Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Johnny2000

Jul 16, 2020
I have used the same asset mentioned their but I got like this image.
I used this one also

And I adjusted the colour curve in Gimp afterwards.

But I like yours. She looks younger.
But if you want to replicate her, you need the makeup and she has green beautiful eyes :love:

Edit: I tried to adjust your image to show you
Edit2: I made a quick one to show you how I do it.
Remember, I'm a noob and I don't know what I'm doing. There are others here who knows way more
about this than I do.

Last edited:
Reactions: karthikNM

karthikNM

Mar 23, 2020
T
I used this one also

And I adjusted the colour curve in Gimp afterwards.

But I like yours. She looks younger.
But if you want to replicate her, you need the makeup and she has green beautiful eyes :love:

Edit: I tried to adjust your image to show you
Edit2: I made a quick one to show you how I do it.
Remember, I'm a noob and I don't know what I'm doing. There are others here who knows way more
about this than I do.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Reactions: Johnny2000

Supershooter

Jun 7, 2020
Anybody found Jade's assets?
I think I have:

The unusual eyebrows, nipples and the facial moles and blemishes (Jade has pretty bad skin for a Daz girl!) are all correct. For further confirmation, she uses eyes 1, lips 9 and makeup 7 from the same skin. Her hair is the Sonia hair from the asset list already posted.

I think she might even use the same model for the head shape with a couple of very minor tweaks. Hopefully someone with some rendering skills can confirm, but I'm sure that's the right skin at least.

I've spent the last couple of weeks looking through the Daz store to try and ID some of the other girls and I think I've come up with some much better matches for Cathy, Maya and Lily than previously listed.

Cathy Assets:

Skin:

The Pepper skin in the asset list is definitely wrong. I'm fairly certain this is the correct one. Marina has the unusual coloured eyes and is a match for Cathy's makeup and eyebrows (which I noticed are a mirrored version of the right eyebrow from the Aurore skin used for Quinn - I've spent way too long on this...), plus she has a mole near the jaw in the right place. I think this might actually be the skin used for Rena from Acting Lessons too ( which might be where her name comes from)!

Not so sure about Cathy's face model, but I don't think it's Pepper. Her scary cheekbones look pretty close to this, which also has Cathy's signature bump in the bridge of the nose

Face:

I'm not 100% sure on the shape, but it's very close and just needs some minor tweaking to the jaw/mouth/chin to get it there - certainly closer than the Pepper head.

Maya Assets:

Skin: or

That's an either/or because both skins are pixel-for-pixel identical. All the Digital Touch models look basically identical and there are only tiny differences between the skins, but I'm 100% sure on this rather than the DT Anna or Jessica skins previously suggested. The big giveaway (and what started me checking all this in the first place!) was the placement of the mole on her chest. It's on the wrong boob and/or in the wrong place on the other two skins. Other moles on the Yolanda/Catherine body skins are also correct when they aren't on Anna or Jessica.

Lily Assets:

Skin (possibly shape too):

Makeup for the eyes and lips is dead on with Lipstick Makeup 6 and using the Glamour Lashes option. The eyebrows are correct (and seem to be rare on the Daz store), which was helpful in getting the ID with no facial moles to go on! The actual (very distinctive) eyeball texture looks just like one of Hyuna's from iSourceTextures as used for Riona, but that's a Genesis 8 model. It's from either an iST G3F model or one by who provided the eye textures for the iST models. Face shape from Raine looks 90% correct, just needs the lips and chin tweaking.

Eyes:

Available on 3d-load - this is the Genesis 3 version of Twizted Eyes and includes the texture for Lily's eyes, which stands out because of the vertical reflection of a window at the bottom and the red-brown dots, as well as the darker blue ">" shape to the outer side of the eye.

Hair: which can be found in

Tattoo: which can be found in this bundle

Lily's (and Arieth's) sleeve tattoos are all in this bundle.

Looks like most people doing renders of Quinn already found this one, but one more

Quinn Assets:

Skull earring is from: which you can find as part of this bundle if you're having trouble finding it standalone: The bundle also contains one of Lily's outfits as an added bonus.

Hopefully this info will be of some use to someone - there are some very skilled artists in this thread and I hope they find this useful! Sorry this turned out so long, but I wanted to give my reasons so you could all check the suggestions for yourselves. All of the listed assets are available either on this site or 3d-load.net.

Edit: Added a source for Lily's eyes for G3F

Edit 2: Added the source for Lily's tattoo, which I somehow forgot

Last edited:

Supershooter

Jun 7, 2020
What is the asset used for Riona can anyone tell.
I got all these references from this thread (not sure if the piercings have been posted, but the rest definitely have). They all look right to me.

Riona Assets:

Face/Skin:

Hair:

Tattoos:

Piercings: , found bundled in here

Again, these are all available either on here or at 3D-load.net.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I think I have:

The unusual eyebrows, nipples and the facial moles and blemishes (Jade has pretty bad skin for a Daz girl!) are all correct. For further confirmation, she uses eyes 1, lips 9 and makeup 7 from the same skin. Her hair is the Sonia hair from the asset list already posted.

I think she might even use the same model for the head shape with a couple of very minor tweaks. Hopefully someone with some rendering skills can confirm, but I'm sure that's the right skin at least.
Welcome, Supershooter! Thanks for the INCREDIBLY helpful post.

Here's a render of Jade following your discoveries. The nose needs some work, as does the jaw, and I put too much of a red hue into the lighting; she also needs a little more of a facial aging morph; but otherwise, it's FAR better than my best effort before your post.

jade 001.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes