Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Hopefully you will do that with Weirdscience #5,572 It was mistake to think you were an actual fan art creator but then again this is a pirate site so stealing other peoples work for digital likes is common on the site.
I do created digital art for nicole from a mother love but in june my hard drive got corrupted and many of them at lost. only one is available. Which is i posted on devianart. After i lost everything on daz source files. i couldn't go back and do that.
But also I am fan of the game so when i find arts i posted them some of them were even requested.
Example : Josy art on pervious page with signatures.
If i remember correctly this page too.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You see i save files in series vise so renamed them(I make collection, Specifically quinn). I also post arts with signatures and everyone know their owner. Next time i will also post website where i download the art from.
Not sure why someone would have collection of pictures of my wife but besides that
I dont mind my stuff being reposted here as long as credit is given where credit is due ;)

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020
I do created digital art for nicole from a mother love but in june my hard drive got corrupted and many of them at lost. only one is available. Which is i posted on devianart. After i lost everything on daz source files. i couldn't go back and do that.
But also I am fan of the game so when i find arts i posted them some of them were even requested.
Example : Josy art on pervious page with signatures.
If i remember correctly this page too.
Look im not trying to be a dick Im just asking you to understand what you replied to me if you make fan art of the game A Mothers Love there is a fan art page for that Ive been active on here collecting fan arts of my favorite pics and giving likes for respect.

Im not an artist I dont know what the time and effort to making a single piece of art. What I do know is its very simple to just put a couple of words to give credit to the person who made the art if you post their work.

I may have seen some of your art probably some of Jill or whatever but the bottomline is all you had to do is take 2 seconds to give credit to the art pieces that are not yours. But its up to the people who want to support you or not over this their money their choice as far as Im concern you lost my respect. Hopefully you can reflect and give credit for now on or dont after all this is a pirate site and you wont be sued over it just a show of lack of common courtesy.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Look im not trying to be a dick Im just asking you to understand what you replied to me if you make fan art of the game A Mothers Love there is a fan art page for that Ive been active on here collecting fan arts of my favorite pics and giving likes for respect.

Im not an artist I dont know what the time and effort to making a single piece of art. What I do know is its very simple to just put a couple of words to give credit to the person who made the art if you post their work.

I may have seen some of your art probably some of Jill or whatever but the bottomline is all you had to do is take 2 seconds to give credit to the art pieces that are not yours. But its up to the people who want to support you or not over this their money their choice as far as Im concern you lost my respect. Hopefully you can reflect and give credit for now on or dont after all this is a pirate site and you wont be sued over it just a show of lack of common courtesy.
Look you don't understand. I downloaded files and renamed them for my collection and when i see a platform where i can share with everyone. How do i suppose remember where i download them specifically.
Like i said now on when i download new art i keep the source to share.
Your point of view is right at his place, all i said i don't even have any resources till now to post. BECAUSE I DIDN'T SAVE THEM(RERESOURCE). LIKE WEBSIT.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
The 3rd date:

Tybalt: Jill this is weird for a date why did you choose this?
00 Tybalt 1.jpg

Jill: I'm going to give you something you've wanted for a long time...
01 Jill 1.jpg

Jill: Take a good look Tybalt. This is the one and only time you will EVER see them!
03 Jill 2 Boobs.jpg

Tybalt WHAAAA?

04 Tybalt Shocked.jpg

THWACK!!

05 Jill Boxing Knockout.jpg

Tybalt: Ungh!

06 Tybalt Knocked Out 2.jpg

Jill: Now get this straight Tybalt. It's over. You will never blackmail me again you insufferable snob... And if you ever steal my panties again I will rain hell down on you!

Mc: Jill, you might want to put your top back on. He doesn't need a peep show.

07 Jill Taunt.jpg

Jill: Sorry you had to see that but I'm free now. We're free to see each other... No conditions.

08 Jill Embrace MC.jpg

Mc: Remind me to never piss you off.

09 Jill Leaving.jpg

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Look you don't understand. I downloaded files and renamed them for my collection and when i see a platform where i can share with everyone. How do i suppose remember where i download them specifically.
Like i said now on when i download new art i keep the source to share.
Your point of view is right at his place, all i said i don't even have any resources till now to post. BECAUSE I DIDN'T SAVE THEM(RERESOURCE). LIKE WEBSIT.
I can only advise you to rename and classify the fan art you download (and then repost). It will allow you to better identify and follow your favourite artists when they post something, and most of all help you navigate through your files and perhaps locate a render you want to see again (or repost) at any given point. That's what I do anyway. It's just a few micro-seconds work each time I download, for precious benefits in the long run.

My system is "NAME OF ARTIST" 0x-xxx, e.g. SYNERGY_ 01-05.

The 01-xxx serie is for oneshots. Anything from 02-xxx onwards is for render series, to keep everything nice and tidy, in case the artist pauses a certain story, then goes back to it.

Most of all you say you do create art yourself. If that's the case you really need to state clearly what is what when you either post your own original art, or repost others. Otherwise its impossible for people like me to give you a like for work you actually created yourself.

I understand by rereading your post that is what you do from now on. But another advice would then be to repost only the art you have a source for, or in fact go back and check the name of the artists for all the art you don't have the source for. Yeah it sounds crazy, but for the reasons stated above, in the long run it pays off.

Just sayin'.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes