Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
So what is the actual name of this game? Half Blooded Ascension?......Reckoning? Can't decide? Don't know what to call it? Grabbing it out of a bag? Catch my drift here?

Is this the follow on chapter to Ascension? Or a totally separate game. Can someone please explain the difference please?
Changed name to not be called as "Renryuu Ascension" anymore :v

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I love the soundtrack in Westwiller kingdom, do you have the name of that music? Really love it and always stay still for 10-15 minutes to listen to it
lol Knows how you feel. There you go >

• Love
Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
lol Knows how you feel. There you go >
Nice! So that was Yugioh's soundtrack, you have very good music taste. And what was the soundtrack in Westviller barrack where you met the king to sign up for Sword dance, the Irish style of soundtrack? What was it name?

Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Nice! So that was Yugioh's soundtrack, you have very good music taste. And what was the soundtrack in Westviller barrack where you met the king to sign up for Sword dance, the Irish style of soundtrack? What was it name?
Don't know if it's this one you're talking about but try and tell me, it's the only one listed here (in Baracker near the king)

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevoid089

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
well i use a cheat to find the way and it seem like i skip over a few needed even somehow by talking to people openworld new dev will habe this bug in game mostly because rpg game not have great coding so it easy to skip a needed event until the game done then him likely fix all event bug

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
well i use a cheat to find the way and it seem like i skip over a few needed even somehow by talking to people openworld new dev will habe this bug in game mostly because rpg game not have great coding so it easy to skip a needed event until the game done then him likely fix all event bug
the thing was i dont about making my kingdom i miss that part

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
well if you guys run into bug use rpgmakersaveedit to fix some bug that happen to you skip something

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I wasn't expecting buttrock to fucking shatter my eardrums when booting up the game. Guess it's better than the same generic tracks in literally every rpgmaker game. Though the state of rpgmaker games in general is so abysmal that obnoxious levels of weebery are still more original than the usual fare. So we're off to an okay start I suppose.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have try the game. But the first choice I have is between enslaving / raping a girl or killing her (and kill her go to a game over). I'm not comfortable with rape her. Possibly my game is over at this point.

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes