rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I don't know if I am bugged but I am not seeing the 0.6 content I reached the end of 0.5 but now nothing new. I have talked to everyone and been everywhere I can but nothing changes. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I don't know if I am bugged but I am not seeing the 0.6 content I reached the end of 0.5 but now nothing new. I have talked to everyone and been everywhere I can but nothing changes. Any suggestions?
Sorry you and everyone! it was a bug, i've fixed it and others ones! I was out of time to test myself the game, because i'm really overworked with two things and etc. Try downloading again, and Sorry again, my bad totally!

Edit: After everything, just talk with Kaise at slums, and go where was a minotaur blocking your way.

Reactions: TheSeakeer

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
About Updates :
I'm planning to update a new version every week. Old saves don't work in new versions, when it comes to 0.03 i'll give each player a safe to go foward, for now please start a new game (because i'm changind database constantly)

Does this mean i have to start a new game every single update? or it's just for player that played before ver 0.03

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
About Updates :
I'm planning to update a new version every week. Old saves don't work in new versions, when it comes to 0.03 i'll give each player a safe to go foward, for now please start a new game (because i'm changind database constantly)

Does this mean i have to start a new game every single update? or it's just for player that played before ver 0.03
To be honest, I totally forgot to take it off !!! From version 0.03 to version 0.05 you were able to use saves, what happened; there was a power outage and I lost the game files, they got corrupt, and I had to redo ALL game switches (switch = events) so it kind of got buggy. From 0.07 I think it will be possible to use saves normally, so it looks like there are no more bugs related to saves, but I recommend creating a new save from 0 in this version 0.06A, because there may be an old bug from your version 0.05 in this one new version.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How do you find the dungeon once you have access to the oasis, the old guy says that "the people in that store right there must know something." What store where? The only buildings are the bank (she doesn't say anything about a dungeon), the sapphire & ore store (neither of them say anything about the dungeon), another building I can't access and the one "for sale" by the old guy which I can't access.

How do I get to this dungeon?

Edit: It seems like I need to have Dony and Johanna with me to access the store (advanced magic shop) *shrug*

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ahhh! This game really needs a hint/guide system or something (a simple quest/journal in the inventory would do)
What am I supposed to do after beating the fairy in the dungeon accessed from Lindsays mansion?
Am I just stuck there now or what?

Edit: ok so I had to click on that one particular area by the pond with bubbles, maybe it would be better if you clicked anywhere around that pond not just that single square.

Last edited:

triplea1991

May 23, 2020
im stuck right now i cant enter the valhala dungeon coz i need to be at least lvl 15 im lvl 14 right now and i cant lvl up because im stuck in this new area with no monsters to fight ...
what can i do now ?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
confused in what i'm supposed to do following thatl ittle guide but idk ? .. find dony ? get a sword ? talked to everyone on that 1 spot i dont get a sword nor find dony idk ? i did talk to that one guy but i didnt get an item from mao to unlock 3...

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
confused in what i'm supposed to do following thatl ittle guide but idk ? .. find dony ? get a sword ? talked to everyone on that 1 spot i dont get a sword nor find dony idk ? i did talk to that one guy but i didnt get an item from mao to unlock 3...
where am i supposed to find the sword and dony ?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Ahhh! This game really needs a hint/guide system or something (a simple quest/journal in the inventory would do)
What am I supposed to do after beating the fairy in the dungeon accessed from Lindsays mansion?
Am I just stuck there now or what?

Edit: ok so I had to click on that one particular area by the pond with bubbles, maybe it would be better if you clicked anywhere around that pond not just that single square.
You're right about it in some point, but the texts, the speeches, they say a lot, there's a lot that you can see through the dialogues, and sometimes I write with "parenthesis" like (Maybe Rugal knows what is this?) You can take the hint and go see if Rugal knows what is it. Anyway, i've made a walkthrough and settle every event / route, i haven't said what comes next because it causes spoilers, so i just leavead a arrow pointed in them. >> <<
And starting now i'll put some "shining" things to help too. Thanks for the feedback.

im stuck right now i cant enter the valhala dungeon coz i need to be at least lvl 15 im lvl 14 right now and i cant lvl up because im stuck in this new area with no monsters to fight ...
what can i do now ?
I wasn't thinking about it like this.. you really did dungeon 2 without level up at least 12~15 levels? You're a hell a of strategist! xD I'm sorry about it but, use a save editor, put him at lvl 15 in the save editor... i'm really against cheats but it's the only way in this version if you're under lvl 15. In the next version you will be able to return at Asxe Kingdown so you can level up at training ground and visit some places..

where to nextafter the slums to get to the prison
Please, see the >> << if you find yourself stuck, the walkthrough don't do spoilers at all, just some hint and etc..

where am i supposed to find the sword and dony ?
Please, see the >> << if you find yourself stuck, the walkthrough don't do spoilers at all, just some hint and etc.. (yeah yeah, just a Ctrl C but i'm a very attentive kind u.u)

Reactions: TheSeakeer

Unrealistic

Jun 27, 2018
I seem to be stuck in Hall of Valhalla, Hall 1. I've been fighting monsters in hall one for the past 2 hours and cant seem to find the way out. Is this supposed to be the end of content 0.06A or is there something special im supposed to do?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
You're right about it in some point, but the texts, the speeches, they say a lot, there's a lot that you can see through the dialogues, and sometimes I write with "parenthesis" like (Maybe Rugal knows what is this?) You can take the hint and go see if Rugal knows what is it. Anyway, i've made a walkthrough and settle every event / route, i haven't said what comes next because it causes spoilers, so i just leavead a arrow pointed in them. >> <<
And starting now i'll put some "shining" things to help too. Thanks for the feedback.

I wasn't thinking about it like this.. you really did dungeon 2 without level up at least 12~15 levels? You're a hell a of strategist! xD I'm sorry about it but, use a save editor, put him at lvl 15 in the save editor... i'm really against cheats but it's the only way in this version if you're under lvl 15. In the next version you will be able to return at Asxe Kingdown so you can level up at training ground and visit some places..

Please, see the >> << if you find yourself stuck, the walkthrough don't do spoilers at all, just some hint and etc..

Please, see the >> << if you find yourself stuck, the walkthrough don't do spoilers at all, just some hint and etc.. (yeah yeah, just a Ctrl C but i'm a very attentive kind u.u)
Already found it but euhm when will the walk be updated to 0.06 cause rn ive done things since after the knights animation yes.. but i am not sure if there are still some quests left for me to do not really :/ not sure if ive done em all now or that i still need to do some stuff

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I seem to be stuck in Hall of Valhalla, Hall 1. I've been fighting monsters in hall one for the past 2 hours and cant seem to find the way out. Is this supposed to be the end of content 0.06A or is there something special im supposed to do?
Is the end, have only one hall, it was the why you can exit it from the floor 1, there is a magical circle there, but you can defeat some wolfs so you can complete task, i did hall 1 for you guys complete that task, i'll add in every log how many halls you can reach from now on, it's very good to see it every up so you can see some hints too there (like what kind of new h-scene or hall you can trigger and etc)

Already found it but euhm when will the walk be updated to 0.06 cause rn ive done things since after the knights animation yes.. but i am not sure if there are still some quests left for me to do not really :/ not sure if ive done em all now or that i still need to do some stuff
I'm working in it now.

There's one H-scene near the beach in the monster's village, search there, a blond girl, you can trigger it after entering Valhalla hall first time. ~

triplea1991

May 23, 2020

hhhh it was hard not gonna lie
hmm its ok i will wait for the next update thanks for replying to me

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I defeated the FAIRY.. How continue here? I can´t use the portal to return and I can´t see any enemy appearing here.

Screen Shot 1839.PNG

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes