Unrealistic

Jun 27, 2018
But it's working fine here... Are you sure It's not working?
Yeah, i updated the game i usually do by extarcting the zip files into the file i already have on my hard drive, when i launched the game it showed only 1 save file which was at the start but in the actual game save file i had about 14 saves that didnt show in game, it's fine tho im already past the sword festival.

However I am stuck again, I cant seem to get to the fairys island. I went to the shop and talked with valkyrie, then i went to the demon village guild but siegfred just raped Nimuen , which im unsure if that was supposed to happen since i didnt learn the skill, and i can't find the witch after getting Asher which means i cant start fairys route or finish my current mission. If you need my save file just lemme know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Yeah, i updated the game i usually do by extarcting the zip files into the file i already have on my hard drive, when i launched the game it showed only 1 save file which was at the start but in the actual game save file i had about 14 saves that didnt show in game, it's fine tho im already past the sword festival.

However I am stuck again, I cant seem to get to the fairys island. I went to the shop and talked with valkyrie, then i went to the demon village guild but siegfred just raped Nimuen , which im unsure if that was supposed to happen since i didnt learn the skill, and i can't find the witch after getting Asher which means i cant start fairys route or finish my current mission. If you need my save file just lemme know.
Well, you can always return your archive to the old state going into the properties of the folder. Anyway, it would be nice to see your save filer if you can, please send it.

Reactions: Harry6hp

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is NOT fun. Too many problems to name.

1. Too many areas not finished so why are they open at all?
2. Way too dark at night can't see anything
3. too many damn random encounters can't walk 5 squares without a battle
4. hint system is a damn joke.. can't understand it at all.
5. too many stairs in buildings that go nowhere
6. too many doors unused than put a barricade or something indicating they are not open and not keep us trying to go in them again
7. the graphics don't even match.. walk out of town on a road and the road area is now grass.. it does not feel like the areas are connected at all.
8. the town areas are a total mess.. they don't feel like towns but a mish mash of buildings and weird obstacles. Because of this one reason you can't find anything your looking for as it makes no sense where anything is.
9. Unable to resize window

Hint: Go talk to blacksmith in Fort Canto (what blacksmith? couldn't find one and nothing is open there)
Go talk to blond in Barracer? Where the hell is Barracer I sure don't see it in Westville but than no buildings have any names to them

At it's current stage it's totally unplayable. You can level up like mad but there is absolutely nothing to do but get in random battles or try to follow cryptic hints for what to do. For now I deleted the game maybe it will be more playable at a later date.

Last edited:

Unrealistic

Jun 27, 2018

6. too many doors unused than put a barricade or something indicating they are not open and not keep us trying to go in them again
7. the graphics don't even match.. walk out of town on a road and the road area is now grass.. it does not feel like the areas are connected at all.
8. the town areas are a total mess.. they don't feel like towns but a mish mash of buildings and weird obstacles. Because of this one reason you can't find anything your looking for as it makes no sense where anything is.

Hint: Go talk to blacksmith in Fort Canto (what blacksmith? couldn't find one and nothing is open there)
Go talk to blond in Barracer? Where the hell is Barracer I sure don't see it in Westville but than no buildings have any names to them

At it's current stage it's totally unplayable. You can level up like mad but there is absolutely nothing to do but get in random battles or try to follow cryptic hints for what to do. For now I deleted the game maybe it will be more playable at a later date.
1) The game is still being made, and some areas do open up later. 2) Just rest at night or change your brightness. 3) There is an item that you can get to prevent random encounters in the slums (first building upon entering slums is a shop). 4) Hint system isn't meant to litterally spell the game out and it works fine for me. 5,6,7,8) It's map design and it works for its intended purposes and i've never personally had problems with it. 9) F2 shows fps, F3 changes display size, F4 makes it fullscreen, and F5 reloads.

The blacksmith is indeed in Fort Canto (at the top of the town), the blond character? only characters i can think of is the fairy in Demon Village, the girl in the Bank in Westville, and the princess, at least those are the important ones i remember.

*Note: Game is still in development and on going :)

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
1) The game is still being made, and some areas do open up later. 2) Just rest at night or change your brightness. 3) There is an item that you can get to prevent random encounters in the slums (first building upon entering slums is a shop). 4) Hint system isn't meant to litterally spell the game out and it works fine for me. 5,6,7,8) It's map design and it works for its intended purposes and i've never personally had problems with it. 9) F2 shows fps, F3 changes display size, F4 makes it fullscreen, and F5 reloads.

The blacksmith is indeed in Fort Canto (at the top of the town), the blond character? only characters i can think of is the fairy in Demon Village, the girl in the Bank in Westville, and the princess, at least those are the important ones i remember.

*Note: Game is still in development and on going :)
You said everything I wanted to say if I wasn't the dev. xD I am speechless. Thanks.

I warned about it there... I asked the staff to take down these links, but they said that It's out of the law, so I had to maintain them there. It's not your fault to be annoyed anyway but take it easy. Try playing the new version, which is coming in the morning. You will DEFINITELY see a strong diff. Anyway, thanks for the feed, and rest assured cuz most of what you described there are already improved/fixed. :)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: genthrow

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
How exactly do you ascend? In the hints it just tells me to talk to witch and a new class available.....

I also read the books in the witch's house again, and still no joy. I've talked to every npc numerous times(they spit out generic dialogue). Tried going to main island and activating everything. Tried activating everything in the manor + maou's castle. Re-exploring maou village and going through dungeon again. (Stuck at 10 as 11 requires Ascension.)

This is where I got stuck I think a couple weeks ago. I decided to give it another look, but still stuck. And it looks like no one else had this issue, so I'm feeling pretty retarded..

• Wow
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
How exactly do you ascend? In the hints it just tells me to talk to witch and a new class available.....

I also read the books in the witch's house again, and still no joy. I've talked to every npc numerous times(they spit out generic dialogue). Tried going to main island and activating everything. Tried activating everything in the manor + maou's castle. Re-exploring maou village and going through dungeon again. (Stuck at 10 as 11 requires Ascension.)

This is where I got stuck I think a couple weeks ago. I decided to give it another look, but still stuck. And it looks like no one else had this issue, so I'm feeling pretty retarded..
Tbh it's kinda strange. You just need to read all the books on her shelf, she will give you an item named "Arcana owl" then go home and it will be triggered.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Tbh it's kinda strange. You just need to read all the books on her shelf, she will give you an item named "Arcana owl" then go home and it will be triggered.
I have read them all.(the ones with the star sprite) I did so, i think before talking to her, and then again today to see if I missed any information on the requirements. I will try again though.

I'm usually one who always interacts/completes everything I can before I do something I feel will progress the main story. So I'm not sure if I broke it or not by doing so.

*Edit. I re-read all the books on the second shelf + the one on the first. Do you have to do it in a specific order? If not, it appears to be bugged.

If that's the case, I guess I'm requesting a save file for just after recieving the arcana owl, incase anyone has such.

Last edited:

Unrealistic

Jun 27, 2018
I have read them all.(the ones with the star sprite) I did so, i think before talking to her, and then again today to see if I missed any information on the requirements. I will try again though.

I'm usually one who always interacts/completes everything I can before I do something I feel will progress the main story. So I'm not sure if I broke it or not by doing so.

*Edit. I re-read all the books on the second shelf + the one on the first. Do you have to do it in a specific order? If not, it appears to be bugged.

If that's the case, I guess I'm requesting a save file for just after recieving the arcana owl, incase anyone has such.
Ill try to get you a save but my characters aren't exactly "normal" i buff the hell out of them. ill try to normalize it. While im doing this try going to your house on Z-One and go behind the house ontop the hill there should be a new structer, it'll look like a dungoen door.

Edit: Save file 23 is an op siegfried save file and save file 24 is somewhat normal. (I think). To install a save file you need to make a save in file slots 23 and 24 then replace them with these save files.

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Ill try to get you a save but my characters aren't exactly "normal" i buff the hell out of them. ill try to normalize it. While im doing this try going to your house on Z-One and go behind the house ontop the hill there should be a new structer, it'll look like a dungoen door.

Edit: Save file 23 is an op siegfried save file and save file 24 is somewhat normal. (I think). To install a save file you need to make a save in file slots 23 and 24 then replace them with these save files.
You would be a great Moderator xD

The new download link just popped out of the Sun!! Download there if you want. I'm sure it is working properly by the way.
I still do not know what's going wrong with your game. If possible, send me your save filer so I can check it for you.

New download link:

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020

Alrighty, I'll check it out. And thanks for the save lol. I was level 37 on my save.

*Edit. I just got the owl... The whole reason I didn't get it before is because I was on touchscreen rather than gamepad mode, and never realised you could scroll down the list when interacting with the books.

I appreciate the help though lol.

Last edited:

WynRaven

Oct 14, 2018
Still having the problem with cthe other god cultist not dying. save 7 is my initial playthrough, save 14 is the playthrough with your save.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Warning for version 0.21: There's a bug that the game isn't triggering the fight with "Dark Lord Nergal" since it's a problem, there's the Code that you can use to obtain these keys; 10101 < You can find it at Maou-Sama Sanctum (wrath sanctum)

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
So what is the actual name of this game? Half Blooded Ascension?......Reckoning? Can't decide? Don't know what to call it? Grabbing it out of a bag? Catch my drift here?

Is this the follow on chapter to Ascension? Or a totally separate game. Can someone please explain the difference please?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes