Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
i want to like/play this game but i just can't with all the bugs/ the spelling puts me off but i can deal with that snice i have dyslexia going to have to wait and see on this one for now to see if the bugs get better

thesteelfalcon

Aug 16, 2018
How do I get to the prison? I was told to get a woman there but now the minotaur and hologram are gone and there are 2 big rocks blocking the path. Anyone have a link to a walkthrough?

Lelouch_VB

May 3, 2020
How do I get to the prison? I was told to get a woman there but now the minotaur and hologram are gone and there are 2 big rocks blocking the path. Anyone have a link to a walkthrough?
this a old walkthrough but I think the rocks are a kind of bug they shouldn't be there

Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Hi Legitheart can you help me with this? I'm playing v0.16 but I can't buy it
LoL To be fair it was supposed to be reworked in 0.15 with an "Better not buy it since i'm planning to become Prince". Modified here! Thanks for bringing it up.

Reactions: Lelouch_VB

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
can't enter the magic shop wha tam i doign wrong ?right before the dungeon

Lelouch_VB

May 3, 2020
Hi legit could you help me with this? the game get stuck when I try to do Sarina ev
After he talks I can't move or leave

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Hi legit could you help me with this? the game get stuck when I try to do Sarina ev
After he talks I can't move or leave
Fixed! I'll update the game sooner. (between 2:00 ~ 3:00) In your case you have the 0.17 so you will only download the Extra content that will be available at discord > Please watch a bit there so you can get it there! (And sorry about the bug!)

Reactions: Lelouch_VB

Lelouch_VB

May 3, 2020
Fixed! I'll update the game sooner. (between 2:00 ~ 3:00) In your case you have the 0.17 so you will only download the Extra content that will be available at discord > Please watch a bit there so you can get it there! (And sorry about the bug!)
I'll wait thanks (y)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Hey dev I heard some talk that at 0.20 there will be another rework and that old saves will no longer be compatible. Is this true are you planning another rework? Because to start again from scratch after getting so far is really off putting.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes