Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I'm a bit stuck:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I cannot speak to any of these characters nor can I find Maou. I can't talk to the witch either.

I have done the mission you say but nothing happens in the pub ... is there something else to do to make it happen?
About Rita; It automatically upgrade your pub to lvl 3. You don't need to do anything else than the event.
About the help system; you have to go to the poison field (in canto forte) and talk with that half elf guy. Then you go to Westiviller (that place near the pub where you have to meet Kaissin for the first time). But first of all, you have to trigger it by speaking to Blacks about your skycity.
nice update
thanks
Thanks for playing :coffee:
To clarify: Games that Rance franchise consists of are actually pretty good. The problem is Rance himself.
I like most of them tbh. Rance is a dick, but I find it sometimes funny, like when he rapes that bitchy princess, haha. I mean; It's just a game in the end. One of ours most well know uploader here on F95 is a Rance-Fan, and he's a very cool person :Kappa: But I got the feeling of yous. Not everyone have to like it, and I personally am a fan of romance, so it's not my cup of tea as well. Even so, you can play Rance without a brain-damage :ROFLMAO:
Unless all rapes can be avoided, the game isn't going to interest me. If that means that a game loses all or almost all of the sex scenes... well, I prefer to play it without seeing them and knowing that they don't happen.
Try EVENICLE. It has Rape but from the enemy side (two events of the game if I'm not wrong), and you have to kill'em, so... Play it late, it's a very great game, made by the same people of Rance and without a "dicky-Ricky" protagonist. Maybe you will like it.

Reactions: BlasKyau

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how come we learn spells BUT cant seem to be able to use any of them?
also theres a castle like place with 2 people blocking entrance going on about a pass word or something denied access
going to assume thats for paying players or??

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
About Rita; It automatically upgrade your pub to lvl 3. You don't need to do anything else than the event.
About the help system; you have to go to the poison field (in canto forte) and talk with that half elf guy. Then you go to Westiviller (that place near the pub where you have to meet Kaissin for the first time). But first of all, you have to trigger it by speaking to Blacks about your skycity.
I think I've done all kinds of things except talking to Blacks, which in fact if you think about it is the most logical thing to do.

Try EVENICLE. It has Rape but from the enemy side (two events of the game if I'm not wrong), and you have to kill'em, so... Play it late, it's a very great game, made by the same people of Rance and without a "dicky-Ricky" protagonist. Maybe you will like it.
I don't remember who, but someone already recommended that game to me, I've started it and for now I'm liking it. Killing rapists is something I liked.

The elf is in this City that I am watching(Poison Fields map) in his Blacksmith:
View attachment 1198278

The Blonde girl here(westviller capital):

View attachment 1198280

If you have a Problem you can upload your save and I can see it.

I see... Not any event on the Pub. Maybe you should continue advancing in the game to unlock that scene in the PUB.. I saw it in one random visit to the PUB..
Thanks for the help, but apparently what I was missing was talking to Blacks to start the event...

Reactions: vickze

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
game sort of confusing lots of places are blocking me access with various different reasons,etc
movements is fairly limited doesnt seem like a whole lot to do..i pressed for hint and says after castle reform (is the castle thats mine where i can rest,etc??)then when i click it says system go back to kassin (slums)and tell him about the sword
ive talk to every NPC i could see in the few places im able to travel to and none are kassin
really not sure what to do or where to go??
ALSO theres places in my castle i cant go says something about need to find someone to clean or something (kind of stupid when we have a slave??)

OK FOUND kassin

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
what a crazy game bought a pub for 40 grand ...i got a basement cant access and got 4 beds upstairs but cant sleep on 1??

• Haha
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
what a crazy game bought a pub for 40 grand ...i got a basement cant access and got 4 beds upstairs but cant sleep on 1??
Well, you have a point! HAHAHA. Okay, you're right, hah :KEK: By the way, I've reworked a lot of text. But it will never change the fact that I can fail the job sometimes xD

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Behind the Truth: The Reckoning [v0.33] [Legitheart] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 2.12 GB

Compressed Win Size: 343 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Well, you have a point! HAHAHA. Okay, you're right, hah :KEK: By the way, I've reworked a lot of text. But it will never change the fact that I can fail the job sometimes xD
i just like to get people goin sometimes (in a good way tho honestly)im far from perfect so until i am i wont judge others
just like to have laughs and good times bro its all in fun dont mind me hope i didnt offend wasnt my intentions
of course hard to tell with text online whats a joke and whats not ...non of us should take life to seriously non of us are getting out alive so its all about having as many laughs and good times as we can brother
PS...im suppose to be "the master" and forgot to add that i cant even sit in that big fancy chair upstairs too LOL

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
LOL maybe now ill get somewhere..i been posting questions,etc on the wrong threads!!
ok so let me try this AGAIN lol...ok so i talked to i forget the guys name in the slums...he sent me off to the prison area
so when i got there the scene changed met up with a few people and i cant recall exactly but something this guy wanted me to join forces with him and black mail the princess that was there and my mc wasnt having it and told the the other guy that he was on his own im not gettin involved (something along those lines anyways)
AND then of course i did the quest where ya summon the spirit and etc
and heres what my helper says
also had a couple little cut scenes around my castle area and the new girl i picked up (the one that was turned to spirit or what ever was suppose to take her some place or something because of the chat that me and her had or something and well im not sure what to do or where to go been kind of wandering again

Untitled.png

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
game sort of confusing lots of places are blocking me access with various different reasons,etc
Like Pokemon when we played to it long time ago.. I remember that in 4th generation I tried to access Canalave City long before you need to visit it and I had a group of pokemon blocking the city gate.
If you have the option to visit one place before the expected the game makes you hard access to the place.

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
If I am not wrong you should talk with the Resistence guy.. Then make one quest(In Slums2) and will receive one password to be able to visit the building in the 2nd image that is blocked for one guard.

Resistence place:
Screen Shot 1994.PNG
Slums place for Raveskhan transformation:
Screen Shot 1995.PNG

SLUMS 2 entrance(there is only 1-2 buildings here) that Shining tower:
Screen Shot 1996.PNG

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hahahahaha.. I remember this.

Is weird but I was able to make it in my 2nd attempt. I was very careful in that attempt
that one wasnt to bad the one that made me stop playing is the one with 2 squares and a rabbit was standing on the one infront of you mc says something about watch where you step or something...man i was there forever and finally i lost my patience and that was the point i deleted the game ahh well was fun while it lasted

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes