Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
The 3rd date:

Tybalt: Jill this is weird for a date why did you choose this?
View attachment 1413601

Jill: I'm going to give you something you've wanted for a long time...
View attachment 1413603

Jill: Take a good look Tybalt. This is the one and only time you will EVER see them!
View attachment 1413605

Tybalt WHAAAA?

View attachment 1413606

THWACK!!

View attachment 1413610

Tybalt: Ungh!

View attachment 1413613

Jill: Now get this straight Tybalt. It's over. You will never blackmail me again you insufferable snob... And if you ever steal my panties again I will rain hell down on you!

Mc: Jill, you might want to put your top back on. He doesn't need a peep show.

View attachment 1413614

Jill: Sorry you had to see that but I'm free now. We're free to see each other... No conditions.

View attachment 1413615

Mc: Remind me to never piss you off.

View attachment 1413616
YOOOOOO this is good. say which assets did you use for Tybalt? I'm still looking for those but i haven't been able to find out which model/preset and other stuff he uses.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I can only advise you to rename and classify the fan art you download (and then repost). It will allow you to better identify and follow your favourite artists when they post something, and most of all help you navigate through your files and perhaps locate a render you want to see again (or repost) at any given point. That's what I do anyway. It's just a few micro-seconds work each time I download, for precious benefits in the long run.

My system is "NAME OF ARTIST" 0x-xxx, e.g. SYNERGY_ 01-05.

The 01-xxx serie is for oneshots. Anything from 02-xxx onwards is for render series, to keep everything nice and tidy, in case the artist pauses a certain story, then goes back to it.

Most of all you say you do create art yourself. If that's the case you really need to state clearly what is what when you either post your own original art, or repost others. Otherwise its impossible for people like me to give you a like for work you actually created yourself.

I understand by rereading your post that is what you do from now on. But another advice would then be to repost only the art you have a source for, or in fact go back and check the name of the artists for all the art you don't have the source for. Yeah it sounds crazy, but for the reasons stated above, in the long run it pays off.

Just sayin'.
Took me quite a while and I had to delete more than 41 best arts(7 of them, Neither i will delete them nor share them) because I could not remember a thing were i had downloaded then and about renaming files, well I created folder by artist name and good to go. A artist(Well respected and known) knows about my problem here but I will not put his name because I don't fill that he will like that or not. The issue was "Because of technical issue I lost my hard drive with most of my nicole art, 17 to be correct". The big hit came when I could not store or set up system to daz3d previous setting( nvidia hardware acceleration : try everything i could but no luck). With lost of all assets and unsuccessful daz3d setting. I just let it go.

Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Took me quite a while and I had to delete more than 41 best arts(7 of them, Neither i will delete them nor share them) because I could not remember a thing were i had downloaded then and about renaming files, well I created folder by artist name and good to go. A artist(Well respected and known) knows about my problem here but I will not put his name because I don't fill that he will like that or not. The issue was "Because of technical issue I lost my hard drive with most of my nicole art, 17 to be correct". The big hit came when I could not store or set up system to daz3d previous setting( nvidia hardware acceleration : try everything i could but no luck). With lost of all assets and unsuccessful daz3d setting. I just let it go.
Well, Dude, I hope you'll get to it again at some point, I'd be looking forward to see some of your own stuff!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
It would be nice if we knew what model assets where use to make the lovely women in the game

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes