Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Supershooter

Jun 7, 2020
Bella's Babydoll Nightwear Asset:

This is why I hate trying to find stuff on Daz and Renderosity - I tried every keyword I could think of; Lingerie, Lace, Babydoll, Camisole, Negligee, Nightwear... No luck. It's listed as a "Nighty", which sounds like something your Grandma would wear and it doesn't show under any of the other keywords. I found it by just starting to scroll through every Genesis 8 Female clothing item on Daz3D!

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Ok Coriolan i know longer love you, i fucking worship you. Two of Dr.Pink's greatest creation in a hot sexy scene. Thank you for giving this great gift to us plebe's, we dont deserve you but happy you still share with us.

On a side note, if you dont do your own game i really really hope someone picks you up as the main artist, character designer/creator cause you are really great at this.

Anyway as i always say thank you for sharing with us.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Are these gen 3s? I actually like the smoother skin than the realistic skin for renders like this. The more realistic skin really pushes it to uncanny valley levels for me.
They're Genesis 8.

Then, for the skin, it all depends on the textures, the lights, etc..., and Daz's denoiser tends to smooth it all out.

Also, there's a bit of fog, almost imperceptible.

But sometimes, I like to add some grain on the skin, to make it more realistic as you say.

Reactions: E.l.l.0
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes