thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh god! The Hall 5 floor was annoying, it didn't even give me any hint to walk how many step on the floor or which path was safe to walk into so I failed like 40 times and don't know how to rescue that damn cat at all

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mei Lien~

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
I think I'm lost and need direction to trigger more quest and storyline right now: After having sex with Dony and triggering the cutscene of Demon Queen talk with other Queen I don't know where to go or talk to other people, make me thinking it could be nice if you could post a walkthrough or adding queslog in the later updates to make thing easier to check
I'm pretty sure there is a quest log in the gamev though. Look in your skills tab for i think it', called information or something similar.

Lol. Typing on mobile suuuucks

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Legitheart. Tell me when you remove the flashing from highlighted events so I can get passed that damn dungeon where you are surrounded by blue balls of fire.
Because it's hard to navigate your way around them when you're stuck in microsoft powerpoint. And your remotes out of battery.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Legitheart. Tell me when you remove the flashing from highlighted events so I can get passed that damn dungeon where you are surrounded by blue balls of fire.
Because it's hard to navigate your way around them when you're stuck in microsoft powerpoint. And your remotes out of battery.
I have removed it already. You can play just normally now ;3

Oh god! The Hall 5 floor was annoying, it didn't even give me any hint to walk how many step on the floor or which path was safe to walk into so I failed like 40 times and don't know how to rescue that damn cat at all
Meee.. You have a Hint system inside the game! You're warned about it just at the start of the game.. and you can find it at discord too! <<<

Last edited:
Reactions: SunlessXre

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I have removed it already. You can play just normally now ;3

Meee.. You have a Hint system inside the game! You're warned about it just at the start of the game.. and you can find it at discord too! <<<
Welp! I didn't checking the hint so I really messing myself up alot, and the walkthrough on wordpress is gone so that's why I don't know how to process

• Haha

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Welp! I didn't checking the hint so I really messing myself up alot, and the walkthrough on wordpress is gone so that's why I don't know how to process
If you have any doubts, you can always ask at our discord. There I always flash-like answer messages. :) Anyway the Walk only go until hall 6 I think.. But after that you can get everything just going to the menu > skill > Help/Hint

PS: (Edit because my CTRL C trolled me.. e.e)

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Is there a guide for each route? Also how many hearts do I need for the fairy route.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Is there a guide for each route? Also how many hearts do I need for the fairy route.
It will be reworked because I'll remove at the 0.20 but you need 40 Hearts with her. Blacks and Sarina (Pre-Storyline) will use it.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Cant access to the witch house due to being seal off after triggering event regarding sarina curse. I also went to see the white hair girl at the guild house from the demon village. Help please

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Cant access to the witch house due to being seal off after triggering event regarding sarina curse. I also went to see the white hair girl at the guild house from the demon village. Help please
You're probably missing Eileen's routte. You need to proceed her routte to unlock the witch's basement

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Ic and how do I trigger it. Help please
At nights, you have to go outside your house, talk with Eileen and proceed her storyline, until you reache training points to proceed. about 2 h-scenes will be available with her too, as well the new class of her. You will use her power to craft items, to have a reason to go to the Fairy Land, you will know what to do.

If you still haven't triggered it, pm and send there your save so I can check if it's a bug.. (Probably not)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Don't know how to trigger the Sword dance event even though I already have the pass and sleep in the Inn for so long now, but everytime I come to the guard he only said the event will happen in a few days and come back later. And not just that but the Monarh quest too, the hint said to meet 2 girls: The blonde in Westville and the white haired elf blacksmith in Cato D Forte, I think I already met both and it said I need to go talk to Maou and then the witch. But I go to Maou palace and she didn't stay there anymore so I'm stuck, please help

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes