thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think you need to talk with Blacks, she will say some things about ADM and then you can start your Plan (I'd not added that in Hint because.. I think, really need it? You can guess you need a talk with Blacks and etc since you're counting on her.. but I'll add it late. Anyway if you have any doubts ask here I'll answer! :D)

Everything fine so xD.
OOOHHHH! No wonder I didn't finish the quest yet, silly me to not notice about Blacks, the Castle was too goddamn big for me to know she was there

• Haha
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I can't find Ritta. In all the day the Pub is abandoned, at evening is one girl and say that Ritta is upstairs sleeping, I go there and I can't talk to her. I wait until morning and she obviously wake up. I go downstairs looking for her and she is not there, I seach for all the map, cities and in my home and I can't find her. The only moment I find her is when she sleeps.

Edit: Almost an hour walking from a place to another and I don't get it. I saw the hints many times and still I can't understand what I'm missing, I can't start to work in the Pub and I can't talk to Ritta.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I can't find Ritta. In all the day the Pub is abandoned, at evening is one girl and say that Ritta is upstairs sleeping, I go there and I can't talk to her. I wait until morning and she obviously wake up. I go downstairs looking for her and she is not there, I seach for all the map, cities and in my home and I can't find her. The only moment I find her is when she sleeps.

Edit: Almost an hour walking from a place to another and I don't get it. I saw the hints many times and still I can't understand what I'm missing, I can't start to work in the Pub and I can't talk to Ritta.
Can you please send me your save? I kinda haven't understood what's happening..

Hey Legitheart. What's your Profile Pic From?
Bunny Black 3 > Kyuriha

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
How do I purchase equipment from Sky Hall
Go to the Backsmith (white haired elf) at sky domain > then ask him for an package > < go there and inside this building (la orden) you will be able to sell the package (swords and etc).

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Fs
Table based rpg, with a lot of Stories and good H-Scenes too.
Wasn't sure what that meant, so I just googled it. Looks like a VN with Disgaea style battlefields lol. I might try it because of the premise. But damn lol. Disappointing.

*edit. Might have been wrong. is it similar to Wizardry, Might & magic or Shin megami tensei with the Forward-Back + 90 angle world Traversal?

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Legitheart You actually could talk to the fairy in the Demon's village to unblock the Fairy shop to sell rare item??? I walking around and still struggle with found that princess and when go back to that village and interact with NPC there I found her, which isn't in the hint system at all

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like some of the tags: harem, romance, sandbox, adventure, principally, and the story sounds good.

But I see other tags that I don't like: male domination (all kind of domination), slave, rape and sexual harassment (and graphic violence if is related with sex)

Are these tags avoidable? I prefer to know these things before deciding whether to play.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I like some of the tags: harem, romance, sandbox, adventure, principally, and the story sounds good.

But I see other tags that I don't like: male domination (all kind of domination), slave, rape and sexual harassment (and graphic violence if is related with sex)

Are these tags avoidable? I prefer to know these things before deciding whether to play.
It's not that bad, in fact the MC only being a dick in the first part but after that he was mellowed down alot and be nicer and more romantic to the girls. Of course slavery and rape still there but it wasn't that heavy or unbearable so no worry, and graphic violence wasn't that bad too (most likely because it was the death of 1 of your girl die trying to protect your friend )

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's not that bad, in fact the MC only being a dick in the first part but after that he was mellowed down alot and be nicer and more romantic to the girls. Of course slavery and rape still there but it wasn't that heavy or unbearable so no worry, and graphic violence wasn't that bad too (most likely because it was the death of 1 of your girl die trying to protect your friend )
Thanks for the reply.

I think I'd rather try another game, the story sounds fun, what you're saying doesn't sound that fun for my taste.

But thanks for the game to the developer.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Thanks for the reply.

I think I'd rather try another game, the story sounds fun, what you're saying doesn't sound that fun for my taste.

But thanks for the game to the developer.
LoL If you want a spoiler, there you go >
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Legitheart You actually could talk to the fairy in the Demon's village to unblock the Fairy shop to sell rare item??? I walking around and still struggle with found that princess and when go back to that village and interact with NPC there I found her, which isn't in the hint system at all
Hmm.. I'll check it and fix, But what princess are you talking about? o_O

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
LoL If you want a spoiler, there you go >
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks.

I read your explanation, but I'm not comfortable with the MC raping girls (even if it only happens a few times), and corruption is something I only enjoy if it's mild. I personally prefer romance to corruption. I'm going to wait until 0.20, but for now I'm not sure I want to try the game.

In any case, thanks for the game.

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Is there somewhere a walkthrough even if not up to the last update ? I'm the king of player that get lost easily and when i do, i drop the game because it tilts me to search for 1hour something that was right on my nose all this time but i didnt know it. And looking at the spoiler i did read, it seems like interesting. I played it a few month ago but i "droped" after finding the first girl in the cave & the meeting that follows it.

I'm no good at this kind of game where u gotta find places to go n such, not at all blaming the way it's developped. :)

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Is there somewhere a walkthrough even if not up to the last update ? I'm the king of player that get lost easily and when i do, i drop the game because it tilts me to search for 1hour something that was right on my nose all this time but i didnt know it. And looking at the spoiler i did read, it seems like interesting. I played it a few month ago but i "droped" after finding the first girl in the cave & the meeting that follows it.

I'm no good at this kind of game where u gotta find places to go n such, not at all blaming the way it's developped. :)
It's true neither does this game have a walkthrough nor does it have any Quest Log? I get tired easily just to find what to do next or where to go. Otherwise the game is quite nice.

• Angry
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes