Azerov

Jul 1, 2019
where is the slum? and why is every please doesn't have any name indication? ar are you going to add on a new update?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
where is the slum? and why is every please doesn't have any name indication? ar are you going to add on a new update?
Yes, sorry, i messed it a bit about names, but here goes your help!

-----------Game walkthrough (v0.04)--------------------------

First event with Johanna (Right side of the map, shining place)

after that event, you can talk to people at slums (i think you can guess where slums is, if not, those bunch of houses , up side of the map) and check out new places (INN, Item shop) and most importantly, look for Kassin.

After talking to kassin at the bar (the fairy will take you behind the bar with magic, just go in there and talk to him) he will tell you about a cursed weapon. You need to find the place to go to where that equipment is. (You have to go back to the main 0.04 map which is where you found johanna -Beast humans map-)

After that, you can do extra missions (sandbox) with Rugal, in the camp (Ps; Doing these missions in the future will change certain routes of the game, I recommend doing them, all possible events, some H scenes are only triggered in the main routte of the game when you do extra missions and gain relationship with your group)

After all that, look for maou-sama, she will be at the bottom of the map, just walk there, you will find her.

After that, go to the temple near the abandoned castle (the only abandoned castle on the map, lol)

Enter the circle, and tadaaah! Rescue Dony, don't worry about facing a Goddess there, your skills will help you. (certain skills will only be used as part of the story, not available in battle, like Dragon's Law)

His focus is physical attacks, blows that deal physical damage, despite that, his magic statuses are surreal too, so feel free to be a wizard dragon or a warrior dragon.

After rescuing Dony, continue with the story, visiting the abandoned castle THAT WILL BE YOUR NEW HOME, visit the other luagres after that, doing missions (will open a new mission with Rugal at the camp - the camp is close to the purple mansion, if you haven't found it yet ...-)

Go to Kassadin (slums 1map) and tell him about your new weapon.
There will be an event there.

You unlock the oasis to go on the dungeon mission. (It is next to the castle of noble beasts) Have fun, and pay attention, there'll be a lot of strong people to down you!

If you do Rugal’s mission, you’ll unlock a new helper, of course, if you put her on your team, if you don’t put it, you won’t be able to follow the game, and he will finish this version there.
If you put it in your harem, you will continue the story, making it clear that in the future I will take routes that you do not necessarily need to have certain people with you, but for now I recommend it to everyone who comes (until 0.10) because then you can continue the story !

NEXT UP I'LL DO A TXT WLKTGH TO PUT THERE ON THE GAME FOLDER! :)

TheSeakeer

Jul 13, 2017
download (2).png

I don't know if it's a bug bug when i touch this thing, a lot of xp comes. It's supposed to be there???

And.. wow the fuck... protag skills is just so broken, you need a nerf for him i suppose?

Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
View attachment 734529

I don't know if it's a bug bug when i touch this thing, a lot of xp comes. It's supposed to be there???

And.. wow the fuck... protag skills is just so broken, you need a nerf for him i suppose?
No no, it's okay. I kinda did it because every up, i think, until 0.07 saves won't work. I'll exclude it in 0.05 but have you fun xD
And nooo, you don't need to worry about it, at lvl 20 you probably will face a enemy with 210atk base and 10k hp so.. yeah you'll need a broken status! :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: TheSeakeer

Satanas6669

Jul 4, 2019
Heres the bugfix for 0.04; Just copy it in the www folder.
(if you still can't go there, please tell me! and any other bug report here please!)

Oh! Hahaha they call it destiny? xD

After johanna, go to slums, and the camp. Those two places will lead you to a bunch of events so constantly check them, and you can guess sometimes what to do read dialogue between characters.
In time, you'll need to find out maou-sama, she's at the end of the map, just wander a bit and you'll see her.

Okay, the patch worked, dungeon is available now.

Next issue XD

Entering the smith/item shop (same area as the dungeon) "teleports" you to the prison (also, the package quest is completely jacked up, i got the package from the bar, then got the 2 slave girls, then it auto teleports the character to the village chief's tent, and THEN i got the quest to deliver the package to him... just walked out and back in and delivered it)

Satanas6669

Jul 4, 2019
No no, it's okay. I kinda did it because every up, i think, until 0.07 saves won't work. I'll exclude it in 0.05 but have you fun xD
And nooo, you don't need to worry about it, at lvl 20 you probably will face a enemy with 210atk base and 10k hp so.. yeah you'll need a broken status! :Kappa:

Well, the broken/bug status... that gold statue can be clicked multiple times... when I mentioned the bug, my characters were lv7, lv4, lv9... now they are lv50, lv 56, lv77. (MC, Dony, Johanna), just from clicking the statue a few times

• Thinking Face

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
can you make walkthrough with a picture
I'll do it.

Okay, the patch worked, dungeon is available now.

Next issue XD

Entering the smith/item shop (same area as the dungeon) "teleports" you to the prison (also, the package quest is completely jacked up, i got the package from the bar, then got the 2 slave girls, then it auto teleports the character to the village chief's tent, and THEN i got the quest to deliver the package to him... just walked out and back in and delivered it)
thanks, i'll check right away, he wasn't supposed to be able to get out of there before delivering the package to him.
EDITED; HERE ( ) NEW BUGFIX and updated at game main page too. Please try it out and tell me if everything goes okay now! (selling cores store fixed, Package with you missing the deliver fixed, value to buy bar (Scene with Ritta after buying) lowered to 40,000 (able to buy now)

Well, the broken/bug status... that gold statue can be clicked multiple times... when I mentioned the bug, my characters were lv7, lv4, lv9... now they are lv50, lv 56, lv77. (MC, Dony, Johanna), just from clicking the statue a few times
It's okay, i'll erase it at 0.05 to tell you what comes; the game dosen't have yet monster to up your level to 10 like recommended.. the lvl xp to evolve sieg is higher than any other character, so i did the statue to rush gameplay, anyway i highly rcommend you to try it without it to test some things (a hard mode? xD), in 0.05 i'll add some xp contant so as it comes i can remove the statue

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
EEEEEETOOOOO!

Here i'm again people of this beautiful site that made a lot of days of mine good with faps here and there!!
Now it's my time to make content to people fap! Buuuthh, we have a lot of things to put at table and have a smooth talk, of course i like people opnion and i love prises too like everyone xD but at speak here goes;

Tomorrow we'll have another update and new things comming, i'm implementing new things every up, and letting aside things like quest journal and etc.. If we do the same as every rpgmaker game, it will be a bit boring but! I surely want to go for the convencional too, that's why i want the game to be a bit of.. sandbox? It isn't but in a future may be!

Another thing i want to talk about is the main reason of this post by the way e.e anyway it's about my time now, i got a job recently and it's at home as designer, bu it's very simple and to be precise, pays very low too.. err.. so i'll continue to work at 10/10, if i fail or lack some time here and there, i'll notify here for you at the same! I would really love to make games and do it as my main job, so i'll go deeply in it and.. try it at all power!

Some people got me at private and said things like "You're just another one who'll let the project aside or do some shit that everyone already seen.." Man, it's a bit of disgusting to read.. but i'm here for you, yes, you who liked the game, and i'll continue here for you my friend, for me, and my dream! Behind the Truth, we have a beautiful story to sing!

(I would put it at patreon only but, i thinks it's important to everyone read about this situation, about my thoughts and about the game himself!)

And "taking advantage" of the post here, I will leave a badge of the game I made. You can use it if you want, it looks good ... I think? Finally, here is her link;

But.. how can i put it at my perfil?
HERE:
check the image (CLICK) and do the 1-2-3 tuto and SHAZAN you're the man! (Or girl..xD)

Be everyone at peace and tomorrow new up comes, hope you guys have fun!

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
what sort of transformation are planed?
Protagonist is just like a pokemon, stronger > transformation (jokes aside) Many characters will have it, with new marks, hair and etc. In a future may have Genere change too (male to girl) but, it's talk for tomorrow.

And you have it at the Invoker (Reincarnation) too, a male character can reincarne as girl, they can gain boy forms just because of the wish when died... it's a talk for tomorrow too.. (No spoilers)

Laice

Feb 10, 2018
Protagonist is just like a pokemon, stronger > transformation (jokes aside) Many characters will have it, with new marks, hair and etc. In a future may have Genere change too (male to girl) but, it's talk for tomorrow.

And you have it at the Invoker (Reincarnation) too, a male character can reincarne as girl, they can gain boy forms just because of the wish when died... it's a talk for tomorrow too.. (No spoilers)
Sounds interesting.
I guess all this planed stuff apply to the mc too?

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I will let the updates go further to test it, I like it because it reminds me of some light novels I have read, so I will keep an eye on it

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
I feel like I am missing something in the prolog, I talked with the everyone I could but could not find how to continue. I feel it has to do with the pass drop but I cannot find that monster, any tips?

TheSeakeer

Jul 13, 2017
I feel like I am missing something in the prolog, I talked with the everyone I could but could not find how to continue. I feel it has to do with the pass drop but I cannot find that monster, any tips?
If you're still stucked, here goes; You have to talk with the white haired man in that small place a bit down from the starter castle, so you goto that another castle and talk with a girl there, the girl will be on the ground you heal her and now you can pass (aah i forgot totally, you have to active a circle there where the girl you healed was, just search for a magical circle!) where was a blond girl blocking the passage. Next is just flow, go ahead into the poison castle and etc. I think it is it.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
How do you access the new content? I have been everywhere that I can go and talked to everyone but I am still not getting the 0.6 content, also Raven doesn't even talk to me she just stands there beside the throne in the castle.

Last edited:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
That's a lot of edge. ' -')
Always nice seeing a protagonist who's on edge most of the time, as long as there's a good enough reason of course. Better than a naive fool goody two shoes or a goofy perverted freak played for gag imo.

• Haha
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes