Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Just skip the prologue, I had the same problem, must be some way to do the prologue if you read the discussion but I already wasted enough time wandering around so I just skipped it. I figure there are not many complaints about this cuz everyone probably just skips it. Edit: prologue is relatively easy just gotta buy whatever that man is selling for 200 gold, talk to the npcs in the city then the girl from the left side of the map dissapears.
YEAH! THANKS! Finally someone noticed that the girl disappear!!!! You have my heart.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
How you find that Blonde Girl in the version 0.10? I started the version 0.11 with one blonde girl in my house(closely to that crystal where you can REST).. That is not that Fairy that you can use in your team in one territory in 0.10..

In that abandoned village I only saw 1 person.. and I think that the EX-Maou said that I would be able to found 2 persons(I can´t be wrong)..

Now in the HUMAN WORLD there are now GIANT ROBOTS closely to that city with a Wall.. Like if they were Guardians and I don´t know WHY.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
How you find that Blonde Girl in the version 0.10? I started the version 0.11 with one blonde girl in my house(closely to that crystal where you can REST).. That is not that Fairy that you can use in your team in one territory in 0.10..

In that abandoned village I only saw 1 person.. and I think that the EX-Maou said that I would be able to found 2 persons(I can´t be wrong)..

Now in the HUMAN WORLD there are now GIANT ROBOTS closely to that city with a Wall.. Like if they were Guardians and I don´t know WHY.
download.png The blond girl (i guess it's Artimiller you're talking about) is just there.. About thoses two people.. What? You probably need to talk with Artimiller so you can add her at your party. If she isn't appearing in your party probably is the party bug that i've already done a bugfix and posted, download the bugfix and extract it,open the game folder > put the "data" folder (extracted) into the "www" folder (inside the game folder).

About Gigant Robots, I'M LOST NOW! Can you please sent me a print of it? ( you can download a print screen atx here if you want; )

EDITED: If you're talking about Asderoxar Kingdom, Golems are there now, you can't simple fight they now so you have to go for Westviller Kingdom... I'm pretty sure that i've done a"warning" about you not bein able to fight for Asderoxar yet.. ;u;

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheSeakeer

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Sorry to confuse you. I added the comment in the Worst possible moment.. :eek::eek:

Yes. I was talking about Artimiller but.. I think that I have almost resolved this.. I will download that Bufix. Thanks for talk me about this.

I am talking about this town.. I think that the maou said that 2 persons dislike my character.. But probably only 1 of them is here.. Forget it. SORRY. I was thinking that both persons would be here.
Screen Shot 528.PNG

Yeah. About the 4 GOLEMS surrounding one city.. They appeared suddently and I don´t know why.. Anyway.. Probably the people that attacked this kingdom decided put them here.

Another questions..

• I have +50 affection points with the Fairy Sarina.. Is enough? Or I should obtain more points for more scenes with her?
  • How obtain the Nulify Orb? Defeating a Random one or after be able to visit these places?(first one in lv 7) It seems that I don´t know the SPELL to open them yet. The same with the walls that need one SPELL to advance
Screen Shot 529.PNG
Screen Shot 530.PNG

SORRY TO BOTHER YOU WITH ALL THESE QUESTIONS. YOUR GAME IS AWESOME.

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Sorry to confuse you. I added the comment in the Worst possible moment.. :eek::eek:

Yes. I was talking about Artimiller but.. I think that I have almost resolved this.. I will download that Bufix. Thanks for talk me about this.

I am talking about this town.. I think that the maou said that 2 persons dislike my character.. But probably only 1 of them is here.. Forget it. SORRY. I was thinking that both persons would be here.
View attachment 805836

Yeah. About the 4 GOLEMS surrounding one city.. They appeared suddently and I don´t know why.. Anyway.. Probably the people that attacked this kingdom decided put them here.

Another questions..

• I have +50 affection points with the Fairy Sarina.. Is enough? Or I should obtain more points for more scenes with her?
  • How obtain the Nulify Orb? Defeating a Random one or after be able to visit these places?(first one in lv 7) It seems that I don´t know the SPELL to open them yet. The same with the walls that need one SPELL to advance
View attachment 805907
View attachment 805908

SORRY TO BOTHER YOU WITH ALL THESE QUESTIONS. YOUR GAME IS AWESOME.
Ah, don't worry, i'm still fixing somes text and this "Spell" thing there can't be triggered yet! You will be able to open it after somes ups with a new type-skill (Coming).
About Sarina; You can trigger an event with her at 20 affections points (She literary lick you), in the future you will be able to go foward with her but, again, you will need some power to... Proceed an sexual ralationship with her because she's a little fairy and etc..

I realized that your game is still raining even after you left the village. Mine is normal, but it looks like a bug .. Could you tell me if it is still like this after updating the game? (Because this wasn't meant to be)

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Hi Everyone, passing by just to let you guys knowing about how the thing is going now! Our patreon Goal just got done and everything changed with this as well; More contents will come with less time, bugfix will be done as fast as it already is done!

For now on Walkthrough of the version will be at Changelog, there will be everything you can unlock and how to do as well, so please if you want to know everything you can do/have to do, just check it and have your fun!

"What's coming" wasn't changed but.. we for sure will get 0.20 more fast than it was planed!!

Everything thanks to the Support i've received! So again, thank You who help me constantly, not only with donations but with opinions, feedbacks and votation in our game poll. God it's going sickly well!! In no time we got the same amount contant like games who was bein made for, idk, a years and i(- no not only i but you guys too!!) did it just in 2 Months!! Sick!! xD

So, thanks everyone and see you guys in the next up!! (Ps: If you see any bug, please report to me here/inbox so i can fix it as faster as i can!!)

EDIT: Boss Sentinela EX Can only be challenged clicking here >>> <<< I'll fix it late, just waiting to see if there's some other bug/missing split!

Last edited:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
what date when ver 0.20 plan to come out
based on Patreon I say it updates every week but I know something takes longer to add or fix so i just like to know if you have a plan date

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mei Lien~

KeeganJ92

Jun 20, 2020
I also cannot seem to figure out how to hit the guard. I have seen one person say you have to buy something from a guy for 200 gold, but i cant find any guy selling any thing. Another said you have to transform to hit him? i have no idea how to do that either.

I enter the kindom, fight the first guard, get the 200g, talk to the old man that tells you "go up there and register as a citizen" but i have no idea where "up there" is. if i go to the top of the map, it just says wait for a future update. if i go to the fortress the one guard asks for a pass and the other tells me i can get one from a town i cant seem to find, or an event that isnt implemented? and then theres the blonde girl that just says you arent ready yet, and the guard at the bottom im supposed to hit that just asks for a pass, i get no prompt to hit him. im level 5 just from aimlessly trying to search the map, but theres nothing else but trees and grass, so i have no idea where to go next. I want to do the prologue and not miss out on any story info but im at a total loss at this point.

The walkthrough is.... very lacking, and the hint system i clicked yes on seems to not exist. It should give a small clue each step of the way. I would recommend adding a lot more detailed information to the walkthru. Yes that would in a way spoil, but any good walkthru does. Players that choose to use them know that and dont care about that aspect. For example, if i need to use one, i just read up to the point im having trouble with, then stop once ive solved the issue, and not spoil anything else. Other than that, it seems like a cool concept. I look forward to figuring this out and continuing on.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I also cannot seem to figure out how to hit the guard. I have seen one person say you have to buy something from a guy for 200 gold, but i cant find any guy selling any thing. Another said you have to transform to hit him? i have no idea how to do that either.

I enter the kindom, fight the first guard, get the 200g, talk to the old man that tells you "go up there and register as a citizen" but i have no idea where "up there" is. if i go to the top of the map, it just says wait for a future update. if i go to the fortress the one guard asks for a pass and the other tells me i can get one from a town i cant seem to find, or an event that isnt implemented? and then theres the blonde girl that just says you arent ready yet, and the guard at the bottom im supposed to hit that just asks for a pass, i get no prompt to hit him. im level 5 just from aimlessly trying to search the map, but theres nothing else but trees and grass, so i have no idea where to go next. I want to do the prologue and not miss out on any story info but im at a total loss at this point.

The walkthrough is.... very lacking, and the hint system i clicked yes on seems to not exist. It should give a small clue each step of the way. I would recommend adding a lot more detailed information to the walkthru. Yes that would in a way spoil, but any good walkthru does. Players that choose to use them know that and dont care about that aspect. For example, if i need to use one, i just read up to the point im having trouble with, then stop once ive solved the issue, and not spoil anything else. Other than that, it seems like a cool concept. I look forward to figuring this out and continuing on.
Go there in "Division Baracker" and help Dony there
download (1).png
Now you have to click into that yellow magical circle after you help her.
download (3).png
Now you can walk here and go to that poisoned castle (another map, just go there and you will see it)

what date when ver 0.20 plan to come out
based on Patreon I say it updates every week but I know something takes longer to add or fix so i just like to know if you have a plan date
I can't say precisely because it depends a lot on how/when the content will come out, but it would be about 5 ~ 7 weeks, it depends a lot on how things are going at each up.

May 14, 2020
I get stuck at this point:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And by stuck I mean I simply can't move. I've pressed about every button there is to press still nothing. I can however open the menu.

If I could fix this myself in my save by editing a variable I'd love to hear how!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game seems severely bugged. I get the cursed sword and get challenged by the girl in the one village and defeat her.. and game over? WTF? Also where the hell did Johanna go after visiting our new home. Can't go upstairs says I need to find someone to clean. The walkthrough is a damn joke it makes no sense.

Now the MAP is just fucking useless.. I have to waste damn time going to every damn ruin trying to see if it is open or unlocked! Seriously give it a damn indicator that the ruin is unlocked and open now! This game is a damn game in exercise of frustration and starting to lose it's fun real quick.

1. Useless hint system
2. Map has tons of areas all the same and for no apparent reason unlocks different areas with no indicators
3. Have to die but game makes it possible to win so game over. Forced deaths you should die no matter what!
4. Johanna just disappears with no explanation after you make the one ruin your home
5. Broken Gallery you are perm stuck in the event and can't end it.
6. Johanna event broke for her death. Because I did not go back immediately to the base bough did some grinding with dryad.. When I went back Johanna was dead and I did not see the proper event for Dryad returning home. You really need to force going home after transformation if that is going to be the case!
7. Stupid dodge fifty enemies on screen or you lose and have to start over on climb! (Fucking stupid mini game that sucks)

WTF! After Johanna dies it's impossible to fucking heal! You can't buy any damn potions! You can't go fucking anywhere but the damn hall and with no healing that is fucking stupid! It says you can change to demon lord in active skills.. BULL SHIT the option does not exist. You get a pass to allow you to areas you could not get to before.. but you can't enter because it says your not human and your blocked! This game just got a big FAT ZERO for me in rating. What he hell is wrong with this game? This game is just RETARDED! Now I know why their is no vote on this game because their is nothing positive to say about this game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes