those rapes around patreon. Should probably think about subsribestar as a backup.
I don't think rape will be a issue in a game like mine, but I'll advise it from the start of the next update that it's JUST A GAME, not the real life nor anything to compare with real life at all. Even so, if it became a problem, I'll just erase the Rape option from the game and no more talk. Rape isn't the main thing of my game, and I personally don't like hentai with rape, the issue there, inside the game is displayed with context where the MC is against a bunch of non-sense humans who killed a entire country for nothing xD

Rance is the worst of the worst. He got entire franchise, named after himself, of games, hentai, etc., in which he rapes every female he comes across and doesn't give a fuck about anyone or anythig except his petty whims. Also he has a slave and he constantly abuses and rapes her. I don't know how the fuck anyone can sympathyse with this piece of shit of a human. I surely started to like villains, that want to eliminate human race, much more after I found out how succesful Rance franchise is.
Don't misuderstand me, haha. I said it as "He is good with the ones who he likes and like him, who he cares and cares about him. And a pretty dick with the ones who try to be in his way, which are the people who eradicated cuntries just because they feared a new Demon King."
Guess it seems more reasonable, the whole thing said before.
Anyway, I think you can mind instead of Rance, the protagonist of Kaifuku ( Keyaru ) the Dark Hero. (Nothing of Dark hero party here!!! I don't like NTR!!!) xD

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Don't misuderstand me, haha. I said it as "He is good with the ones who he likes and like him, who he cares and cares about him. And a pretty dick with the ones who try to be in his way, which are the people who eradicated cuntries just because they feared a new Demon King."
Guess it seems more reasonable, the whole thing said before.
Anyway, I think you can mind instead of Rance, the protagonist of Kaifuku ( Keyaru ) the Dark Hero. (Nothing of Dark hero party here!!! I don't like NTR!!!) xD
Oh, I wasn't criticising or anything. BlasKyau asked who Naofumi and Rance was and I gave him my understanging of them.

Reactions: Mei Lien~

Kooki974

Jun 26, 2018
Hi, i keep having this message during Dony first scene
Sans titre.png
Even if i click on retry, it keeps coming back and the game eventually freeze during animation :/

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks.

Now I understand the reference.

Rance certainly doesn't seem a nice kind person.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Thanks.

Now I understand the reference.

Rance certainly doesn't seem a nice kind person.
He wouldn't be so disgusting if his deeds wasn't shown as something normal or good.
Even when he does something "good" he does it with ulterior motives. Like when he slaughtered bandits only to rape the kidnapped girls himself.
There is a lot characters like him, but unlike Rance, they aren't shown as awesome heroes who we should aspire to be like.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
What is jeanne alter doing here ?
We need the best Anti-Hero here, so she came to help. :Kappa:

Yeah i already installed the bugfix
But i'm not sure we're talking about the same scene. I have this bug during Dony first H-scene, sry for not clarifying

EDIT: Try it extracting it inside the path > Folder of the game > WWW > audio (Now it should solve your issue) View attachment yugi_s Manor(1).rar
(PS: get the " .ogg" archive outside of the folder it will be extracted)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kooki974

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
He wouldn't be so disgusting if his deeds wasn't shown as something normal or good.
Even when he does something "good" he does it with ulterior motives. Like when he slaughtered bandits only to rape the kidnapped girls himself.
There is a lot characters like him, but unlike Rance, they aren't shown as awesome heroes who we should aspire to be like.
Personally, Rance's creator's concept of what is normal and good differs markedly from mine.

I'm going to stick with that name to never play that game (it's a game, right?) Just as if there is a version where you have to kill him...

Rogueshadow

Apr 11, 2019
Help me please

Screenshot (2).jpg

Dude after building the city I am getting the error at the dony scene ?
and i redownloaded the game still got that error

Last edited:

WynRaven

Oct 14, 2018
ok per your request. save 13 is a brand new game with the latest version of the game, save 14is a gsave I hada begining start from saves.zip a long time ago, save 23 is the OP game. All 3 are stuck at the same point. I am using 30b.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Where can you find Artmailer (I think this is her name) to join the group?

EDIT: I have already found her.

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Help me please

View attachment 1154047

Dude after building the city I am getting the error at the dony scene ?
and i redownloaded the game still got that error
I am in The developer DISCORD(first post has the link) and she fixed this and another minor bugs yesterday.. But maybe was unable to update it here.

I had that BUG too and had it resolved.. Here the Final Bugfix:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
As I expected, once the rape problem is eliminated, I'm really enjoying the game. So I have decided to join patreon.

Thanks AstRider for the game and keep up the good work. (y) (y) (y)

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I am in The developer DISCORD(first post has the link) and she fixed this and another minor bugs yesterday.. But maybe was unable to update it here.

I had that BUG too and had it resolved.. Here the Final Bugfix:

Here I can't warn about bugfix frequently, that's why I always ask people to join the discord, there I can freely do it, not to mention that is way faster to find the problem and fix it. Thanks for sharing! :)(y)

As I expected, once the rape problem is eliminated, I'm really enjoying the game. So I have decided to join patreon.

Thanks AstRider for the game and keep up the good work. (y) (y) (y)
I'm glad you liked it! I'm always trying to improve, also hear out feedbacks to make it better. It's a happy sign to read something like this! Thank you for your Patronage as well, it's really helpful! ;D

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
how can I activate the PUB events?

I have Ritta (I think that's the name) working there with two maids, plus the girl who was supposed to help improve the house. And the truth is that I don't know if the house and the PUB can be improved, or how to start the events.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes