Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Supershooter

Jun 7, 2020
If you happen to find assets for her clothing or poses.... :)
Glad it helped!

I've not looked at clothes or poses too much yet, but this seems to be Jade's outfit from the Gender Studies class in Episode 4: and I think both Jade and Cathy wear stuff from this pack .

Also Cathy wears this outfit (without the coat for indoor scenes) for most of her appearances in Episodes 1 and 2:

Bonus: Bella's robe from Episode 2 that I recognised while browsing the store. I've just noticed the robe is opaque in the morning, but transparent in the night-time scenes in the game but it's the same one:

I think I found some of the poses from the special renders, but I've got a couple of hundred tabs open between my phone and PC at the moment with things to check. I'll let you know if I find any of their other outfits but it might be a while - trying to find specific things on either Daz or Renderosity is pretty time consuming unless you know either who made it or exactly what it's called. Even then sometimes the screenshots don't show the angles you need and it has to be installed to check... Also, I'm still new so all my link posts have to be approved by a moderator before they appear but they've been pretty quick at that so far!

Edit: Added Cathy's outfit - also I've now made enough posts to not need to wait for moderator approval to post links any more. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ubblesnop

Supershooter

Jun 7, 2020
If you happen to find assets for her clothing or poses.... :)
Jade (and Bella's) Lingerie:

Sorry for the double post but I know this is the one you/everyone will actually want and I didn't want it getting lost in amongst the work clothes! As worn by Jade (and also Bella in the awesome render from the annoying sliding puzzle mini-game and under a lacy babydoll) in Episode 4.

Reactions: ubblesnop

karthikNM

Mar 23, 2020
I got all these references from this thread (not sure if the piercings have been posted, but the rest definitely have). They all look right to me.

Riona Assets:

Face/Skin:

Hair:

Tattoos:

Piercings: , found bundled in here

Again, these are all available either on here or at 3D-load.net.
Thanks for your help.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes