Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Behind the Truth: The Reckoning [v0.22] [Twin ⚝ Dragons] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.02 GB
Compressed PC Size: 253 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Ezo0411

Aug 20, 2019
I could use some help, i stucked at the part where i have to build a city and the hint say to read all of the witch books and after she should appear and give me an item to do it(blacks alredy interrogated),but nothing and the witch is nowhere to find.

Jan 5, 2019
Is the strong irons you need to build sky town thing, actually strong steel? And is there any shop that sells it like wood and rocks?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I could use some help, i stucked at the part where i have to build a city and the hint say to read all of the witch books and after she should appear and give me an item to do it(blacks alredy interrogated),but nothing and the witch is nowhere to find.
Actually there's a option that allow you to read more books. Have you tried it? After it she will automatically give you the item. Go to the back of your house, there you can proceed.

Is the strong irons you need to build sky town thing, actually strong steel? And is there any shop that sells it like wood and rocks?
Yes, the bank in asderoxar (Merchann), but you can use A2, also you can buy items that help to drop more items, both the item and A2 can help you with all the farm thing inside the game.

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
I'm stuck on the princess ev(king) and fairy ev I've been training Eileen and am at 40 love points but cant figure out what to do now

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is too confusing of a mess.. No quest tracker so after not playing it from last version I have no idea what the hell to do. Second the MOST major problem the dark is too damn dark.. can't see shit. I hope you get some sort of mission or quest tracker so know what the hell the goal is.. Level 24 and not a damn clue what to do or even where to heal myself anymore.

Lack of some sort of guide in the game just ruins games especially ones in development because you can not remember where you were at.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
This game is too confusing of a mess.. No quest tracker so after not playing it from last version I have no idea what the hell to do. Second the MOST major problem the dark is too damn dark.. can't see shit. I hope you get some sort of mission or quest tracker so know what the hell the goal is.. Level 24 and not a damn clue what to do or even where to heal myself anymore.

Lack of some sort of guide in the game just ruins games especially ones in development because you can not remember where you were at.
You are the first person in months I see commenting something like this. We have Walkthrough, Help/Hint system, Discord to answer questions and even so, you're lost? You probably are missing something or this game is just too hard for you xD
Anyway, tell me where you are so I can help you.. :)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You are the first person in months I see commenting something like this. We have Walkthrough, Help/Hint system, Discord to answer questions and even so, you're lost? You probably are missing something or this game is just too hard for you xD
Anyway, tell me where you are so I can help you.. :)
That is the point I have no idea what I am suppose to do as there is no tracker. I played it on last version.. updated the version and loaded game and had no idea what to do as there is no quest/journal to say what my goal is that I can find.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
That is the point I have no idea what I am suppose to do as there is no tracker. I played it on last version.. updated the version and loaded game and had no idea what to do as there is no quest/journal to say what my goal is that I can find.
WTH.. just go to MENU > Hint/Help; read there and tell me what it says so I can tell yo what to do. You can upload your save here if you want, and i do a check for you.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

I cannot say that I have played a lot, but that there is a system of hints where they tell you a signal of what the next step is, I can assure you that it does.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mei Lien~

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
I just finished registering for the Sword Dance and Hanna had just turned into Balmung and went to sleep. Now, I can't start the Sword Dance or get Hanna into the party. Is there an event I am still missing? My current hint is still the "Maou? I'm the Monarch"

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
WTH.. just go to MENU > Hint/Help; read there and tell me what it says so I can tell yo what to do. You can upload your save here if you want, and i do a check for you.
It says game will work practically automatic from now on.. whatever that means..

Do Valhalla Hall, reach hall 10. I don't even know where that hall is.

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
I just finished registering for the Sword Dance and Hanna had just turned into Balmung and went to sleep. Now, I can't start the Sword Dance or get Hanna into the party. Is there an event I am still missing? My current hint is still the "Maou? I'm the Monarch"
Edited: Found what I was missing. I didn't found the person inside La Order's weapon shop the first trip around. Now I have another problem, I can't find Eileen's sister in their house. I forgot about that event and continue with the main story until right before the King's visit, and now nobody is in Eileen house when I enter.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes