Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The game is telling me to talk to the witch after speaking with blacks but the witch isn't in her house on the 100 floor is there anyway to force her back or ... ??

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
The game is telling me to talk to the witch after speaking with blacks but the witch isn't in her house on the 100 floor is there anyway to force her back or ... ??
Read these books on her shelf. Then Ev will happen automatically. If you're talking about (After Overlord) your city builded, you need Eileen's route done to progress. If still isn't it, tell me where of the game you are, so I can at least know where it is. (There are a lot of Ev that you need to talk with blacks and go to the witch)

Last edited:

Leviweeb

Mar 5, 2018
The game is always night no matter how many times I sleep, I really want to play it but it is too dark, is there a point in the game where sleeping works, when I sleep the building I am in turns to day but outside is still night, I have slept in the inn the slums and the castle

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
The game is always night no matter how many times I sleep, I really want to play it but it is too dark, is there a point in the game where sleeping works, when I sleep the building I am in turns to day but outside is still night, I have slept in the inn the slums and the castle
It's a bug, Tomorrow I'll publish a bugfix and some new contents as well.

Reactions: Leviweeb

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
i been trying to make that thing in the sky for hrs so far 5 and still can't do it this is killing me i even have the stuff they say make it more easy it is a lie cuz even with it i am still at this

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
i been trying to make that thing in the sky for hrs so far 5 and still can't do it this is killing me i even have the stuff they say make it more easy it is a lie cuz even with it i am still at this
p.s wood is more hard to run into then stone so why is wood at 2'000 and stone at 1'600

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
thank you, now after sleeping in the castle dony and jorhanna wont wake up, but I think that is probably part of the sleep not working bug
Can you tell me if it's working now?
p.s wood is more hard to run into then stone so why is wood at 2'000 and stone at 1'600
You can buy 5 farming items in Z-One and still have A-2, there's no way that it's hard.. You are probably not using these items that I've mentioned before. Go to Monster Village, there's a house near the river, inside there are 2 masked monsters. Talk with them.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
anyone knows the patreon code because the combat in this shit is blatently unfair i boost my stats with a save editor giving me far more health and damage then usual about 30 times and i still get one hit by the fucking dryad
Atk states from opponent x3 your defensive statuses. Cheat more and lose more :v
If you want patreon code, donate for it like everyone who WANT it do.
To defeat any opponent, just use Silence skill, dryads do not have attack statuses only magical attack. Anyone can play and win it just for free, if you have half a brain patient you can do it like, EASY!
If you needs help you can ask and I'll help. If you want codes, considere donating to help you and us Devs Who spend time doing the game for you.

(PS: Any code share here will be reported, it's not fair with thoses who donate for the game growth and want it as reward, being it THE ONLY WAY OF REWARD FOR PATREON of our game.. Codes only help with combat, none codes have anything to do with H-Scene, everyone can FAP just fine to all the content as well! :D)

Dryad boss statuses > download (89).png

Dev~ Gilgamesh

Last edited:

DarkNimex

Apr 5, 2020
after sleeping in the castle dony and jorhanna wont wake up.
is a bug?

or how can I make them get up .

DarkNimex

Apr 5, 2020
It is not a bug you must advance in the story.
I recommend you follow this walktrough
Yes, I'm ready for the dungeon, but I need the girls, and they are sleeping, I can't interact with them.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Today I tried the game again, to skip the first scene with Johana (I think that it's her name) I turned off the computer screen and pressed the Enter button for a long time (something I have not done with any other game). But it didn't matter, knowing that the scene exists prevents me from enjoying the game.

In any case, thank Dev again for the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Today I tried the game again, to skip the first scene with Johana (I think that it's her name) I turned off the computer screen and pressed the Enter button for a long time (something I have not done with any other game). But it didn't matter, knowing that the scene exists prevents me from enjoying the game.

In any case, thank Dev again for the game.
It's a bit amusing for me to read your commentaries because it clearly leaves the vibe that you like the premise and wants to play the game, but the RAPE tag won't let you play. I don't condemn you for that because it is the choice of each one, you are probably religious or have witnessed/had a bad experience with this kind of thing, so I understand your point of view. However, it takes time and effort to put the option to "not have this" in the game, because basically the corruption inside the game comes from rape, and erasing that I would have to change the whole story. You only rape Hanna at first because of your bloodlust and all the time you were stuck in that place (the place of the introduction, where Maou-Sama turns you into a demi-dragon), so there's a whole circumstance for the rape existing, and he is only forced there because of the story-line (you will do it sometimes instead of kill, you rape. It will be the case with Ravenskhan.) of the game. Hanna and Sieg go straight ahead becoming a real couple, she begins to grow affection for him as well as begins to see the positive side of being distinguished and being raped that day. She was about to kill herself because she lost her entire family, and was still being hunted. Everything has a context, but maybe in the future, I may have an option to skip or modify the choices so that there is an additional one, like "persuading" instead of rape, I'm open to ideas, feel free to enlighten me with them. I hope I haven't touched on any sensitive subject of yours in this comment, if I did, it wasn't my intention or anything like that.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It's a bit amusing for me to read your commentaries because it clearly leaves the vibe that you like the premise and wants to play the game, but the RAPE tag won't let you play. I don't condemn you for that because it is the choice of each one, you are probably religious or have witnessed/had a bad experience with this kind of thing, so I understand your point of view. However, it takes time and effort to put the option to "not have this" in the game, because basically the corruption inside the game comes from rape, and erasing that I would have to change the whole story. You only rape Hanna at first because of your bloodlust and all the time you were stuck in that place (the place of the introduction, where Maou-Sama turns you into a demi-dragon), so there's a whole circumstance for the rape existing, and he is only forced there because of the story-line (you will do it sometimes instead of kill, you rape. It will be the case with Ravenskhan.) of the game. Hanna and Sieg go straight ahead becoming a real couple, she begins to grow affection for him as well as begins to see the positive side of being distinguished and being raped that day. She was about to kill herself because she lost her entire family, and was still being hunted. Everything has a context, but maybe in the future, I may have an option to skip or modify the choices so that there is an additional one, like "persuading" instead of rape, I'm open to ideas, feel free to enlighten me with them. I hope I haven't touched on any sensitive subject of yours in this comment, if I did, it wasn't my intention or anything like that.
Thanks for your reply.

I was not offended by your comment, don't worry.

If I have any suggestions I'll let you know, and thanks again for your time.

On the other hand, I must tell you that I am not enthusiastic about the choice between killing or raping (but it all depend of the circunstances, I won't have too much trouble killing the opponent if I think she deserves it). In any case (except for this first encounter with Hana that we really can't choose) I would surely fill the game world with corpses of beautiful girls. Which is not that I like it too much, but, having to choose one or the other... It may not sound very good, but I would rather kill them than rape them, and with the first option I would not have so many problems in continuing the game (In an RPG you kill monsters and people continuously, it would just be a few more, with a little more dialogue), although surely I would lose some potential LI, I don't know how you find / get them, I prefer this option.

But after what I said. I want to make it clear that I don't demand that you change anything about the game, it is your game, and it must respond to your vision. But, if you ever decide to make changes to avoid all rapes, I will surely try it again.

Jan 5, 2019
Okay I'm kinda stuck, I got dumped on demon/monster island without any party members and don't seem to have a way to get any of them back? There is also no access to an inn or shop to stock up on healing? The only thing I can interact with is the tower dungeon but I some how need to grind up to that 40k for the seaside house without heals? -_-

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Okay I'm kinda stuck, I got dumped on demon/monster island without any party members and don't seem to have a way to get any of them back? There is also no access to an inn or shop to stock up on healing? The only thing I can interact with is the tower dungeon but I some how need to grind up to that 40k for the seaside house without heals? -_-
WUT? I am confused here.. Can you print exactly what's happening? (Or at least tell me what's the hint you're stucked)

Jan 5, 2019
Well I solved the issue with some save scumming, had to farm money from the 1f werewolves, then being able to buy the house and get the party back together was a big help.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mei Lien~
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes