Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I get stuck at this point:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And by stuck I mean I simply can't move. I've pressed about every button there is to press still nothing. I can however open the menu.

If I could fix this myself in my save by editing a variable I'd love to hear how!
Can you tell me please what version is this? I've tried every possible way here and this bug just don't have occured (in 0.13 at least no) But i'll try some changes in switch and see if something changes for you if you're playing 0.13, if not please try downloading the latest version and transfer your save. Anyway please if possible reply there so i can know if it really are happening in 0.13.

This game seems severely bugged. I get the cursed sword and get challenged by the girl in the one village and defeat her.. and game over? WTF? Also where the hell did Johanna go after visiting our new home. Can't go upstairs says I need to find someone to clean. The walkthrough is a damn joke it makes no sense.

Now the MAP is just fucking useless.. I have to waste damn time going to every damn ruin trying to see if it is open or unlocked! Seriously give it a damn indicator that the ruin is unlocked and open now! This game is a damn game in exercise of frustration and starting to lose it's fun real quick.

1. Useless hint system
2. Map has tons of areas all the same and for no apparent reason unlocks different areas with no indicators
3. Have to die but game makes it possible to win so game over. Forced deaths you should die no matter what!
4. Johanna just disappears with no explanation after you make the one ruin your home
5. Broken Gallery you are perm stuck in the event and can't end it.
6. Johanna event broke for her death. Because I did not go back immediately to the base bough did some grinding with dryad.. When I went back Johanna was dead and I did not see the proper event for Dryad returning home. You really need to force going home after transformation if that is going to be the case!
7. Stupid dodge fifty enemies on screen or you lose and have to start over on climb! (Fucking stupid mini game that sucks)

WTF! After Johanna dies it's impossible to fucking heal! You can't buy any damn potions! You can't go fucking anywhere but the damn hall and with no healing that is fucking stupid! Who the fuck made this game is a total idiot! It says you can change to demon lord in active skills.. BULL SHIT! Does not exist. You get a pass to allow you to areas you could not get to before.. but you can't enter because it says your not human and your blocked! This game just got a big FAT ZERO for me in rating. What he hell is wrong with this game? This game is just RETARDED! Now I know why their is no vote on this game because their is nothing positive to say about this game.
I've already said about the hint system, i can't do it now because of the save thing, like, i was planning to do a better hint system at 0.20 when every important thing are all done (like war thing and etc). But I'LL TRY TO DO A FIX PATCH AND FIX EVERY OF THOSE THINGS YOU LISTENED HERE!! Sorry if it was frustating to you and you have the right to feel anger and etc, it's just sometimes things make sense for me and some people and for other not that much and them there's where comes the feedback, with feedback i can improve so everyone can understand and play without doubts/worries.

Thanks both of yous for the feedback and as faster as i get home i'll do the bugfix.

EDIT: BUGFIX DONE!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSeakeer

KeeganJ92

Jun 20, 2020
Legitheart
Ahh i didnt realize you could enter the other side. i tried once but it spit me back out. it worked this time. keep up the work. the game has a good concept, just needs a few refinements. im sorry that some are being quite frankly rude in their critique, i doubt any of them could even make a game or they would have by now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mei Lien~
May 14, 2020
Can you tell me please what version is this? I've tried every possible way here and this bug just don't have occured (in 0.13 at least no) But i'll try some changes in switch and see if something changes for you if you're playing 0.13, if not please try downloading the latest version and transfer your save. Anyway please if possible reply there so i can know if it really are happening in 0.13.
My bad, its the latest version (so 0.13). I've attached the save file, that might help.
If you need a prior save or anything like that let me know.

Jun 29, 2018
When I make the castle my home, Johanna just says "what you want" and I have no option to allow her back into the party. Is this intended or a bug?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
When I make the castle my home, Johanna just says "what you want" and I have no option to allow her back into the party. Is this intended or a bug?
intended :)

My bad, its the latest version (so 0.13). I've attached the save file, that might help.
If you need a prior save or anything like that let me know.
thanks i'll check here!

Jun 29, 2018
intended :)

thanks i'll check here!
Alright, thanks for answering! Do you think you could maybe make it more obvious it's intended? Like, maybe having the MC think that he should leave her alone or something after first talking with her? Maybe I was being dumb but I really wasn't sure if I glitched out the game or something.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Alright, thanks for answering! Do you think you could maybe make it more obvious it's intended? Like, maybe having the MC think that he should leave her alone or something after first talking with her? Maybe I was being dumb but I really wasn't sure if I glitched out the game or something.
Yeah, she got pissed so the talk show just stopped there, heh. I'll let a "Maybe it's better let she think a bit"! Next Bugfix/up will have it! (y)

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
After doing the dungeon once I tried going back and grinding, but the stairs wouldn't work. Am I missing something?
What dungeon? Dungeon 1 & 2 can't be made more than once, and Valhalla hall will be only available until the game Chapter 2 (will come now today in our update 0.14). Anyway items there can only be gotten once, drops by monster can be farmed normally.

i am stuck after the conversation with the witch what to do after talking to her ?
After talking about Awakening you say? I really need a more detailed msg to try understanding ^^'

Jun 29, 2018
What dungeon? Dungeon 1 & 2 can't be made more than once, and Valhalla hall will be only available until the game Chapter 2 (will come now today in our update 0.14). Anyway items there can only be gotten once, drops by monster can be farmed normally.
I was talking about Dungeon 1, thanks.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Believe me , you will need it!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About 40 min ~ 1h if you read fast. It's more like a "prologue"

I'm really thinking about it, but the where to put and how.. In a future of course will have it, but for now it's a bit complicated. Anyway thanks for the idea!
just googled that and there is an quest system build in and there are plugins even that improve the quest system

Reactions: TheSeakeer

splabich

May 31, 2018
how can i get all the wood and stone and hard ron, im sick from grind all te time, im about 2 hour in the forest and y have 150wood an 100 stones

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
It would be nice if someone would compress the game, it is too big for me to download it.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
It would be nice if someone would compress the game, it is too big for me to download it.
I never did and i don't know how to do it, but i'll try some searchs here and do it for 0.15/ahead. Next att will come around 01/10 so wait just a bit please!

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I never did and i don't know how to do it, but i'll try some searchs here and do it for 0.15/ahead. Next att will come around 01/10 so wait just a bit please!
Thanks, i would really appreciate it, i usually like this type of games and yours looks really good!

• Red Heart
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes