Ren'Py Being a DIK [Dr PinkCake] Previews and Discussion

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well, well, progress continues apace as the Pink one creates a totally new experience for you. Will it be as hot as the last game? Maybe some of the info below will answer your burning curiosity...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
View attachment 193432

Synopsis:
A young man, from a low-income family, moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Title: Being a DIK
Developer page:

After finishing Acting Lessons I will develop a new game. Today I'm revealing the final romaceable character of the cast, Josy. I'll include some extra renders of the rest of the cast. I have attached high resolution versions of the renders to this post.

Character Reveal:
Josy

Maya

Sage

Isabella
View attachment 193435

BADIK wallpaper:
View attachment 193437
Previews:

Shit, it'll be hard to wait...

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
It's enough to look at your profile picture to understand that you are the least objective person on the subject...:rolleyes:

Uhmmm... so it could mean that the MC hides a dangerous weapon under his pants! :D
I don't how you call it, but under your replies there are pictures, one from L&A and I'm wondering from which game the other one is.
Thanks.

I searched "secret" threads and thought that it might be "No More Secrets", but idk I'm not sure of it, the game looks good anyway so I dl it.

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
It's .

And "No More Secrets" is definitely worth playing.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

A friendly reminder that I will change the Patron tiers this Friday.
You can read about the tiers on my Patreon main page. I wanted to highlight some features of the new tiers. Specifically the voting system.
The new voting system will be used to influence the game in various ways. You get voting rights starting with the $10 tier. These are the total number of votes you get per tier:
$10: 1 vote
$15: 3 votes
$25: 7 votes
$30: 11 votes (And special polls only for +$30 patrons)
As patreon doesn't support this voting system by default, I will create four polls and add the results up after the voting has completed. This means that you have to participate in multiple polls if you pledge tiers higher than $10.
The first poll that will use this system will be posted on January 1st.
In this poll you will vote on a dedicated animation scene where you will get to choose between handjob, blowjob, titjob, assjob or footjob for an unknown character. I will make several animations of the winning option that will be included in Episode 1 of Being a DIK.
Another reward you get in the +$15 tiers is access to early lewd/special renders, based on patron polls. In December you voted for Josy and Riona to appear in these renders. The +$15 tiers will give you access to renders such as this one:
1.jpeg

Thank you for your understanding and support!
Cheers
Dr PinkCake

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
well while playing AL i chose the Rena path cause she was obviously the hottest(for me atleast)...now looking at the characters of BADIK i must say that i ll have a much harder time deciding :p
really hyped for this and as expected having high expectations from drpinkcake :D cant wait !

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
So, Pink is going to seque from accusals of being a dick to making us all actually become DIKs. Sweet revenge, methinks.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Well at least it's not DIC.

Seriously though looks good. @DrPinkCake keep up the good work sir.

Will this game be a revenge of the nerds type of college experience or animal house. Can't wait to find out.

Excelsior

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
being_a_dik.png

Happy New Year from Josy, Maya, Sage, Isabella and Jill!
I hope you had a wonderful time last night.
Once the pledges for January have processed I will post the first ever poll for animations to be included in Episode 1 of Being A DIK. It will likely be tomorrow around this time.

Cheers
Dr PinkCake

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes