Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Hey dev I heard some talk that at 0.20 there will be another rework and that old saves will no longer be compatible. Is this true are you planning another rework? Because to start again from scratch after getting so far is really off putting.
Nopx, it was already done :) If Another one comes, saves will work!

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Hey Legiheart, isnt it stressfull to update everyweek, you sure you not gonna burn yourself out?:unsure:
I felt so good about this message since not even my mother cares about my life! Hahaha Leaving my life aside, no, I won't get burned, I currently work only from home, so I have a bit of "extra time".

AngelDemands

Jan 19, 2020
so after you get the package from the the swamp what else can you do or is that the end of this update?

Unrealistic

Jun 27, 2018
Im stuck on "Blacks and the Witch" and need help i guess. I've talked with Black and got her to agree to manage the trade network. However, now i cant do anything, I've went to floor 10 but cant seem to find the witch. Am i missing something?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I felt so good about this message since not even my mother cares about my life! Hahaha Leaving my life aside, no, I won't get burned, I currently work only from home, so I have a bit of "extra time".
Good to know that you didn't overwork yourself, stay healthy and have proper rest if you feel tired.

Reactions: Mei Lien~

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
what r the codes for leveling up 25 levels or can u make it so your level doesnt reset every time you evolve

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Guys, I know you don't mean it, but Codes are "extra content" within the game for those who contribute to it. Passing on these codes here kind of leaves those who sponsor the game for them, in a mad state. (By the way the only "password" that aren't for patreons is 98 which you use to unlock Ravenskhan reincarnation!)

Ps: Everything I do is for free, even the first day of update I let it free to non-patrons so, please do not post passwords here, seriously it's kinda messed :/ (You can take the game just fine without them like I said it's a bonus resource)

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
how to speed up gathering supplies
If you have rescued "A1/Scarbirgit" ask her help, she has an ability to drop everything 2x so, if you get 30 it will be 30x2 ;v
Ps: You need her in the party.

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
Is there a guide because I'm stuck, I found Dony and the sword but cant find what to do next

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Gunna give this game a go, sounds just like my kinda thing.

oh and btw. If the dev sees this, I'm also planning on making a game with RPGM, and I'm looking for advice.

I've never done anything creative since I was a young teen besides simplistic unpublished mods for games etc. And I'm not sure on the steps to get this shit started.

So far i've done a little brainstorming on the setting (races, locations, general world mechanics etc.) Although not in much detail(some locations don't even have a sentence dedicated to them), and fucked around with the tools and some plugins for a good 3 days.( Oh man, such a nightmare to figure out lol. reminds me of working with aom. Damn jscripting and triggers everywhere. I have done scripting before in the bethesda games, and I can do simple stuff on nwn. Although this gives me flashbacks of when I tried to write Ai in aom.). And now I'm thinking of trying out some concept art of the above to see if I can get a feel for what I'm doing.

What other things should I be thinking of doing to make this a reality, or at least a start? I'm also not a writer either, so some tips there would be awesome.

• Wow

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Gunna give this game a go, sounds just like my kinda thing.

oh and btw. If the dev sees this, I'm also planning on making a game with RPGM, and I'm looking for advice.

I've never done anything creative since I was a young teen besides simplistic unpublished mods for games etc. And I'm not sure on the steps to get this shit started.

So far i've done a little brainstorming on the setting (races, locations, general world mechanics etc.) Although not in much detail(some locations don't even have a sentence dedicated to them), and fucked around with the tools and some plugins for a good 3 days.( Oh man, such a nightmare to figure out lol. reminds me of working with aom. Damn jscripting and triggers everywhere. I have done scripting before in the bethesda games, and I can do simple stuff on nwn. Although this gives me flashbacks of when I tried to write Ai in aom.). And now I'm thinking of trying out some concept art of the above to see if I can get a feel for what I'm doing.

What other things should I be thinking of doing to make this a reality, or at least a start? I'm also not a writer either, so some tips there would be awesome.
First of all thanks for trying the game, I hope you like it! Second; I'm not one of the most knowledgeable people of "javascript", even so, I think "easy" to tamper with the basic commands of RPGMAKER, but when it comes to plug-in things change because 80% of them use script and that's where it complicates most. (at least this was for me to know nothing, and now I know it a little bit...) But I consider my game system to be well done, there are some errors here and there because I am not perfect, but in general, it is a very good system, smart (some opponents gives you a hard time), with plugins and my creations (scripts, and complex events like turning a player into a weapon, etc.) I think the biggest tip I could give you is to focus on the story before making the game, because if you don't know what will be in your game, it will just be another game in which the player goes there, battles, walks the map and ends there. Hopes it helps you! (You can pm at discord if you want. Sorry if I wrote something wrong since sometimes my English rust)

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
This game needs serious english proofreading. There's barely any text in the game without a grammar or spelling mistake (and I'm not just talking about dialogues even the names of areas or buildings can have spelling issues). I'm not gonna speak about typos at this point because they would likely be hidden behind the first 2 issues. I congratulate any decent english speaker who can actually get past the first 15 minutes of this game as personally I find it to be a true test of willpower to push through. Now the DEV does warn us about his less than stellar proficiency in english BUT he also claims his english is better than MTL which I'm not sure is accurate. Anyway I'm sure the game has it's pros but I'm gonna have to wait before I can actually try it, as I said I stopped after 15 minutes so I didn't go very far.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
This game needs serious english proofreading. There's barely any text in the game without a grammar or spelling mistake (and I'm not just talking about dialogues even the names of areas or buildings can have spelling issues). I'm not gonna speak about typos at this point because they would likely be hidden behind the first 2 issues. I congratulate any decent english speaker who can actually get past the first 15 minutes of this game as personally I find it to be a true test of willpower to push through. Now the DEV does warn us about his less than stellar proficiency in english BUT he also claims his english is better than MTL which I'm not sure is accurate. Anyway I'm sure the game has it's pros but I'm gonna have to wait before I can actually try it, as I said I stopped after 15 minutes so I didn't go very far.
Hi FapMachine123! How are you? Hope you're fine~​
Look, my friend, as you said yourself, I warned you, people play knowing about this fact, if necessary I even put "Language: English (NOT MY MAIN LANGUAGE)" very clear so that if people "can't play" a game with incomplete English they go away. But I will start to IGNORE certain comments from now on. You are not in college and the world is not just America. If you think the whole World is America, take your penis and suck it deep as the fuck. I never did a commentary like that before, and I'll not do it anymore. (You can even look all commentaries above, and I've answered politely to all the criticisms, but from now on I will ignore any comment regarding the English of the game.) Play if you want, if not just do not play the game, instead of fucking my brain with shits like "oh nor a Former like me can read IIITTT", take the game stick it in your mouth, and smoke it till the death. :BootyTime: Have a nice day - Legitheart <3

(Oh I forgot to mention: The Game's English get another level as you progress the game since I did some progress with the language -Still Studying It- Another Write Rework will be done at 0.20 Rework)

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
First of all thanks for trying the game, I hope you like it!
No problem. After opening it i realized I had played it before a while ago, Although I think I only got partway through. I'll throw some comments at end, although I'm not sure if they will be of any help to you now.

Anyway, a couple questions about the game. I'm playing it on Android using Joiplay, And It laggs really badly every time I walk close to an event and it starts flashing. It also laggs when I hit criticals(mind you I so far have been able to play a couple other rpgm's on sd with no lag). Do you know which plugin is responsible for the flashing specifically? I'm hoping I can maybe deactivate it with Joiplay if it won't break anything.

And your English in the above was perfect. Wouldn't of thought you weren't a native speaker.

Now I'll write some things that stuck out to me.
1. i felt the character relations in the game were a little chaotic and hard to follow. Like they go from in-difference to mad dragon-man worship in an instant and it's a little immersion breaking. That Might be just me though.
Similar immersion issues with the first hour or so as well with some of the objectives. I remember for example 1 character saying that you hadn't progressed enough to access that area(although that could have been a joke I missed)

I've done the first dungeon and I thought it was good, although I saw bits I didn't get to explore,because I think I activated the teleporter (played it yesterday basucally), can't quite remember) and went straight to the boss. Only thing I suggest there is potentially giving a confirmation box for that bit or others where you get locked out of areas for example, unless that's not what you're going for.

I do appreciated the journal "skill" you added. It's really good for example when you hop back in the game and you can get an idea of exactly what you were doing.

All-in-all, I'm enjoying it. I think the 3d assets you used are fine(don't like the protag, but that's just preference. Also I feel that for example the foxgirls hair should match their fur colour. Maybe do something like zesshibfrom overlord if you wanna do missmatching colours. Just for future reference.) I wish it was less linear though. Not a fan of not being able to pick what you say, or what skills you learn or what you can wear etc. But it's good you do have some freedom in where you go(I did have one issue where I talked to the rebel leader before going to the slums, and we both pretended as if I had. might be some more missed triggers as well or perhaps bits you didn't realize weren't blocked. Thought I'd warn you.). I understand with the dialogue for example, that it'd be a big undertaking for multi choice In a heavily scripted story game like this.

For me, I'm hoping to do something more sandboxy/RPG. like black souls, with not too many story scripted sequences or forced encounters. Really enjoyed eeny meeny's games, but he always uses a lot of stock RPGM stuff which annoys me.(like the combat). And I'm really hoping on making more like an RPG version of souls(less apocalyptic, but just as weird and obviously way more poorly written/designed lol.) Where the race you choose for example effects your relations with the other characters/groups( like if you're their natural born prey for example), and where you can go and what you can do.(like heat resistant races being able to go in hot regions or through lava at the beginning. Where others will have to find alternatives). Anyway, I'll throw in the next comment what sort of stuff I was looking for help with. Thanks for the reply

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes