Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hi! First time posting here but I keep getting the suggestion to also post on the zone so sry if something goes wrong ;)

I used this sites asset list to track down most of the model parts so if whoever did it reads this: thank you!

I usually share my stuff on discord, reddit and deviantart but I was told someone already shared some of mine here so I will reduce my post to my last three to spare you the image spam!

Since I can't post links yet and uploading high res versions is getting me an error message here are my last three in lower res:

View attachment 2579635 View attachment 2579636 View attachment 2579634
I don't know if it is an error on my end, but I get this when I click on any of the three attachments to your post.

error.jpg

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I usually share my stuff on discord, reddit and deviantart but I was told someone already shared some of mine here so I will reduce my post to my last three to spare you the image spam!
? That was probably me then. Big fan of your work, BTW (y)

nope getting the same
maybe because of new user limitations?
Probably, I don't get any issue with your pic :

wntlcewjbnwa1.jpg

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
I see that Jill is popular among many here, unlike game's thread. I've been working on another set of alternate Jill for a few days now and am just about to post the work. After that, I want to switch to other models, try something new. Or make more with my favorite girl.
Set like "what if Jill and her sister Lana switch personalities?" Lana by the way is alive in this reality:

Come on buddy. This is my sister Lana's room, she graduated from B&R a year ago. I can't believe they sent me in alpha nu omega too, that sucks. Have you seen those fucking degenerates in jackets? Pfff...
View attachment 2576549

She's such a prude and nerd. Look at this place, it's like a nursing home. Do you think my guitar stand would look better here instead of these dusty books?
View attachment 2576553

But that's not why I invited you here. Are you going to stare at me like a perv boy or will you join me?:sneaky::devilish:
View attachment 2576559

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Music under the set atmosphere
Nice! I myselfhave also made an alt/goth jill
Goth Jill with logo.png

Goth women hit differently

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Could anybody share the asset used for Bellas backyard pool, with the house connected to it, the garage too probably since both will be in most angles, it would be hard to just use the pool lol
The pool
The houses would come from.
The whole scene is a mashup of multiple things.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Wedding is the most important turning point in life. Well, I hope you will be happy in your marriage, Derek!:LUL:

Night Hacker thanks for uploading Lynda Henderson assets earlier, it wouldn't be possible without you :KEK:
I would kindly like to make a request that disturbing shits like these should be under spoiler. I'm not against the fun and all, but I would very much like to keep my eyesight, thx (y)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I would kindly like to make a request that disturbing shits like these should be under spoiler. I'm not against the fun and all, but I would very much like to keep my eyesight, thx (y)
Huh, I thought that art where Sage turned Josy upside down would disturb you, but the surprise crept in unexpectedly! If you think it was hard for you: all models in DAZ initially appear naked :HideThePain:

ChaosKen

May 1, 2022
Very nice! But are you already finished with the samurai saga?
The Shogun series is a by-product of something else that I am playing with. You like the series? The story isn't completed yet but the art database is more or less depleted. Need time to produce more.

Jadefalcon

Jul 3, 2017
Yes, I like the Shogun series a lot :D Can't wait for you to continue! There are still so many chars left to do. Like Ninja KRJ oder something :) And the story is nice to read too.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes