vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Thanks.

I approached to the waterspot but.. Never clicked here despite I thought that something was hiding here.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
well since nothing is put in the Genre, may as well ask.

Any NTR, bodily waste(shit n piss),, vore, gore, diapers, or any of those other weird fetishes in this? if not awesome. (this is why you put all the tags for your game in genre OP.)

is there futa or plans for futa? this one i do not care if there is or is not, just wondering.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
well since nothing is put in the Genre, may as well ask.

Any NTR, bodily waste(shit n piss),, vore, gore, diapers, or any of those other weird fetishes in this? if not awesome. (this is why you put all the tags for your game in genre OP.)

is there futa or plans for futa? this one i do not care if there is or is not, just wondering.
To be honest, nop, i haven't planned anything like Futa for this one, and.. no, none vore/guro, shitself and etc, nothing of this..
in this version, as you can see in the log, you can put Ritta to work at PUB, I was thinking about the next version for something like "Protect Ritta" but I was thinking a lot more about death (end her route) than Rape (not NTR but if you don't protect her it's NTR i think? You're millions strong than the rapist :rolleyes:) , I really am not a fan of NTR, But nothing against those who like it, I actually wanted opinions about this, since it isn't an area that I understand a lot.

Brojgh

Apr 10, 2018
No offense but you need to add Some kind of a quest Menu.
I have no idea what to do, Just Wandering around talking to everyone and somehow managed to get the sword. Now, even with your "walk through" im lost.
No idea where kassadin is, cant find him at the Slums or the resistence.

TheSeakeer

Jul 13, 2017
No offense but you need to add Some kind of a quest Menu.
I have no idea what to do, Just Wandering around talking to everyone and somehow managed to get the sword. Now, even with your "walk through" im lost.
No idea where kassadin is, cant find him at the Slums or the resistence.
Just enter the biggest house in slums there's a fairy and she will teleport you to the that place in "Westviller" (the place with the blond guy guarding) now just enter the pub and talk eith him there.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
To the dev, your grammar is absolutely abysmal. Now I can get that english isn't your first language but the dialogue is all over the place. You can't even read everything properly since you have spaces and empty text boxes all over the place. I had to stop playing as I couldn't even understand what the hell was going on. You really need to redo all the text formatting. Having a text box filled with only 1 word in the bottom right corner is not how you engage the player.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
how the heck do i sell unneeded weapons?
You can sell then in the national bank (Merchant Oasis). Be aware that some weapons can't be removed with normal ways (if you can't remove, probably is some cursed weapon)

To the dev, your grammar is absolutely abysmal. Now I can get that english isn't your first language but the dialogue is all over the place. You can't even read everything properly since you have spaces and empty text boxes all over the place. I had to stop playing as I couldn't even understand what the hell was going on. You really need to redo all the text formatting. Having a text box filled with only 1 word in the bottom right corner is not how you engage the player.
I've said it once, and even the game description have it.. I'm studying english about just months ago so i don't know much about it to say "Oh i'm the expert english writer". Funny to see your comentary like this and i really got your idea about "engage the player" but you just forgot one thing that you probably could have guessed playing a bit more of the game. You woke in a place that you don't know, not to mention that you don't even know yourself to start with so, you will understand better the game while playing it.. Things will be explained with time, my way is to suprise you with past and future, not to engage you from the start and etc.. (About the text box, err.. idk if you're overthinking it or if i'm so bad writing things.. But when 0.10 come for sure i'll fix things at start and rework more things there too)

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Ritta can work at the INN/Pub or not yet?, did the training but girl at INN said ask Ritta first xD

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I need to know this... I am talking about the version 0.0.6 version..

Johanna
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, that option is just to give the player some warning about futures ups, because in a future you will have a lot of options like "kill , enslave , take as apprentice" and etc.. you can't kill johanna and you will never kill her because she.. how can i say it without spiler.. ah, like your right arm.

Reactions: TheSeakeer

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
OK.. When I saw her in my castle like that finishing the 0.06 version I thought that she was really dead wondering why she was the only "victim"..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Unrealistic

Jun 27, 2018
No, that option is just to give the player some warning about futures ups, because in a future you will have a lot of options like "kill , enslave , take as apprentice" and etc.. you can't kill johanna and you will never kill her because she.. how can i say it without spiler.. ah, like your right arm.
Are we able to revive her in 0.07?

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Unless I am wrong I think that I reached the 0.0.7 ending..

I found the witch that gave me some advices for that but I think that I can´t advance more.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes