Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
What is the password for the sword?
Sorry but this is kinda a "Bonus" for Patreons. I almost even do post for non-patreon at my patreon and all, so i did it to have something for patreons Only.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Bugfix for 0.15 done! Dungeon 2 bug fixed, bug at your home (Johanna wasn't talking with you) fixed and HINT SYSTEM wasn't bein listed at active skills.. what's curious because in my game it was working but at the project folder it was bugged.. Sometimes i really don't understand RPGM but FIXED! Now you can find Hint system at Skill > Hint/Tips. Artmailer bug and Crystal at home (Caster class) bug fixed. Please if you have used that crystal, come back at where you havent cuz you will lose a lot of content! And there's events that's needed to be done.

Instruction: Extract > go to the game folder > www > place the "data" folder there and them fixed!

download (1).png

In a future will have Tips/Hints for quests and "works" so it will be all putten at this selection. In a future will make much more sense than it apparently look now!

Last edited:

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I never did and i don't know how to do it, but i'll try some searchs here and do it for 0.15/ahead. Next att will come around 01/10 so wait just a bit please!
Legitheart thank you very much for the compressed version, i already downloaded it and i have to say that even if it need some work in some areas in general i really like the game and i can't wait to see the future of it! Keep the good work, iam already a big fan of your work!

Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Legitheart thank you very much for the compressed version, i already downloaded it and i have to say that even if it need some work in some areas in general i really like the game and i can't wait to see the future of it! Keep the good work, iam already a big fan of your work!
Nah, I thank you for those words. I am happy to see that my effort is being good and that you liked it! It's always nice to read something like this. :D

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Too bad it's not Ren'p, I loved the characters.
Legitheart, As you can see, I don't speak the language, and in this type of game, I don't know if I'll be able to move on, which is a shame, since I found the female characters beautiful, or do you think (since you're the developer) that it gives to play, even without understanding the language?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
what sort of transformation is in the game?
Basically you get an new transformation by an class change / transformation spell. You don't change from MALE to FEMALE in this game, it is all about appearance not gender in the end!
Legitheart, As you can see, I don't speak the language, and in this type of game, I don't know if I'll be able to move on, which is a shame, since I found the female characters beautiful, or do you think (since you're the developer) that it gives to play, even without understanding the language?
Don't worry, it's not "formal" english which you can understand well, and it's not an "informal" one too, things like " IDK - RGD - LMAO - TBH " there isn't things like these there too. (If you get stucked at any part of the game you can contact at discord and i can answer your question > you can see too hints/tips at your Skill menu if it help a bit)
how do i get pass the guys at westviller kingdom i been suck on this for sometime
I haven't undertood very well what you said, you can pm me or contact me at discord if you have any Stuck-time with the game, if something goes wrong and bug, i'll fix it too.

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Don't worry, it's not "formal" english which you can understand well, and it's not an "informal" one too, things like " IDK - RGD - LMAO - TBH " there isn't things like these there too. (If you get stucked at any part of the game you can contact at discord and i can answer your question > you can see too hints/tips at your Skill menu if it help a bit)
Thanks, I'll try to play as soon as I can.
But if you can answer me, I would like to know if some tags I don't like (my signature) are planned for the future.
I know that some developers like to make surprises, but unfortunately not all are good for some people.

• Star-struck

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Thanks, I'll try to play as soon as I can.
But if you can answer me, I would like to know if some tags I don't like (my signature) are planned for the future.
I know that some developers like to make surprises, but unfortunately not all are good for some people.
You're almost forced to Romance with Johanna since she's your "SWORD" (literary xD) She's one of 3 characters who don't have corruption/love system cause she don't really need at all. Harem i don't need to talk much about i guess xD. I particulary like lolis so > LoL . Incest i can't spoiler who but it's already "almost" explicit in the game (She will help you a lot after hall 10, some dialogues will make it a bit clean too)

• Love
Reactions: V&M

Kontrah

Jul 16, 2017
My own translation NOT MTL! But regardless it isn't that greast, i think you can understand it at least "very well", i've started with english this year so it will get better with time too.
Forgive me for saying this, but the person wanted to know what sort of "Transformation" was in the game, as in the tag transformation, not translation.

As for the general feedback, I've been a lurker for a while, as I do. And unfortunately there is still a "big" problem with the actual, how should I say this, Wording you've used to describe situations and the like, not hating, though, I'd never do that. Similarly to you English is not my native language, so I can understand the trouble of writing in a different language, practice makes perfect, so keep at it, you'll get it right eventually.

Can't quite comment on the actual content side of things, as again, that's what I do, sorry for that. Will probably do so in a few months, give or take a year, guess we'll see.

Have a good one.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Forgive me for saying this, but the person wanted to know what sort of "Transformation" was in the game, as in the tag transformation, not translation.

As for the general feedback, I've been a lurker for a while, as I do. And unfortunately there is still a "big" problem with the actual, how should I say this, Wording you've used to describe situations and the like, not hating, though, I'd never do that. Similarly to you English is not my native language, so I can understand the trouble of writing in a different language, practice makes perfect, so keep at it, you'll get it right eventually.

Can't quite comment on the actual content side of things, as again, that's what I do, sorry for that. Will probably do so in a few months, give or take a year, guess we'll see.

Have a good one.
Oh Thanks and sorry! It went wrong because of my lack of attention to be honest, commentary fixed and feel free to talk about whatever you feels in need, it also help me!

Lelouch_VB

May 3, 2020
Im having a bug with eileen. When I want to talk again with her in the basement: loading error failed to load:img/faces/Eileen%20slave.png

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Basically you get an new transformation by an class change / transformation spell. You don't change from MALE to FEMALE in this game, it is all about appearance not gender in the end!

I haven't undertood very well what you said, you can pm me or contact me at discord if you have any Stuck-time with the game, if something goes wrong and bug, i'll fix it too.
i am stuck at guys at westviller kingdom that says Oh Friend, we can't let you pass! Only humans or registered people can pass. this is what i am stuck on

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
i am stuck at guys at westviller kingdom that says Oh Friend, we can't let you pass! Only humans or registered people can pass. this is what i am stuck on
You can trigger this Ev by visiting Witch at hall 10 wormhole < Try it! After Caster class and some events unlockeds you can both see hints/tips system or just go at maou-sama wrath sanctum and them in demon village > there's a house near the steam waterfall, talk with a monster inside there.
Im having a bug with eileen. When I want to talk again with her in the basement: loading error failed to load:img/faces/Eileen%20slave.png
I'll check now! Thanks for the report. (Ps: this thread will be edited as soon as i find the bug!)

Reactions: Lelouch_VB

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
You can trigger this Ev by visiting Witch at hall 10 wormhole < Try it! After Caster class and some events unlockeds you can both see hints/tips system or just go at maou-sama wrath sanctum and them in demon village > there's a house near the steam waterfall, talk with a monster inside there.

I'll check now! Thanks for the report. (Ps: this thread will be edited as soon as i find the bug!)
i may have bug in the game cuz for me hints/tips system is not anywhere and i have caster class

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes