Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Ok, from 1 to 10 how close she is from the original?
View attachment 692773
Not to disagree too much with Dumitas, but i'd go more for a 5/10
I can see that it is Bella, but that is mostly because of
- the hair
- the mole under her lip
- the fact that this is a BaDIK fanart thread

I guess just see that this is a more... chubby?... Bella, but if this would have been a different hairstyle and on a different thread... i would not have guessed. I may sound a bit more negative than i try to be... sorry if so.

The render itself is amazingl though. The ring-lighting in her eyes is beautiful.

Reactions: Arcanjo_Fel

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Ok, from 1 to 10 how close she is from the original?
View attachment 692773
I think Isabella and Josy are the hardest models when it comes to recreate them. I spent hours to get my Isabella look like Ice Queen Bella :) And Josy took days from my life and still I'm not satisfied the results.
This is the closest I can get with Isabella.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your Isabella looks so young and cute. You need to turn her into Ice Queen :)

I can't get her close she needs to be worked on Iray preview and I can't do that on my rig, so I just gave up.
Most of the time I feel the same way. Working on Iray preview really helping but even waiting for a second is unbearable on that mode.

And Dumitas I have to tell you this; I think your works deserves more attention. Your creativity is mind blowing and some of your works are really amazing. I wish more people could realize that and admire your works. Keep up the good work ;)

Arcanjo_Fel

Dec 1, 2016
Thank you guys for the feedback. I'll (someday) return to "lab" and work on her again.
707067_Bella_20.jpg
And Dumitas I have to tell you this; I think your works deserves more attention. Your creativity is mind blowing and some of your works are really amazing. I wish more people could realize that and admire your works.
I second that. I always get excited when I see a notification saying there's a new Dumitas post here.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The truth is that there are some fantastic fan-artists in this thread, and 4 or 5 of you are absolutely amazing.
Dumitas is definitely one of those, his renders are not only beautiful but also extremely original.

I see that some of you also make fan-art for other games. I would be insanely happy if you would consider creating fan-art for CoBD. That work of art deserves more attention but the fan-art thread is slow, to put it mildly :(

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
The truth is that there are some fantastic fan-artists in this thread, and 4 or 5 of you are absolutely amazing.
Dumitas is definitely one of those, his renders are not only beautiful but also extremely original.

I see that some of you also make fan-art for other games. I would be insanely happy if you would consider creating fan-art for CoBD. That work of art deserves more attention but the fan-art thread is slow, to put it mildly :(
Coriolan, Dumitas, Mr. Vargas definitely (y). I would like to see Summer's Gone fan art.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Thank guys for those kind words, you are really good too, even better, I just happen to have weird ideas or improvise all the time to compensate for the fact that I can't bring too much quality to the renders.

Now we continue with those weird ideas:
JillSp.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes