azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
Ok, I am just getting more and more pissed off about how to proceed here. I am at the beginning, I have talked to everyone that I can fought more monsters than I can count. I read the walkthrough it says to hit the guard at the bottom of the map. HTF do you hit him, I cannot fight him. I have ran at him, I have tried fighting near him, I just dont know wtf to do. A pass? HTF do I get a pass? This Fekking game is counter intuitive to anything I have played. This game seriously needs a quest log/hint system. I think I am just gonna delete this infuriating POS and find something else to play. Because this game has to much left to figure out just to diddle about for hours and still nothing.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Need someone to neaten up the English?
Let me know. You can find me on discord, in one of several servers||Bastard Girls R, and Love Of Magic|| are the two I most frequent. Ravendarklocks is the nickname I use.

Unrealistic

Jun 27, 2018
Okay, so I've found A2 and Blacks and captured them is there anything more to do so far? Also there is a barrier break on floor 13 and if you enter the G.A.T.E entrance after capturing A2 and Blacks you cant leave.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Yeah. I obtain it randomly. Each Poison Coin cost 1000.

This developer continues surprising me. I was not expecting a new update.

Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Ok, I am just getting more and more pissed off about how to proceed here. I am at the beginning, I have talked to everyone that I can fought more monsters than I can count. I read the walkthrough it says to hit the guard at the bottom of the map. HTF do you hit him, I cannot fight him. I have ran at him, I have tried fighting near him, I just dont know wtf to do. A pass? HTF do I get a pass? This Fekking game is counter intuitive to anything I have played. This game seriously needs a quest log/hint system. I think I am just gonna delete this infuriating POS and find something else to play. Because this game has to much left to figure out just to diddle about for hours and still nothing.
I don't know if you're talking about the prologue, or the after-prologue ...? You don't need a pass to get into the city, you still can't get into it anyway 0.o, as you progress, the game gives you tips on what to do, yet, if you don't know what to do, just follow thoses arrows on the walkthrough. After the main character change form, just hit the guard (he's in the mundmap, the only one there!!!), there's no battle or anything, you literally just hit him ... It's not that hard to get past that, really, but ok..

how do I get to dungeon2
Visit Eileen, her house is that purple house.

Need someone to neaten up the English?
Let me know. You can find me on discord, in one of several servers||Bastard Girls R, and Love Of Magic|| are the two I most frequent. Ravendarklocks is the nickname I use.
For now, i really can't affort any translator or thing like this.. if i could i really wanted the game to have a oficial artwork (not koikatsu-based) but i lack money, time to study myself how to draw like a pro, and still.. the game is at the beggin, so it's it for now. Thanks anyway for the hint!

If you chose not to rape "Knoweldge"? the image get stuck on the screen.
Bug, i'm fixing it rightnow, sorry and thanks for the report!

Okay, so I've found A2 and Blacks and captured them is there anything more to do so far? Also there is a barrier break on floor 13 and if you enter the G.A.T.E entrance after capturing A2 and Blacks you cant leave.
Fixed, up 0.10 will come soon so i'm waiting to launch the full version. (already fixed and etc)

Reactions: TheSeakeer

Numuir

Aug 1, 2018
I have done the the fluffy fury quest, no idea how to get past valhalla hall 1 it is just a beach with wolves . artmiller has not appeared at the beach in demon town. no idea how to get spirit stone. enjoying the story and gameplay, but do get stuck a bit. how does one travel to the mainland from Maou-sama's island and back? would suggest making some task repeatable for farming purposes or if you get stuck so like me and can still get some reward lol

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
I have done the the fluffy fury quest, no idea how to get past valhalla hall 1 it is just a beach with wolves . artmiller has not appeared at the beach in demon town. no idea how to get spirit stone. enjoying the story and gameplay, but do get stuck a bit. how does one travel to the mainland from Maou-sama's island and back? would suggest making some task repeatable for farming purposes or if you get stuck so like me and can still get some reward lol
For valhalla go to the scarecrow, spirit valhalla I guess, forgot xD

skilet2

Mar 17, 2018
Just skip the prologue, I had the same problem, must be some way to do the prologue if you read the discussion but I already wasted enough time wandering around so I just skipped it. I figure there are not many complaints about this cuz everyone probably just skips it. Edit: prologue is relatively easy just gotta buy whatever that man is selling for 200 gold, talk to the npcs in the city then the girl from the left side of the map dissapears.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes