Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
View attachment 1415342
Resource :
Owner/Signature : Unknown

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The next time you repost my art please give me credit. I know that you didn't know what was mine but this was posted earlier in the thread you should be careful downloading art from other sites when you don't know who it belongs to because there are a lot of people out here who take art that they didn't make and repost it I don't have a problem if he repost my art but at least make sure that it's labeled and if you don't know who it's from why would you want to repost it anyway.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-6187861

Last edited:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
The next time you repost my art please give me credit. I know that you didn't know what was mine but this was posted earlier in the thread you should be careful downloading art from other sites when you don't know who it belongs to because there are a lot of people out here who take art that they didn't make and repost it I don't have a problem if he repost my art but at least make sure that it's labeled and if you don't know who it's from why would you want to repost it anyway.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-6187861
I just knew the resource and if i new owner , I would have write that down in post. So if you like just tell me i will delete the post straight away.

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
I just knew the resource and if i new owner , I would have write that down in post. So if you like just tell me i will delete the post straight away.
First of all I'm not angry with you so don't take it to heart I would not care if you reposted my art but my question was if you don't know who the author of The art is it might be a good idea not to post it because people take time to create these things and they should be given at least a shout out for the time that they put in it. You are not the one that reposted it without my watermark on it and there's no way for me to stop this from happening this isn't the first time I've seen it. The only reason I knew it was mine is because I recognized it as one that I created earlier and whoever reposted it made sure that it didn't lead back to me and that's not fair but like I said you're not the one that originally did it if you see art that I put on here that you want to repost just make sure that my name is on it. If you want you can just edit your post and put a link to my original art that way they know it's me or just put my name on there as the creator of it and that would make me happy.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
First of all I'm not angry with you so don't take it to heart I would not care if you reposted my art but my question was if you don't know who the author of The art is it might be a good idea not to post it because people take time to create these things and they should be given at least a shout out for the time that they put in it. You are not the one that reposted it without my watermark on it and there's no way for me to stop this from happening this isn't the first time I've seen it. The only reason I knew it was mine is because I recognized it as one that I created earlier and whoever reposted it made sure that it didn't lead back to me and that's not fair but like I said you're not the one that originally did it if you see art that I put on here that you want to repost just make sure that my name is on it. If you want you can just edit your post and put a link to my original art that way they know it's me or just put my name on there as the creator of it and that would make me happy.
So ok I get it other sites also have your art and they didn't post owner name so basically i am just reposting stolen art, sorry man. I will check again art and artists name so i don't make mess and further more thank you for your kind word words and i am editing post now.
thank !

Reactions: csbond2
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes