Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Socou

Jun 1, 2018
I don't know what is happening but almost all the new images marks as broken, is there any issue on the page or is just me? ( I tried to open them in a new tab and nothing )

ChaosKen

May 1, 2022
I don't know what is happening but almost all the new images marks as broken, is there any issue on the page or is just me? ( I tried to open them in a new tab and nothing )
I have the same issue, need to contact the site admin and they will resolve it.

Reactions: Socou

Socou

Jun 1, 2018
I have the same issue, need to contact the site admin and they will resolve it.

I contacted redknight00 but at the moment I do not receive any response, I guess I will have to wait for the response or for the administrators to solve the problem

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
My version of Riona (G8F). Her tattoo was a pain in the butt to apply as just putting it on normally eliminated the genital texture (tattoo is a G3F tattoo) so I had to use LIE to manually add it and it did not look good at all. Took me a while to get right, but I finally got it.

Riona Assets
Body/Head/Skin: Hyuna for Genesis 8 Female
Hair:
Tattoos: Tattoos for G3 female(s)
Piercings:
Genitals:

I normally prefer different genitals, but I decided to go with what the game uses this time, and that is Golden Palace. I noticed that Quinn also uses the same genitals if you wanted to be authentic about it.

Riona (G8F) - Centerfold.png
As usual, my scene subset of her, requiring the above assets...
View attachment Riona (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
My version of Riona (G8F). Her tattoo was a pain in the butt to apply as just putting it on normally eliminated the genital texture (tattoo is a G3F tattoo) so I had to use LIE to manually add it and it did not look good at all. Took me a while to get right, but I finally got it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2547197
View attachment 2547199
Amazing work, as always :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019

View attachment 2547197
View attachment 2547199
Very nice, I'm not sure how you did the tattoo, but I normally just apply it to the texture in photoshop, that's what I did with my Rio, as the tattoo looked like it was floating above the skin. Also if the character has multiple tattoos, like Sandy.

Reactions: TREXrg

ChaosKen

May 1, 2022
I contacted redknight00 but at the moment I do not receive any response, I guess I will have to wait for the response or for the administrators to solve the problem
They didn't respond to me, but after 48 hours I can see the images again.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Very nice, I'm not sure how you did the tattoo, but I normally just apply it to the texture in photoshop, that's what I did with my Rio, as the tattoo looked like it was floating above the skin. Also if the character has multiple tattoos, like Sandy.
If you just try and apply it normally, I think it uses a geoshell, which would explain why it interferes with the genital texture as there can only be one geoshell on the character. So instead, I went to the surface tab, clicked her arm (where it says "ARM" in the tab that is) then clicked the textures (there were two, I did both) where you click it, select a new texture and then you can click the option to use LIE (Layered Image Editor). Once it is loaded, you can load in a new texture to layer on top of the arm texture, you just need to navigate to where the arm tattoos are. I also added in the mask texture for this tattoo as well. I set it to MULTIPLY (very important) the tattoo texture.

I done this for both the base texture and I think it was called the translucency texture, if you look you'll see two spots that use the same arm texture, so I did it for both, otherwise if one doesnt have the tattoo, once blended in the render, it will change the colour of the tattoo.

After that, you can still see the edge of the tattoo texture on her arm, so I finely adjusted the Translucency setting I think it is called until it blended in with her skin.

Took me a while to figure this out as I am not that experienced in using the LIE, but I didn't want to do anything external, especially if I plan to share my DUF here as that would mean I would also need to share any edited textures. The thought DID cross my mind at one point as I could not get it to apply properly for a couple hours, but I like to do things in DAZ where possible.

Can't learn without trying and I am stubborn. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pillock and TREXrg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Can't have females without more males to enjoy them (well, I suppose you can but...) So... i decided to create my best version of Tommy (G8M). I don't recall seeing his genitals (not that I'm complaining, heheh), so I used the Genesis 8 Male genitals (which come with the package with his character asset, so only one download if you don't have them yet). I also put pubes on him as, usually only body builders shave their pubes, but I could be wrong...

Tommy (G8M) - Centerfold.png

And as always, my scene subset which requires the assets listed above...
View attachment Tommy (G8M) Scene Subset.7z

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
And to counter the penix we all just seen... my version of Sarah (G8F)... ;)

Sarah (G8F) Assets
Body/Head/Skin:
Note: I used 25% Emmaline Head (looks STRANGE otherwise)
Hair:
Genitals:

Sarah (G8F) - Centerfold.png

And as always, my scene subset of her, requiring the listed assets of course...
View attachment Sarah (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes