Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
..... And again, I am speechless :love: :love::love:
Aristos, looking at that one THE hottest body might get challenged..... There is something about that girl especially if render is done by Coriolan
Well, that's Coriolan's superb interpretation of what KRJ's body might look like but we should see the actual KRJ in action to assess how much of a challenge she would issue. Don't get me wrong, for me a threesome with KRJ and Sally would be the pinnacle of BaDIK :BootyTime: so I'd be in raptures if she actually looks like that. I'd love to see her as a trainee at the library, Bella should take under her wing and teach her everything she needs to know *wink*

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Well, that's Coriolan's superb interpretation of what KRJ's body might look like but we should see the actual KRJ in action to assess how much of a challenge she would issue. Don't get me wrong, for me a threesome with KRJ and Sally would be the pinnacle of BaDIK :BootyTime: so I'd be in raptures if she actually looks like that. I'd love to see her as a trainee at the library, Bella should take under her wing and teach her everything she needs to know *wink*
Agreed, I really hope that we will see more of KRJ, I would like to see her in some action. :devilish:;)
Coriolan, could we undress her a bit? ;) :love:
KRJ and Sally beach.jpg

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Ok, I ran out of compliments! This is indecently good, heavenly provocative! :love: :love: :love: Looking at KRJ I have never see that much lust mixed with innocence! :love::love::love:
I think it is time for you to take over graphic side of BaDIK!
Aristos, if that interpretation of KRJ makes to the game I think hotest body statement needs to be looked at really close!:ROFLMAO: For me it is obvious choice:devilish::love: Bella + RKJ = HEAVEN/PARADISE

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hello,

This is a first attempt at Mona that looks a bit like something. I certainly took a wrong way as I had to morph so many things for this result.

View attachment 571692
Seriously, at first glance, I thought you were going to call her RiMona, because it seems like a beautiful hybrid of Mona and Riona. More of her would be great.

Reactions: SerHawkes
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes